My Green Mile

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have a limited number of posts (it's a personal milestone) and then I will be burnt out on this site.

Let's have some fun with them. Alternatively, if you can't wait to see the back of me, post post post. :cool: :smile:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, um, if I alter your post count to a smaller number, you'll stick around? :veryhappy:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So what's the magic number out of curiosity...

I have a slight dread now whenever I see someone else's postings cuz I know there's a countdown and they are doing about the same thing *sighs*

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
So what's the magic number out of curiosity...

I have a slight dread now whenever I see someone else's postings cuz I know there's a countdown and they are doing about the same thing *sighs*

My magic number should allow me up to a week to muck around with those who do and don't like me.

I thought, perhaps I was wrong, that this may be a nice way to say my goodbyes.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
People leave, people stay. Are you turning into one of them attention whores who needs the time of day and ca note from someone you never met? Or do you need to sit back and read the works of fellow writer Arthur Machen again?

Fair point as ever Zos. I understand how Nic felt, but I don't want to leave like that. I'd rather have a laugh with the people that I have got to know.

Hey - how long have you been wearing a corset?

Ever since my wife found it in the back seat.

Boom Boom.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Leave for a while, as i have done, and come back to view the wreckage.

I am only here now because I cannot sleep, and the glass of wine I inhaled did not do any justice to its strength (along with aspirin), else I would be working on my blog and various other media projects I deal with. I did type my name onto Google and got twenty pages. I want more.

NIC's departure was done out of frustration. It was a push-pull kind of response. Some people here fascinate me, so I want to be able to connect.

You still interest me as a person. Still curious as to "who" you are....

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Still curious as to "who" you are....

I am, if I may say, a well educated, well travelled Brit on a crash course with middle age. My personal relationships have been an emotional minefield for a few years now, my work has slipped, this site has been something of a pacifier and distraction.

What do you call a guy with a small dick?

Justin.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
The intellect you exhibit is good, almost too good for this realm. Still, don't give up all ties. I used to hang out here in 1993 (when it was vastly different), and came back on and off over time.

You didn't get a slap on the wrist for typing the word "kunt" from that moderator in Denmark, did you? I was wondering why some guy out of Denmark, I'd never heard of before was telling me I was bad...