My Heart is Broken.....

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The loss of a pet is hearbreaking. I lost my cat Zacktoria 2 years ago she was 16...as you can tell I still miss her alot! Even a new pet doesn't take the ache away....

Please know she's no longer in any pain...

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, man....I'm so sorry. From her photo, she was a real beauty and I know a wonderful companion. I send my love and condolences to you.
Remember all of the good times together and that will help you get past this bad time....

I have a male cat that turned 10 last September, and I don't know what I
would do it he got sick and had to be put to sleep. I've done it only once
before, a Russian Blue female that ate some straw flowers, got some caught in her throat which caused a fatal tumor. I hated having to do it but I couldn't let her suffer any longer.
It was 6 years before I could even look at another cat or even think of getting another one...which is the one I have now.

Remember the good times and the love she gve you.....it may help, it did for me.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indy...we've missed you in the Chat room and I wish you were there today so I could say this to you in "person".

I'm not going to say I'm sorry about Angela's passing by telling you about my experiences putting my pets to sleep or by telling you that it's a pet even...she was your daughter.

Angela's spirit will be with you until the day you die...talk to her and she will still be with you. She looked like a precious little girl and I can feel the love that you had for her. I'm sure you were a wonderful Daddy...huggs...I'm

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indy...we've missed you in the Chat room and I wish you were there today so I could say this to you in "person".

I'm not going to say I'm sorry about Angela's passing by telling you about my experiences putting my pets to sleep or by telling you that it's a pet even...she was your daughter.

Angela's spirit will be with you until the day you die...talk to her and she will still be with you. She looked like a precious little girl and I can feel the love that you had for her. I'm sure you were a wonderful Daddy...huggs...I'm sure you gave her a magical life and enjoy the love you shared.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Bro, sorry to hear about your loss. It is tough. I had to put my 20 year old dog down last summer. He was always around in my life and it was tough...keep the good memories alive...luv ya bro!!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry that you had to go through that. I had to put my dog to sleep almost 2 years ago. It's very difficult because they are family members. My vet was very compassionate in helping me to have to make the decision. Cherish the good memories that you had with Angela.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Almost after ten years, we still talk about our cat and the joyful and naughty times we had when she was still between us. Sorry mate for your loss. Your heart will recover oneday, but your cat will stay a happy memory in your heart forever.