My guy asked me if I wanted to be anally stimualted

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before he cums, does he also say, "I am preparing to ejaculate!"

Uh, he might be curious if you're into anal sex. Did he actually use the words "anally stimulated"? What did you say back?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Before he cums, does he also say, "I am preparing to ejaculate!"

Uh, he might be curious if you're into anal sex. Did he actually use the words "anally stimulated"? What did you say back?
correction, "oh baby, i am so stimulated and preparing to ejaculate!" lol

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to remember the exact words. I did say that I didn't want to kiss someone who licked my ass so I don't encourage. I have done anal but I am quite to ask for it. He told he did kiss someone after she licked his ass. I don't like that visual.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ask him....duh. I'm sure he will tell you or beg you....lol

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm trying to remember the exact words. I did say that I didn't want to kiss someone who licked my ass so I don't encourage. I have done anal but I am quite to ask for it. He told he did kiss someone after she licked his ass. I don't like that visual.

You don't need to involve your mouths to be stimulating, goodness me. They are not the same thing at all. And yes, it's more hygienic to use other things there, so creative play can be fun!

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He wants to fuck you in the ass. Thats what it means. He's asking, do you like it, will you let "me" do it.

He's just tryin to avoid the "Uh, can I stick my dick in yo' butt"

So just let him do it. Look back at him, smile and say, "Stick that big dick in my ass baby"
He'd probably cum right then and you wont have to do it anyway.

luv2suc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He definitely wants anal :smileysex5:.

Why not let him slip a finger in, to begin with, it's an exquisite feeling, trust me :laola:!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are so many ways to be Anally stimulated...I guess your best bet is to just ask him what he ment. It's got to be less stressful than stewing over it.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's asking you for the green light to move forward in any and all anal type stuff. Maybe he likes it or is experimenting. The question is for you to decide if you want to let him pass Go.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Why not let him slip a finger in, to begin with, it's an exquisite feeling, trust me :laola:!!

It's not "exquisite feeling" for everyone. I think men like to have anal more than women because they have a climax maker in their butt. We don't. And it also be very painful for some.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Actually, I really like anal now, but I still don't like the feeling of his finger. He needs softer hands or less boney knuckles or something to make it feel better. It just feels uncomfortable. If I had assumed that anal stimulation didn't get better than that (and I did for a long time) then it's possible I would have never discovered how great it feels! Luckily for TheBF, I'm so stubborn sometimes when I make up my mind that I refused to give up trying to have anal sex! Talk about a win-win situation. :biggrin1: