Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apologies for any mis-representation, my cock is a generous 8 inches measured from the top, and closer to 9 from underneath, was going to take pics as proof, but as I'll probably delete my account now it hardly seems worth it.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apologies for any mis-representation, my cock is a generous 8 inches measured from the top, and closer to 9 from underneath, was going to take pics as proof, but as I'll probably delete my account now it hardly seems worth it.

Don't delete your account!!

Instead, post some good physique photos of yourself. You seem to have other assets besides the only asset you have emphasized in your photos.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

aw dont do that. Just be happy that you have a good sized penis, sorry if it felt like people were ganging up on you. There are many purists here who are picky about measurements, and yours doesnt look 9" in the "proper" way (ruler from base to tip, no pushing) but again, who cares . Youve got a nice body and you're definitely above average in penis size.