My Glans Enlargement Procedure

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just had Lipen-D injected into my glans, yesterday. It's a glans-size augmentation. Attached are my before pictures, the during procedure, and today without my wrap. There is some swelling/edema behind the glans but that will fade. I actually FEEL like I have a big dick, now. The weight at the head completely changes the motion of my flaccid and the corona finally shows in underwear! More to come, as I heal.

I had this done in Korea, by Dr. Kangseon Cho, at the Well-being Clinic. I'm living in Japan, so the travel wasn't an issue.

I'm so proud and excited for a number of reasons. ^-^;;; I understand why people go through with plastic surgeries, now.

Attachments

Reactions: lineok03

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congratulations. If it makes you happy, and adds value to your life, I'm glad you had the opportunity to have it done. This is not for everybody, but it obviously accomplished the intent for you.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey SyddyKitty, you told us a few months ago that you were going to have this procedure. The results look pretty good even though you just had the procedure yesterday. Before the procedure, did you take a pic that shows the size of the head when erect? It would be interesting to compare before and after erection shots. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being worst, how much pain did the procedure cause you and how much pain are you in today? Thanks for sharing your experience with this.

Last edited:

Grower82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It looked very impressive to start with. I think you are the biggest guy Dr. Cho has likely ever performed this procedure on.

Thank you for sharing this innovative procedure with us.

Last edited:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just allowed myself to get a decent erection level, a bit ago. The head still expands, so I wonder just how big it can get now! I don't have anything to measure with, in the hotel. Coming off of that erection was super painful... I still have to wait, I suppose.