My Gym Sex Story..What's yours?

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah Bally's was pretty wild where I went. When I first joined, there was a hot kid i met in the showers and he loved sucking my cock. One night I went in the steam room and there were about 7 or 8 guys in there, along with my cocksucker. I stood by the wall in towel and he was at the end of the bench. In front of all the men, he reached into my towel to grab my dick. At first, I went to stop him, but then realized all the guys were just waiting for someone to get the sex started. I shuffled over to the kids mouth and he went to work on me. The other guys were all going at it with each other - sucking and jacking. It was so hot. I shot a load down that kids throat and came on the floor.

Media
If you have energy for a hardon or more as soon as your done with your work out, then you did not work out hard enough or long enough (no pun intended). You should make your gym time a quality one so that you feel wasted for an hour or 2 afterward, unless you are not going to the gym to really work out, in that case never mind.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If you have energy for a hardon or more as soon as your done with your work out, then you did not work out hard enough or long enough (no pun intended). You should make your gym time a quality one so that you feel wasted for an hour or 2 afterward, unless you are not going to the gym to really work out, in that case never mind.

No, I disagree, after a heavy work-out I'm most of the time horned up and need to bust a nut. Yes I'm tired, but the urge to bust is there... well actually it is there always..:rolleyes:

the_kerryzzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure Ive messed around many times. Thats one of the rewards and joys of working out at the gym. I have noticed in recent years that places are starting to go coed steam room and saunas..Use to be a lot esier to suck guys off in the steam room when it was all male. Ive made eye contact in the shower and the guy comes over to me and says" you have a big cock, meet me in the handicap stall". I went in and there he was in the stall waiting. I fucked the Hell out of him until he blew a huge load out on the floor.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a '1:1' but....was about to get out of the shower, nice looking 'hulking' man came in, carrying his bag (we have all forgotten our locks). Looked like he played football in college, solid build, nicely hairy (front and back) soaked in sweat- you could see his ass crack and tell he was wearing a jock...As I put my hand to open the curtain he bends over to drop his shorts....got hard as a rock...I swear I could smell him -not bad in my book....

nothing worse than having to muffle a good moan jacking in the shower but there was no was I was walking back in the dressing area leaking precum :)

later saw the guy at the mirror shaving...wow.

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My one and only story happened earlier today, at my university's athletics center. Its a fantastic gym and really the only one in the neighborhood, so there are just as many locals that have memberships as students.
Anyways, after working out, I always hit the sauna and then the showers...its my favorite part of going, just time to relax, usually by myself (I go at awkward times, so I'm usually the only person in the sauna and showers). Today, however, I walked into the sauna and there were three other guys, one of them, maybe 45 with a weding ring, naked and HUNG. We kept catching glances and he was rubbing his dick, so I picked up on the queues and did the same...then the other two guys took off their towels to reveal that they were hard, too. I must have walked in on a circle jerk already in progress. But, yeah, we all stroked together and shot and then showered. Hoping to see them again next weekend, because I've never seen any of them there during the week.
So thats my story.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Actually, pushing your body to its absolute limit to the point where you can't even function after the gym is less beneficial for you than doing a light work out...

Heavy workouts are for people who don't have patience, and want faster results...but you could be doing damage in the process...

There are 3 things one can gain from a workout: bulk, strength, and endurance/control...a faster heavier workout is going to give you more bulk, but less of the other two...

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Although I admit that I often enjoy showing-off at the gym, and that it can be a great place to meet other guys, I have really never had any interest in having sex there. The "thrill" of the risk of getting caught does nothing for me. Nonetheless, I do have a gym sex story. Years ago, I used to work out at a Bally's where the clientele was predominiantly gay because of the neighborhood where it was located. It had co-ed wet areas (steam, sauna, and spa) where swim suits were required, of course, and the locker rooms had private shower stalls with full curtains. After working out, I sat in the sauna for short while and chatted politely for a few minutes with this other guy. He didn't look at all familiar to me, but he told me he had seen me out at some of the bars. He was nice enough and looked ok, but I was not interested in him. When I left the sauna to go take a shower, he followed me, got into the shower stall with me, immediatley sunk to his knees, and began to suck my dick. I was startled and voiced objection, but he did not stop. My cock became very hard very quickly, and let me tell you, he was one hell of a cocksucker, handling my size with a lot of skill and determination. I let him finish, and after he swallowed my entire load, he quickly stood up, poked his head out of the curtain to make sure the coast was clear, and left. I have never seen him again since.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to belong to a gym where on alternating nights after 7:30 pm it was either guys night or gals night. Meaning that the entire gym was open to that one sex. It was well know that the guys who went to use the womens locker room would be there to play. Heck, yes, I'll admit it I would use the women's locker room from time to time. Let me tell you there would be times when some guys never made it out of the locker room....lol.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
My one and only story happened earlier today, at my university's athletics center. Its a fantastic gym and really the only one in the neighborhood, so there are just as many locals that have memberships as students.
Anyways, after working out, I always hit the sauna and then the showers...its my favorite part of going, just time to relax, usually by myself (I go at awkward times, so I'm usually the only person in the sauna and showers). Today, however, I walked into the sauna and there were three other guys, one of them, maybe 45 with a weding ring, naked and HUNG. We kept catching glances and he was rubbing his dick, so I picked up on the queues and did the same...then the other two guys took off their towels to reveal that they were hard, too. I must have walked in on a circle jerk already in progress. But, yeah, we all stroked together and shot and then showered. Hoping to see them again next weekend, because I've never seen any of them there during the week.
So thats my story.
This is a classic. Has happened to me many times.
By the way, it's "picked up on the CUES" (not queues) and "Anyway" not "anyways."
I know; I'm a prick. Can't help it ; )

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media

Such nonsense. There's ALWAYS energy for sex, just as there's always room for dessert.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few stories. Was getting stuff out of my locker after a workout when a fuck buddy of mine walked in. It all happened pretty quickly, but he ended up bending me over in the handicapped stall and fucking the hell out of me until I shot my load on the floor :X

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, at the campus rec center most guys either wore gymshorts or underwear in there. The only guys who ever went in there naked were these big, fat, disgusting old townie guys who used buy memberships to the college rec center so they could sit in the steamroom and eye the college boys...never saw them in the gym! LOL

Last edited: