Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK this is my first attempt at erotic writing so any constructive critism is welcome but please, be gently. Some of this story is based on true events, others not so much - I'll let you decide, unless you actually ask me ...

This is my story of a holiday I took a couple of years ago. I had planned to go with my then-girlfriend for our 2 year anniversary until she decided that she didn't want to be with me anymore. She cited reasons like she had "never been good enough for me" and that she "needed to be free" but I knew that it was basically because she didn't find me attractive any more and that she had a crush on one of my then-friends. If I'm being honest I don't think that she ever really loved me but that's another story. This one starts in Palma airport in Majorca in late September. Like I said, I had planned to go with her till she dumped me. I'd already arranged time off work so I figured I could either cancel, and get hardly any money back, stay at home and stew over things, or I could just go on holiday on my own. So I decided to on my own.

I arrived at my hotel to find that the weather was not what would be expected; in fact it was like I had brought the British weather with me. To top it off, my resort was out in the middle of nowhere and full of couples. Basically this holiday has just gone from bad to worse. For the first few nights I just sat at the hotel bar and got drunk in the evening, whilst during the day I either walked around the immediate area or sat reading in my room. Finally on the 4th day the weather picked up briefly and I decided to get the bus to S'Arenal to try and find some 'fun'. I went to the beach and found that their were lots of young people around, but again mostly couples. However, I persevered and stayed there till the evening, hitting a few bars and trying to meet some new people, with some disappointing results.

I had finally given up thinking that I could have any fun on this holiday, resigned and sat on a wall next to the beach. I heard footsteps behind me but didn't really take any notice till the person sat on the wall near me and asked for a light. Almost automatically I reached for me Zippo before realising that I didn't have it with me. Turning to the person I apologised,

"Sorry, I don't ..." Whatever thought I had running through my head at that moment suddenly left as I was confronted by what I can only describe as the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Now I'm exactly ugly, but this woman was way out of my league. I'm about 5'8 with short brown hair and blue eyes with an athletic build that I've worked hard to achieve, I take care of myself but I was not gifted with the good-looks of a movie-star for example. This woman would out-shine Angelina Jolie and she was talking to me. I couldn't really tell because was sat down, but she looked taller than me with brown hair that covered her shoulder and framed a beautiful face with piercing green eyes. Her figure hugging outfit revealed a slim yet curvy frame, with breasts much larger than would be expected for her frame and long toned legs.

"That's OK, it's a disgusting habit anyway," as she slid the thin stick back into the packet and her lips curled slightly at one side into a sly smile. "I noticed you've been alone all evening and I was just wondering why?"

"Well ... erm, it's a little embarrassing really." I felt my face become warm and wondered why I was blushing.

"Come on, it can't be that bad," as she moved closer to me, her leg brushing against mine.

"Well, I was supposed to be her with my girlfriend ..."

"Oh ... I see."

"... but she decided that she didn't think I was attractive another anymore so she left me last week. So I decided since I'd already taken time off work and booked it, I'd come here on my own. Not sure if it was such a good idea anymore."

"I think it's brave ... coming on holiday on your own. I don't think I could do it."

"Brave? Huh, hadn't thought about like that before. I'm Dean by the way," I held out my hand. She smiled and offered hers to me.

"Emma." We sat there for a few minutes in silence just looking out at the sea before I finally broke.

"So what made you come out here and start talking me?"

"Well, I was interested as to why you seemed to be here all alone. I saw you trying to talk to people and not getting very far and I thought that someone on holiday shouldn't look that unhappy."

"Oh, sympathy. Thanks," I laughed softly, looking down at my feet. She laughed softly, with me or at me I couldn't be sure.

"Well yeah. I noticed you this morning on the beach trying to talk to people. I guess they can be quite insular when they're on holiday. Then I saw you on your own again in the bar and since you haven't noticed that someone has been staring at you more or less all day I decided to break the ice." Slowly her hand slid over my thigh as she leaned over and kissed me softly on the cheek. I flinched as her lips made contact, moving away slightly.

