My gym is like chariots!

sexynonono

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So i was at the gym working out and it is a very gay cruisey gym. (Covent Garden, london)

I've only just joined. But today it was about 11am and i showered and thought i'd have a quick sauna. so i went in.

There was me and this one old guy. The old guy left and went for a shave. Then this really hot guy joins me and 'accidently' gives me a flash as he come in. We sit in silence. Slowly his towel starts twitching.
Then we;re joined by another guy. After a minute or so they both show off that they have hard- ons. The hot guy who came in first has the thickest dick with the biggest head i've ever seen.
Anyway, I'm not really into cruising but i thought this is ok - just a few guys displaying what they've got pumped after a work out. Harmless. Horny. Why not...
I didn't jerk off or anything cos the other guy wasn't my type and seemed a bit too keen. So i left to shower and two other guys went in. I thought nothing of it. But as i got out the shower it was obvious that there was more than a little showing going on. One guy was definitely getting head.

Anyway... i don't mind. i quite liked it. If i wasn't in a relationship i might have jumped in. Definitely for the hot guy with the big thick dick. But i didn't...
I'll be interested to see if this is a regular occurrence!

Anyone else have simular gym experiences?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never seen any action like that...

when I used to go to the gym, I pretty much avoided the locker room & only ventured in to take a leak when necessary...

jexeter87

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So i was at the gym working out and it is a very gay cruisey gym. (Covent Garden, london)

I've only just joined. But today it was about 11am and i showered and thought i'd have a quick sauna. so i went in.

There was me and this one old guy. The old guy left and went for a shave. Then this really hot guy joins me and 'accidently' gives me a flash as he come in. We sit in silence. Slowly his towel starts twitching.
Then we;re joined by another guy. After a minute or so they both show off that they have hard- ons. The hot guy who came in first has the thickest dick with the biggest head i've ever seen.
Anyway, I'm not really into cruising but i thought this is ok - just a few guys displaying what they've got pumped after a work out. Harmless. Horny. Why not...
I didn't jerk off or anything cos the other guy wasn't my type and seemed a bit too keen. So i left to shower and two other guys went in. I thought nothing of it. But as i got out the shower it was obvious that there was more than a little showing going on. One guy was definitely getting head.

Anyway... i don't mind. i quite liked it. If i wasn't in a relationship i might have jumped in. Definitely for the hot guy with the big thick dick. But i didn't...
I'll be interested to see if this is a regular occurrence!

Which gym is that?

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never seen any action like that...

when I used to go to the gym, I pretty much avoided the locker room & only ventured in to take a leak when necessary...

Haha, same here. It wasn't until recently I became comfortable with changing in front of other men. Now I don't care.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha, same here. It wasn't until recently I became comfortable with changing in front of other men. Now I don't care.

my gym was only about 2 miles from home, so i just showered when i got home...

i have no problem getting undressed in front of others...:wink:

cocktoberfest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Yes, hollywood and chicago Ballys were practically sex clubs. Not sure if they're still like that. I watched a little on occasion, but too long in the shower or sauna (like more than 15 minutes) and my skin starts to peel off.

sexynonono

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, sorry - chariots is a british chain of gay bath-houses.

And i went today at a simular time - it wasn't as blatant. But i did get the impression stuff was going on.

It's a chain of gyms and i go to either the one in covent garden or by my house. And it's the covent garden one i'm talking about....

D_vji6tgu

Experimental Member
Media
melbourne has a few gay gyms like that.
unfortunately, they have the reputation of being filled with older men who sit in the sauna looking for sex.
the gym equipment is rarely touched.