My Gym Sex Story..What's yours?

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
So yesterday afternoon i get to my gym locker to work out and a guy comes out with a full hardon and gets next to my locker. We have seen each other before in the showers so we both knew we were into men since we showed off to each other before,,,but yesterday he just came out hard without knowing i was there first. Of course he sees me and keeps up the hardon by stroking it some,,covering it some with his towel etc,,but other guys are coming in also to work out,,so hes pretty bold...Im going upstairs to work out and im fully dressed and he gets his clothes on to leave cause he was finished working out but i can still see his hard dick under his shorts clearly pressed against his leg. Okay so im hoping he sees me go into the mens bathroom just to see how far this can go,,,lol....so i get in the stall,,,he gets in the stall two down frome me (its the handicapped stall so its alot larger than the rest)..apparently hes done this before? lol,,,,I come out of my stall and I see his stall door slightly open cause he knows im in the bathroom and hopefully I see him,,which I do,,,We kiss and make out against the wall,,,eventually start sucking each others cock,,and biting each others nips and all,,,but then some dude gets right in the stall next to us to take a dump(or maybe he just wanted to listen in;;lol). Anyway I got a little to nervous to carry on with this and didnt want my gym membership revoked,,so I left. The sexual experience was hot tho...maybe cause I knew some guy was next to us?..or because of the danger of getting caught? Any other guys have storys to share? str8 or gay?

Reactions: Tayedeepdig

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well my dear Wattson, majority of missconnections (www.craigslist.com) have alot of similar tales of the gym bathrooms from 24 hour fitness. (this isn't just the gays, you'd amaze what women would do at the steam room past midnight)

Golds gym, the staff are known to just walk in anytime they want.

Never heard any tales of Ballys, so just leaves 24 hour with its track record

yes...lol so what brought u to that conclusion?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to go to Ballys (the place was a dump but it was close) from 2-3 were the 'cruising times' the lunch crowd was gone, before kids got picked up, the early from work folks....

I remember one guy who would go from shower to sauna to steam room in a pair of tiny chartreuse (!) speedos, older guy, nicely built...he would always carry a toothbrush (his excue to stand at the mirror and stare. Never seen a guy who could get into or out of a suit so fast. Played with him once but...there was something....not sure, gave me the creeps after a while... there were quite a few good times in there, but always teh concern about the staff coming by (this was the same gym that wet underwear hung in a shower for over a week so....

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many many many times, I couldn't possibly hope to remember them all. LivingWell, Ballys, 24hr Fitness, NYSC. Sucked and fucked in all of them. I'll come back and deliver some specifics when it's not 2 in the morning.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW! LOL! Once we over heard a female staff go down on a bodybuilder (someone with a pro card-he's not even in top 30) in the tanning room. She was the only one on staff, so while he keeping her busy, you can imagine what else was going on

So many many many times, I couldn't possibly hope to remember them all. LivingWell, Ballys, 24hr Fitness, NYSC. Sucked and fucked in all of them. I'll come back and deliver some specifics when it's not 2 in the morning.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There have been lots of gym sex stories on LPSG in the past, including a few that I wrote or at least mentioned in passing having gotten off with someone in a locker room. It's hilarious that some straight guy always comments that he thinks we're making all of this up, that he can't believe these things go on, etc.! On the contrary, at my gym, I can even tell you a few straight guys who think they know which gay guys "have fun" when they're not around.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in college I was working out at the campus rec center and noticed an attractive dude wearing white Umbros. We made eye contact and he asked me to spot him on the free weights so I did. He finished his workout and left shortly before I did. I went down to the locker room hit the shower and then the steam room. When i walked in he ws in there and i sat down on the bench across from him. We were the only 2 guys in there. His white Umbros had gotten damp and had bedoem transparent. Apparently he saw me looking so he moved his leg a little and his cock fell out of the leg of the shorts. I sorta smiles a littl and he said "u like?" I said "nice" He came over and sat next to me ans started feeling my cock through my nylon gymshorts. Finally he pulled the waisband don and swallowd my cock. He sucked on it for about 10 minutes and I told him i was about to cum. He pulled his mouth away and I shot a big load on the floor of the steam room. he had been jackign while he was suckign me and busted his hut too. Just then I heard something so we both pulled our shorts up quick and sat down. Just then these two other guys came in. I know they had to have seen the big puddles of cum on the floor but they didn't say anything. LOL

Last edited:

