My gym told me to Cover up

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks, Pierced7.5 It's kinda astounding how mean, impatient, rude or downright bitter some folks get due to the anonymity factor with forums, etc. How's about a little brotherly and sisterly love, grace and tenderness, all you zombies out there!!! :)

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think he was using "fallout" as slang for kit or gear or workout outfit. not saying he was literally falling out of his shorts. but i don't know for sure

Wasn't there an intended pun?

Edit, it wasn't intended but that's usually not the case.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thadjock, many Ys used to be male-only. That's why there are YMCAs and YWCAs!

ya i understand what the acronyms stand for, but i think used to be is the operative phrase

i don't think they've excluded the opposite sex from either one for as long as i've been alive. it's always seemed pretty "family" oriented any time i've gone. moms with kids dads with kids etc.

i haven't been to the villiage people version, sounds hot though, all naked swim, yeah! sign me up!

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I say go legal on them, find a lawyer am make'em pay..can you imagine what would happen if they tried to tell a busty gal, how to dress for a work out!

hey can, i've seen chicks tits fall out at my gym b4, how much do you think i could get for all the emotional scarring that i suffered as a result of that??? LOL

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's the thing.

You got a big wang... you know it, you admit it.
You take lots of classes... meaning you are not working out solo, but with groups of folks, and you point out there is excessive bouncing. And that you get lots of looks and even have guys follow you around hoping for a glimpse.

And your 'choice' for gym wear is unsupported lycra.

I call bullshit.

Your preamble gives you away... if this complaint had come out of the blue, you might be believable... but you make it very clear that you know your lycra shows you off and that you bounce around a lot.

You KNOW what you doing and you know exactly why you are doing it.

Other people know what you are doing, too, and some of them find it an unnecessary sexual distraction at a place they go to exercise.

BTW- you have absolutely NO rights in this regard. What people find sexually or morally offensive is what they find offensive, and ANY 'club; has the right to refuse you access if you won't follow their guidelines. Complaints from other club members MUST be addressed or the club management is open to a lawsuit.

Women wearing tops that you could see their nipple thru... or really large breasted women jogging without sports bras would get similar complaints and would be asked to be more discrete.

So, sorry, but you just got outed as a guy who wants other people to get a good gander at his package...

Go to a mostly Gay gym, there's a good chance most of the men there won't complain...

Or show the consideration you OWE to any community to which you belong and wear a loose fitting pair of shorts.
But please don't pretend you don't know exactly what you are doing and why.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow.
i'm with actioncfc - keep wearing what you want and have them put it in writing if they say anything and then i would talk to the manager and suggest a legal approach to it, unless there is some sort of stated dress code that the gym has that you might be violating. if they don't have a dress code that you are violating, wear what you want.
i have never heard of a gym doing this before. good luck.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why doesn't he get his own weights and workout at home? No gay guy will EVER see his "Warren Cuccurullo" there. Unless he takes a picture of it dangling from the weight bench and posts the pictures here on LPSG.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
does anybody esle think phil's a lawyer?

or is he just watching way too much SVU?

I am not a lawyer... but I have been involved with more than my fair share of litigation that necessitated educating myself somewhat on what it and is not legal.

Seriously- they do not need to have a written policy... all they have to have is OTHER members who have lodged complaints.

You can wear bulge contouring panties down at the beach all day, but if you wear them at a privately owned pool, they can kick you out if they receive a single complaint.

YMCA is a privately held business and has the right to ask you not to parade your cock around just cause you like others to see it bounce.

Sorry... all you guys in support.... but this fellow knows exactly what he's going and its giving him a thrill.

Its inappropriate.... and he knows full well it is.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I should wear something different then Lycra... It's quite a show off... Wear black shorts with supportive underwear underneath. If they complain, and you already walk with a towel in front of you in gym to cover, so something about it.
Oh yeah, are u warren cuccurullo?

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its inappropriate.... and he knows full well it is.

Speaking of, there are many inappropriate things I would like to do to you right now. You type what I think, and do it very well.

He posted a story to get multiple pages of responses and none are going to be from him, I've seen it a ton of times on this site. "Blowing into the fire only feeds it." etc

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why doesn't he get his own weights and workout at home? No gay guy will EVER see his "Warren Cuccurullo" there. Unless he takes a picture of it dangling from the weight bench and posts the pictures here on LPSG.

Buddy, he doesn't work out on his own. He admits to loving going to lots of group fitness classes...whether that's so he can show off his cock (but NOT so a gay guy will see it, mind you) or just because he needs the motivation, it doesn't matter.

I have worked in the fitness industry for over 25 years, going to gyms, etc for longer. And though I'm all for guys bulges and crevices being allowed to show (if it's ok for the ladies, it should be ok for us), a teensy bit of decorum isn't really that difficult to accommodate.

