My gym told me to Cover up

TorontoBULL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do many classes as part of my membership at Toronto's Central YMCA. I go through alot of workout clothes an have found lycra and easy fallout ( no pun) .Sometime I wear lycra knee length shorts under a t shirt or workout top , I know I have a BIG whapper laying in there its the same soft as it is hard a firm and thick 8 " almost 9...
I get tonnes of M and F looks to it and most often carry a towel to hold in front of me.WhenI do step classes the bouncing ,even under baggy shorts is excessive , eeven still. Most times I dont think about it much, In the change room I ONLY undress in the shower stal with curtain closed and frequently have a gay guy following me hoping for a glimpse... not that I have anything against gays , I love em , but no guys are seeing my dick! ha
Anyways My gym asked me to cover up , wear loose fitting cotton shorts and "supportive underattire" I was sooo mortified I blushed as the gal told me the concerns,,,or as she put it "complaints"
COMPLAINTS!!! I was like WTF , do u ever hear of a guy complaining about he well endowed girls?
I have a bi one, clothes are a huge task, I thought the gym was sacro-sanct
ha anyone else been asked to conceal bigger "little guy"

Reactions: Touya90

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you fucking kidding me????!!!!

The gym is about working out. That it it. Boobs are everywhere. Dicks are everywhere. Some loose, some tight. Some small, some super small. OMG some old and barely even mobile. There are so many varieties. Should one complain about every difference in anatomy that each and every person has? Ugh...

I am not huge by any means but i never wear underwear and you can see my dick. I do not try to show it off. But it is there. And when I do certain weights and i am on my back, it is visible. But i would be so annoyed if someone told me to cover it up. IT IS COVERED. There are shorts over it.

I can go on and on...So annoyed

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd totally ignore it...wear what you wear and maybe invest in a jock to wear under it...you'll still have some comfort. Just by one size larger than you'd normally wear and go with it..OR...wear boxers and loose short...you fall out a couple times then they can complain and you can go back to your old shorts :) hehehe

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it is ridiculous that a guy can't go and work out just like everyone else does. Sounds like huge dick discrimination. What are they gonna do? institute a policy for what you wear based on dick size? LOL
BIG DICK -- jock strap plus athletic underwear plus loose fitting shorts
Avg dick -- jock strap plus loose fitting shorts
Wiener -- jock strap
weenie -- no problem wear what you want

I'm wonder if the 'complaints' weren't more 'comments' [or compliments] like 'whoa did you see that guy with the nice big schlong'

Or maybe there is some insecure penis envy at your Y??

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get tonnes of M and F looks to it and most often carry a towel to hold in front of me.WhenI do step classes the bouncing ,even under baggy shorts is excessive , eeven still.

Most times I dont think about it much, In the change room I ONLY undress in the shower stal with curtain closed and frequently have a gay guy following me hoping for a glimpse... not that I have anything against gays , I love em , but no guys are seeing my dick! ha

you seem a little conflicted.

1)if you carry a towel around with you to cover your bulge, ur'e already aware putting your junk on display could be unwanted by some. even u admit the bouncing is "excessive"

2) if you're pissed that they asked u not to walk around with a thin layer of nylon painted on ur dik why carry on like a mormon in the lockerroom? maybe ur a closet case that likes to tease gay guys?

i work out at 24hr fitness where everybody wears anything they want and nobody cares, maybe you should find a gym that doens't have "christian" in it's name

Last edited:

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While yes it sounds like the gym is out of place calling you out on a bulge. It was probably easier for the gym to say something to you than it was for them to try and convince the few people (probably lesser endowed) that are "concerned" that what they felt was no big deal.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thadjock does have a point there, as the YMCA is a christian organization and modesty is one of the values thery cherish. That said, God gave you the schlong you have and designed them all to look the way they look and work, etc. Big ones are cool! But there are so many insecure guys out there! Who knows what motivations may have led to "complaints," if they were really so in the first place. But you are trying to cover yourself in the shower area, etc. Why not just invest in jock strap - it's good for protection anyway as you do aerobics and you won't flop around and injure yourself (or anybody else!) in the process. I'd take it as a sideways compliment anyways that they all notice your big unit and have opinions about it!! :)

