My gym told me to Cover up

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
omg...i will never post on here again , please continue your inputs , but please disregard my invovlement. I regret everything about this forum now.I feel like I have been combed over,all the slanders one cna imagine. For the record the attack on my pics are , i guess , to be expected , but I have 100's of pic from my life to prove its me.Toronto members can meet me to varify ...
The attack on my motives ...well I am surprised ,( not hurt now)...I wanted some ideas about what others do to dress right, and some support...silly me ..support... ha
I regret it all
Please carry on , but I am not part of this discussion... the negative comments reflect more about each writer and nothing about ME...

Okay, here is one from TORONTO BULL's gallery.
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/152938/cat/500/ppuser/24274

Here is one from a site saying that it is Warren Cuccurullo.
http://www.smutjunkies.com/profiles/c/t_stars/Cuccurullo_Warren/

These pics are too dang similar.

Last edited:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
dude, i'M PRETTY MUCH STRAIT.... and i would love it if all the women in the world just walked around topless... but lets be real they wouldn't be comfortable and when i am in the sauna and one of the gay guys at the gym or strait for that matters walks in naked it kinda makes me a little uncomfortable.... esp when the guy starts staring at me jerking off.... yes that actuall happened..... i would recomend finding a european theme gym, they do exist

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"unfortunately i've resigned myself to accept the fact that the US has about 300 years to go b4 we finally reach the same mature rational social attitudes that most of europe has held for decades. we're still straight-jacketed by this puritanical christian victorian era witch hunt mentality. the pious in america promulgate hate and division. the opposite of what God decrees."

Well, ThadJock, considering how many more CENTURIES european society has been around than young America, I'd say your estimate of 300 years is about right. And you're WAY too reactionary about the YMCA. A member complained (silly, uncomfortable them) and the management had to do something about it. It IS a family establishment and as such, wants to be a welcoming environment for all folks, not just dudes with big schlongs who seem to want to show it off at times. You're kind of being as judegemental and pedantic as the institution you are upset with, yes? Oh, that is the rub with criticism, n'est-ce pas?

WELL WAVE, if you're not willing to read all my posts under this thread, you don't have the right to label a single post (out of context no less), "reactionary" or "judgemental". and I'M not the one upset with YMCA or YWCA. i was responding to the post from the member i quoted in my response. not the OP.

you're the kind of guy who can read the assembly instructions for a bicycle and end up with a ceiling fan.

big_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think some people, many in authority, are simply intimidated by what little they have under the whites in comparison to what they perceive as a threat and use what they do have to maintain a false sense of sexual equality of themselves among the others around them. a survival skill. oppression. diversion.

i think we should all rise to the occasion when challenged by such superficiality.

D

deleted3782

If all he wanted was a 'yes/no' he wouldnt have written a full-page lead up.

Besides, no one is actually trashing the guy. We've all got opinions and we LOVE to share them. If you don't wanna share, then sit back and laugh at all of us spending so much energy doing this rather than checking out the bulges at my local lap pool this hot summer day!!!! :tongue:

Its a moot point. He has been run off.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just a thought -- if I don't like looking at something, we can ask that it be removed?

so I don't like this guy's face, hairstyle, race/ethnicity, or choice of attire, I can ask that something be done?
You can ask for anything to be removed. If the owner feels that it is valid and worthwhile to address, then that is his prerogative and his responsibility to decide if it is something he wants to address.

I don't think any owner is going to go... complaint = automatic confrontation for every situation...

Just like Hellboy0 said...
I'm all for practicing the art of compromise in these situations. I'm not in the business of making my clients feeling uncomfortable about their bodies or their experience in my studio. I work with all parties to find the best compromise. And I'm sure the poster could ask to do the same with the YMCA's director if he really wanted to find the best solution.
Instead of getting pissed off and raising the "discrimination" card, how about we be adults and work out a compromise?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol, this site is so funny sometimes.

I don't like it when the media wants to keep giving you bad news. People, you have to realize there is some really funny shit out there. Pay attention so we can all laugh in the middle of our miseries. God is laughing at us all.

Truthfully, I like the fact that I know that Warren Cuccurullo is TORONTO BULL. :rolleyes: And that I can get a Rock Rod dildo and some DURAN DURAN "The Wedding Album" guitar tabulatures from him.

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ballet dancer wear lycra for the performance, and yet they show a bulge during the performance. Yet this is a classy public affair, and do we hear protest for the garment? Men with hairy legs sometime wear lycra when working out legs and the lycra feels a hell of a lot better doing leg extension then regular shorts. Lycra athlectic wear use to be the trendy thing to wear back in the 80's. I thought at the time it was great for leg workout, but I did stop wearing them except when I go on bike rides. And again they show a bulge, and if I want to include a workout with my bike ride I do sometime stop in for a few quick basic lifting before heading back out. I do show a bulge, but I also wear colors that kamo the bulge. The muscle pants then became the fad, and honestly I think they are worse for the showing of bulge and I went back to lycra wear. I find running shorts are good, and my kung fu pants good for the wiinter.