He's NOT going to choose to workout in a gay gym (don't even ask him to do that...already know his opinion on that one) even though the members probably would be fine with his choice of clothes. And the folks he SHARES this current gym space with have a variety of different opinions and sensibilities around what what might be ok to wear in public. It's a microcosm of society and sometimes we just have to 'play nice' to all get along.

Just wear a pair of loose runner shorts (can see the bulge but not the shape) or a pair of basketball shorts over your tights (then your 'big boy' will show all of its size but be a bit of a compromise to the offendees).

Oh, and by the way, I got news for ANY guy that thinks he's hiding his cock from being seen by us evil Gay/Bi men: We are everywhere, we got xray vision, and we see everything. YOU CANNOT HIDE! So get over your self and get on with your business. We're gonna look anyway...grow up! LOL

TorontoBULL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow.
I wear jeans shorts with lyrca under for the most part , my guy does still show... thats all I wish I hadnt posted this

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow.
I wear jeans shorts with lyrca under for the most part , my guy does still show... thats all I wish I hadnt posted this

who wears jean shorts to work out in besides jessica simpson?

oh , and the construction worker from villiage people.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buddy, he doesn't work out on his own. He admits to loving going to lots of group fitness classes...whether that's so he can show off his cock (but NOT so a gay guy will see it, mind you) or just because he needs the motivation, it doesn't matter.

I have worked in the fitness industry for over 25 years, going to gyms, etc for longer. And though I'm all for guys bulges and crevices being allowed to show (if it's ok for the ladies, it should be ok for us), a teensy bit of decorum isn't really that difficult to accommodate.

He's NOT going to choose to workout in a gay gym (don't even ask him to do that...already know his opinion on that one) even though the members probably would be fine with his choice of clothes. And the folks he SHARES this current gym space with have a variety of different opinions and sensibilities around what what might be ok to wear in public. It's a microcosm of society and sometimes we just have to 'play nice' to all get along.

Just wear a pair of loose runner shorts (can see the bulge but not the shape) or a pair of basketball shorts over your tights (then your 'big boy' will show all of its size but be a bit of a compromise to the offendees).

Oh, and by the way, I got news for ANY guy that thinks he's hiding his cock from being seen by us evil Gay/Bi men: We are everywhere, we got xray vision, and we see everything. YOU CANNOT HIDE! So get over your self and get on with your business. We're gonna look anyway...grow up! LOL

i assume gay men checking out other mens bulges is similar to straight guys checking out chicks asses. i spend half my day trying to get a good look at chicks with nice asses and then pointing it out to my friends. :tongue: i wear basketball shorts to the gym with my boxers underneath and honestly until i got on this site i never thought much of my bulge. lol, now i am weary as hell in the gym when im working out. thanks a lot guys. :frown1:

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First rule in fitness is dress comfortable for ventilation and not multiple layering to overheat. If you are not comfortable then you end up holding back your fitness potential. Keep your sexual private parts covered. Legally point of view is that as long as anyone else is wearing lycra, you should also be able to wear lycra, regardless of the bulge is showing. Keep wearing whatever you find comfortable and if you get it in writing or have 2 other witness willing to stand up for you, you are on solid ground for possible law suit for harrassment.

If you want to be modest with the towell thing, that's your business, but you are not going to be able to control what other people see. Keep doing whatever you feel like doing, and let them violate you, instead of getting all upset and violate them. Keep your cool and just move on with your life and wait for them to violate you again. That being said, I would consider my attire and try to find a solution to meet your needs first and what you can do to draw attention away from your junk. Multiple color lycra, or support. Unless you want to make a statement and make waves and change the world like Rosa Park with your right to flop your junk in a fitness class, more power to you! But don't expect sympathy for your cause from the LPSG. This might one of those comfort the conflicted and conflict the comfortist.

I mean what harm could be done if the world saw your bulge inside your lycra? I personally get a chuckle at anyone who cries foul or get offensive with a body part that all men have. It's just a tube wrap in flesh that are commonly use for procreation, and not for use in global warfare.

The gym can not be sued by someone complaining about a bulge in someone's short while in a fitness class.

By the way I have personally known someone who fought back legally and won againt the gym for discriminating a member for a bulge in the pants with a letter of warning for the attire. I would warn you that putting a towel on your junk could be construe as fondling your parts, and that could go against you. Fondling your private parts in public is contrued as illegal lude behavior in most state.

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

anyone else been asked to conceal bigger "little guy"

This is all the guy asked of the forum. He did not ask for an ethics exam, he did not ask for legal advice, he did not ask for fashion tips.

Its practically a "yes/no" answer.

My answer: no.