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I say go legal on them, find a lawyer am make'em pay..can you imagine what would happen if they tried to tell a busty gal, how to dress for a work out!

zr28

1st Like
Media
I coach two co-ed sports and help run the weight room after school, and I have had to tell athletes to change their attire. Usually it is for not wearing enough clothes. What is probably happening is that since you are a shower vs. a grower, people think you are running around (literally) with an 8" hard on and that is probably making some people uncomfortable. It would put me off if I had to ask a guy with an erection for a spot on bench or squat.

If I had an athlete in lycra shorts with an 8" dick showing I would ask him to wear a pair of shorts over his lycra. There are a number of reasons behind that decision including not wanting the female athletes to get distracted during lifting, and not destroying the sexual-selfconfidence of the other male athletes. I would ask a female athlete wearing short-shorts to change as well. We are there to lift and imrpove ourselves, not show off our sex.

When I coach or lift at school, I make sure to wear compression shorts under my shorts or workout pants. When I workout with my wife I wear the compression shorts as well. I know I have a big cock, my wife knows that I have a big one. No one else needs to know.

By choosing to wear lycra you are choosing to show off. You can argue on about comfortability, how hot it gets, so on and such forth. You can also choose to wear the lycra and a pair of shorts over it.

If you like the place you workout at, wear a pair of shorts over your lycra. You get more bees with honey than with vinegar. However, you can definately make a legal case out of this is they choose to push you too far, because I am sure that there are women and maybe even some men there, that are also wearing lycra/spandex.

I went to a Nike outlet store near Seattle and bought 8 pairs of compression shorts at 5$ each. I would recommend checking the Sunday paper for a deal on them.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree you should ignor them. It is the Mens gym (YMCA). The Y you used to make you swim nude. Just act like they never said anything to you and if they repeat it again ask for it in writing!!!

BTW nice pics

i'm not sure what century u were born in but all the YMCA's i've been in are mixed in common areas.

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you seem a little conflicted.

1)if you carry a towel around with you to cover your bulge, ur'e already aware putting your junk on display could be unwanted by some. even u admit the bouncing is "excessive"

2) if you're pissed that they asked u not to walk around with a thin layer of nylon painted on ur dik why carry on like a mormon in the lockerroom? maybe ur a closet case that likes to tease gay guys?

i work out at 24hr fitness where everybody wears anything they want and nobody cares, maybe you should find a gym that doens't have "christian" in it's name

I agree with Thad on this (I'm going to join 24hr as well). Seems like you are just going to the gym to try to show if off and get a rouse out of people, but cry when people complain about not wanting to see it. Sorry not everyone in society visits LPSG and wants to see it. Early in your post you mention "fallout", sorry but if your dick is falling out in exercise classes then the complaints are warranted. Oh and your cut with a guy seeing your dick.. why are you on here?

Regardless of the post, I find your gallery very unbelievable. I feel pretty confident saying that there is at least 2 different men photographed in your pictures. If that is true, you like to rouse people online just as much as you do at the gym (if that's even true).

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
what zr28 said ...

it usually only takes a little flexibility for everyone to get along. be grateful that your dick is so huge that it gets noticed, and happy that it requires only a slight accommodation of wearing shorts over your lycra.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know I have a BIG whapper laying in there its the same soft as it is hard a firm and thick 8 " almost 9...
"

8" almost 9"?

How do you measure your dick?.

Do you place the metric tape on top of the shaft or under the shaft from behind the balls to the tip of the glans?.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you mention "fallout", sorry but if your dick is falling out in exercise classes then the complaints are warranted.

i think he was using "fallout" as slang for kit or gear or workout outfit. not saying he was literally falling out of his shorts. but i don't know for sure