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
I've only ever had one gym experience well actually it was the gyms olympic pool; I had been doing laps and this guy in the change room before we went into the pools was giving me stares I wasn't sure so I ignored it and went and did my laps he did too and between laps he would say hi and stuff; anyway I had done my 40 odd laps and thought I had, had enough and noticed he was waiting at the end of each lane to see if I got out; when I eventually got out and started walking toward the showers I noticed him staring when I turned around to look back at the pool; I stared at him for a few seconds and a minute later he was standing next to me in the shower. He took his speedos off before I had even had a chance to untie mine; so I thought I would tease for a bit because I could tell he wanted me to take my speedos off, in the meantime saying nothing to each other; I eventually slid the speedos down over my ass then flopped my dick out; I was a fair bit bigger than him; which was a shame but oh well. He played with his dick a bit more whilst I showered and when I noticed he was getting really hard something came over me and I just knelt down and sucked on his dick, only for like 5 seconds then he pulled away and blew a load all over the wall.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in college I was working out at the campus rec center and noticed an attractive dude wearing white Umbros. We made eye contact and he asked me to spot him on the free weights so I did. He finished his workout and left shortly before I did. I went down to the locker room hit the shower and then the steam room. When i walked in he ws in there and i sat down on the bench across from him. We were the only 2 guys in there. His white Umbros had gotten damp and had bedoem transparent. Apparently he saw me looking so he moved his leg a little and his cock fell out of the leg of the shorts. I sorta smiles a littl and he said "u like?" I said "nice" He came over and sat next to me ans started feeling my cock through my nylon gymshorts. Finally he pulled the waisband don and swallowd my cock. He sucked on it for about 10 minutes and I told him i was about to cum. He pulled his mouth away and I shot a big load on the floor of the steam room. he had been jackign while he was suckign me and busted his hut too. Just then I heard something so we both pulled our shorts up quick and sat down. Just then these two other guys came in. I know they had to have seen the big puddles of cum on the floor but they didn't say anything. LOL

You wear clothes in the steam room? I've seen that at one gym in New Orleans and thought it was strange. I guess it's typical for the US nowadays.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
20 years ago I went to a very sexy, small, mosly gay neighborhood gym. The showers, jacuzzi, and steam areas were practically a bath house. I could have lived at that gym! Not only do I miss the sex, but this was before everyone was hooked up to Ipods and people actually visited during workouts. I met all of my friends there. Unfortunately almost all are dead now.
I would spend hours wrinkling up and stroking with guys in the jacuzzi.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to go to Bally's in two different cities and in both cases I have had MANY hookups in the shower or steam room. At least one experience was in the shower after a powersculpting class with the trainer! I fucked a guy in the shower there another time, while he watched! In the steam room in another city, the steam room was like a freakin' bath house. Everyone goes naked, and hardly anyone bothers to hide the fact that they are jackin off or have a big hard on! I remember once the guy next to me gave me a handjob, while I fingerfucked his ass, and I toefucked another guy in front of me, while he blew a guy that was standing up! there was much more than that many other times! there were a couple of times where people got caught or arrested though. I just learned that the location closed about 2 months ago. At this location a few staff members participated as well. Fun times!

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a Y in FL that used to have two sets of curtains on the showers....guess they figured you'd go behind one, change and then go into the shower and close it off from your clothes.....well, that never really worked so well....what it did was make it easier for guys to cruise and I had my fair share of guys sneek into the shower with me.....behind two curtains no one could see what was going on....the hottest time was when a young latino boy with a huge uncut cock cruised me and cruised me till I motioned for him to follow me into the stall....he was in there in a heartbeat letting me suck on that monster cock....and I ain't even telling you all about the "straight" guys who went into the steamroom and talked sports and chicks and jacked off!!!

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
d00d. what gym was this at again?

So yesterday afternoon i get to my gym locker to work out and a guy comes out with a full hardon and gets next to my locker. We have seen each other before in the showers so we both knew we were into men since we showed off to each other before,,,but yesterday he just came out hard without knowing i was there first. Of course he sees me and keeps up the hardon by stroking it some,,covering it some with his towel etc,,but other guys are coming in also to work out,,so hes pretty bold...Im going upstairs to work out and im fully dressed and he gets his clothes on to leave cause he was finished working out but i can still see his hard dick under his shorts clearly pressed against his leg. Okay so im hoping he sees me go into the mens bathroom just to see how far this can go,,,lol....so i get in the stall,,,he gets in the stall two down frome me (its the handicapped stall so its alot larger than the rest)..apparently hes done this before? lol,,,,I come out of my stall and I see his stall door slightly open cause he knows im in the bathroom and hopefully I see him,,which I do,,,We kiss and make out against the wall,,,eventually start sucking each others cock,,and biting each others nips and all,,,but then some dude gets right in the stall next to us to take a dump(or maybe he just wanted to listen in;;lol). Anyway I got a little to nervous to carry on with this and didnt want my gym membership revoked,,so I left. The sexual experience was hot tho...maybe cause I knew some guy was next to us?..or because of the danger of getting caught? Any other guys have storys to share? str8 or gay?