But honestly as long as the bulge is cover with fabric and you cant see thru it, it should be fine. I can see woman wear lycra and sometimes the nipple outline is there, and it's no big deal. Some woman have huge nipples and we are all built differently and thank god for that. Honestly! any gym that have discrimatory policy are open for a lawsuits if they decide to pursue members individually for the complaints. The policy needs to be written down for everyone or no one.

As an owner of the gym it takes only one lawsuits to clean you out of your practice! The reason I went for management class and business law.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ballet dancer wear lycra for the performance, and yet they show a bulge during the performance. Yet this is a classy public affair, and do we hear protest for the garment?

^^What hootie said,

The ballerin has a bulge but wears a dancer's belt in order to cover the phallus and stop it from flopping around. TorontoBull however claimed he was deliberately displaying his flopping, hard penis to the folks in the gym.

bearonwry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know Iwasnt gonna reply to this thread but it seems like it wont go away...
There is always some perv walking around the gym dressed inappropriately.
I personally think that the YMCA is the wron place to do that maybe a bathhouse or a Bally's would be ok but there are kids at the Y.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But honestly as long as the bulge is cover with fabric and you cant see thru it, it should be fine. I can see woman wear lycra and sometimes the nipple outline is there, and it's no big deal. Some woman have huge nipples and we are all built differently and thank god for that. Honestly! any gym that have discrimatory policy are open for a lawsuits if they decide to pursue members individually for the complaints. The policy needs to be written down for everyone or no one.

As an owner of the gym it takes only one lawsuits to clean you out of your practice! The reason I went for management class and business law.
True it only takes one to clean your house.

However, I still do not get the logic that the gym cannot say anything so long as "the bulge is cover with fabric and you cant see thru it, it should be fine."

Most gyms have the policy that lycra/attire is OK, so long as management deems it OK. And if they say that you are not OK, then what are you going to do, sue them for you disobeying their rules? That sounds ludicrous. By you entering and working out their gym you are agreeing to abide by their rules. If they feel that you are breaking their rules then they can and should approach you. The call is not yours because it is not your gym. It is the same for when you move into a community/town/city/state... you agree by your presence that you will abide by the laws in that jurisdiction.

I don't understand this logic by you and others here. What next? I am bringing my dog because he helps me do squats better? "Oh but owner, hes on a leash and I tie him down!" No.

Even a club insurance provider wrote and article here talking about how to approach these subjects. I would expect that if anyone knows about getting sued for happenings at a gym, it would be these guys. And I would expect that anyone that owns/operates a gym would have some sort of insurance (hopefully, if not, you are a risky entrepreneur!)

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree and a concern of possible indecent exposure charges could result if not careful and defense would be limited in this regard too. I would be extremely careful in this area of intentionally allowing yourself to be seen through your shorts is very risky behavior in a workout gym.

I understand the reason for doing what what was done and what guy would not want to be recognized for having a large penis.

The problem is the public standard of conduct is willfully being violated and poor judgment being used. Indecent exposure is a very interesting charge and the law is clear that inappropriate behavior of this nature can be enforced. It may result in sex offender registration status in 34 of the 50 states. I would strongly suggest checking your individual state laws regarding indecent exposure and also criminal conviction penalties.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd totally ignore it...wear what you wear and maybe invest in a jock to wear under it...you'll still have some comfort. Just by one size larger than you'd normally wear and go with it..OR...wear boxers and loose short...you fall out a couple times then they can complain and you can go back to your old shorts :) hehehe

Remind me to hire you if I ever get into fashion... :biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If women can wear revealing, clingy, bouncy lycra tops then men can wear revealing, clingy, bouncy shorts.

I so hate that double-standard... And that's anywhere in society as far as I'm concerned.

My partner has worked for an airline for the past 20+ years and we regularly take advantage of flight discounts since I'm recognised as his partner. Get this: When I fly standby, I am required to dress in slacks (not jeans) and a collared shirt or I won't ever get up-graded into Business or First Class. But the dress restrictions for the ladies are fucking non-existent. They can wear designer jeans, slacks, dresses, mini-dresses...and the acceptable tops are pretty slack.

It's cuz the rules are made by straight men. Gay guys would upgrade me immediately if they were making the rules and I was wearing my Rufskin stretch denim and right tees with my black Tony Lama boots!

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that showing too much in an inappropriate venue is always in very poor taste. It doesn't matter if you're male or female. Save your lycra bulges for the bath house, not a gym that caters to families.