MY HOLE is reaaalllyy hairy

ItalianT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hole has always been pretty hairy and I used to trim/shave it but havnt in a while and I noticed its real hairy .. the rest of my body is pretty hairy too but for some reason I just dont like that my hole is ... it doesnt really matter since i'm overall straight and have a girlfriend.. so my hole isn't involved in sex or anything sexual but i feel the need to trim it up or shave it.. any other guys have any comments or feelings about it? Other guys that are hairy do you shave or trim it too? What's the word on hairy holes? haha

Shame you are straight: as a gay boy with a thick smooth cock, I love the feeling of a hairy hole sliding down my shaft, the way it tickles my cock drives me crazy.

D_kltuf

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always shave my hole, I'm that hairy (just a snail trail) but I just think it feels nicer. All the guys I've been with love that when they put their hands down my boxers, it feels so smooth - they go crazy for it.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theres hair around my hole but not a whole lot. i still shave it nonetheless

i like getting my ass ate, and no one is gonna eat a hairy butthole

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I need to shave mine too. Love hairy butts, but not hairy holes. Use tons of TP to make sure I'm clean. I leave my cheeks hairy, but shave on the inner areas just to make sure things are clean, neat, and sanitary.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The question here is more one of hygiene and one's ability to maintain it. I am against shaving with this exception. If one has a great deal of money at home they use a bidet for that purpose. Public restrooms at least in the U.S. do not offer this feature. I personally at home because of this same problem always wash that area after paperwork and make certain that it is not a problem.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My hole has always been pretty hairy and I used to trim/shave it but havnt in a while and I noticed its real hairy .. the rest of my body is pretty hairy too but for some reason I just dont like that my hole is ... it doesnt really matter since i'm overall straight and have a girlfriend.. so my hole isn't involved in sex or anything sexual but i feel the need to trim it up or shave it.. any other guys have any comments or feelings about it? Other guys that are hairy do you shave or trim it too? What's the word on hairy holes? haha

Hairy like this?

Attachments