My guy ha made another interesting revelation.......

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had mentioned before that my guy, kind of chubby, nerdy lost his virginity by answering an ad that a guy was looking for someone to fuck his wife. I have no moral problems with that but that's one experience in life I would hope that everyone has good memory.

Last night he told me that he has hired prostitutes. Er, well practical issue dealt with, yes he gets checked regularly. And said as if he has not done it in a while.

If anything, it's kind of made me feel sorry for him since he hasn't had an LTR in a long time and would need to resort to it. Just never met or dated a guy who has admitted it. Although, I did say that even for women, sex may be offered, but it's not quite served the way we want it.

In any case, the sex is getting progressively better between us. He's getting harder longer and despite the fact that he says he's small, he's definitely a grower.

But now I'm curious, who of you guys have engaged a prostitute and why. Because you couldn't get sex otherwise? For the excitement? Whatever?

criminalatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know, i'm gay.. but maybe he did it because he needed sex or maybe because he was "wondering sex with a prostitute could be like", just like drugs is, is like a temptation.

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with a prostitute twice. The first time was because I was suddenly attacked by such a severe case of horny that I though, ah fuck it and got the horny sorted, as I was just after sex. (also that was one of the few times in my life where I actually had the money and was single)

The second time, I was also single, but somebody else was paying, which was great :)

I think for me if I ever seek the services of a prostitute again, it will simply be because I need to satisfy that animal urge without expectations on me. I can't see that happening anytime soon though.

barely8

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a prostitute once a few years back. It was during a really bad dry spell I encountered and I needed to end it somehow.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't but I know lots of people who have. Most people go because its there, available and much much MUCH easier than trying to woo a girl on a date and the outcome with a prostitute is certain.

There have been times I've spent a lot of money on a date with a girl and then my mates have said 'you could have just gone [to a massage parlour] and got one, two etc shags for that'.

But I don't think I would. I'm supposed to be abstaining now anyway.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
for me it was while in the army deplyed to other countries.....2 day stop in thailand.....drink till drunk with pals....10 dollar girls.....not realy the venue to cultivate a girlfriend

situations like that

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went through a phase some years ago when i slept with quite a few prostitutes. I did stuffs with them that folks only do with their wives/gfs. After a while one of my regulars started asking me over for free sex. Since then, i guess i lost interest in paying for sex.
I had a gf at the time and it was certainly not for lack of sex with her.
Looking back, i can't really put my finger on why i did it but i have told my wife about all that.
I did live on the wild side.