My Grades for thos that care :P

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
wait for me wait for me... i wanna watch too

Vinny with the pic you have on your profile, I really think you need to be ... intimately involved. In fact, I demand it. :p

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ashlar said:
Vinny with the pic you have on your profile, I really think you need to be ... intimately involved. In fact, I demand it. :p

prrrrr... if you insist. have you ever been to deer park lodge? i only ask because i used to live somewhat near you (i think) in MD

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
prrrrr... if you insist. have you ever been to deer park lodge? i only ask because i used to live somewhat near you (i think) in MD

I insist.

and...
Ahhh yes, it's quite close to me but I've never been there. I generally go north to harrisburg for the clubs.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ashlar said:
I insist.

and...
Ahhh yes, it's quite close to me but I've never been there. I generally go north to harrisburg for the clubs.

if you insist then i will gladly lend you a hand... or whatever else, please do tell your preference

so then... stallions? velvet rope? ah, the days of my carefree youth... really, you should check out DP. it's cool.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
if you insist then i will gladly lend you a hand... or whatever else, please do tell your preference

so then... stallions? velvet rope? ah, the days of my carefree youth... really, you should check out DP. it's cool.

Ahh just lend me a bit of everything. Believe me, I could use the workout.

I usually go to Stallions. The Rope in York is closed down now. I never went anyways cuz I hate york.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
and... three more... .two more.... one more.... and HOLD IT HOLD IT...

ok, so you've seen mine...? you're adorable btw

Hehe... The pics of mine don't exist anymore, unless Jana still has them on her computer somewhere. The ones I had were all on my ex's computer. After we broke up I found out he'd been showing them to people when I went on a date with someone and they knew more about my dick than I did. It was a mess.

Anyways. You're not so bad yourself.
*mush mush gush*
etc etc etc.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
s'ok... i hear ya, that must have been drama. The pic in my profile was actually one in a series, nearly identical circumstances! And you know, the "photographer" won't send me the rest of them?? But I digress....

My favorite is the one in your profile with your nose curled all up...

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
s'ok... i hear ya, that must have been drama. The pic in my profile was actually one in a series, nearly identical circumstances! And you know, the "photographer" won't send me the rest of them?? But I digress....

My favorite is the one in your profile with your nose curled all up...

*LOL*

That's my, "YEah, take it bitch," face.

:p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I still have your pics honey, Pm me your email and I'll forward the email Herble sent me. I don't delete anything from that account. I haven't looked at them in a while anyway, it will give me an excuse! lol.