"OK, what's going on? You're on a dare right, where are you mates hiding?" She stared blankly at me and I remember thinking that she was either a brilliant actress or I had just completely blown it.

"What do you mean?"

"No-one as beautiful as you just randomly hits on some schmuck like me sat on his own, it just doesn't happen." I saw a flash of anger in her face before she looked out at the sea and I realised what that must have sounded like and I muttered a soft *Shit!* to myself. "Look, I've been played like this before so I just assumed ... well it was nice meeting you." I rose to my feet and was about to walk away when she grabbed my hand.

"Not all women are bitches you know," she stood up in front of me; she must have been about 5'10 in her moderate heels. "I can see that you've been hurt, don't take it out on all of us, OK?" Slowly she smiled and began to walk further onto the beach, leading me onto the sand. As we reached the water edge she turned and kissed my lips, her hands running over my shoulders and down my back. I kissed her back as our tongues danced against one another, my hands on her hips and I felt myself harden as our bodies pressed together. I felt her lips curl into a smile and a 'Mmmm' come from her as she ground her herself against me as I pulled her hips towards me.

Pushing me back towards one of the many umbrellas on the beach, she pressed me down onto the sand and her hand began to fumble with the zip on my shorts. I unsnapped the button as she reached in and gingerly pulled out my now-throbbing cock. "Mmm, oh my!" she exclaimed.

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"What?"

"I didn't expect you to be so big!" Now I'd always thought of myself as above-average, weighing in at just over 7.5" long with 5.5" of girth, but to be called big took me by shock. Her delicate hand began to stroke the shaft as her lips licks and sucks on the head with such ferocity I thought she might actually pull it off. I grunted and groaned as I felt her mouth descend further down the shaft with each stroke before the head hit her throat. Her bobbing stopped and she slowly pushed down further, holding me in her throat for a second before withdrawing and inhaling. I looked down to see a ring of saliva at around the 6" mark on the shaft before her hand began to stroke me again.

"Damn, so close," she gasped before she leaned forwards and continued her assault on my cock, trying to go further with not much success. As she continued to suck and lick my cock, my hand began to slowly slide up her thigh, my fingertips brushing against her pussy through her trousers. I felt her moan on my cock and shiver slightly, but then she pushed my hand away. Slowly her head rose up, my cock leaving her mouth a loud pop, "Mmmm, not here ... my hotel ... just over there." She stood and straightened her clothes and began walking up the beach as I hurriedly tried to tuck my cock back into my shorts and jogged after her. As I caught up with her, she slid her arm around my waist, gently directing me towards the street and a long crowd of young revellers. She turned her head and smiled at me before she pushed me towards a hotel doorway and to the lifts.

On the way up we couldn't keep our hands off each other as she ripped open my shirt and my hands grabbed her ass. We barely registered the lift stop and bell chime at the right floor, before I knew it I had her back pressed against the inside door of her room. I threw off my shirt as I kissed my way up her neck, her breaths now just small pants while my hands pushed her top up her back. She lifted her arms and I pulled her top off, her breasts bouncing within the confines of her bra before she pushed me back onto the bed. Turning around, she slowly bent forwards and I heard a zip undo before she slowly pulled her trousers down her long legs revealing her gorgeous panty-clad ass. When she straightened, I felt her bra strike my chest and noticed her now-naked back. I resisted my urge to leap up and kiss my way down it, as she slowly turned, her arms folded over her chest which pushed her tits together, creating a mountainous cleavage. Slowly her hands slid down over those beautiful orbs and then over her stomach, revealing the most perfect breasts I had ever seen topped with dark, beautiful nipples.

My reaction was an obvious one; my mouth just dropped open while my hands acted of their own accord and undid my shorts, pushing them off. My cock spring up and slapped against my abs as I sat up and pulled her towards me, taking a nipple in my mouth and gently sucking. Her back arched towards me and she sighed as I felt it harden between my lips, my teeth gently biting and rolling it. Slowly I guided her back to the bed before I began to kiss my way down her body, down her ribcage and stomach, past her navel and over her covered pussy, taking playful soft bites of her inner thighs. I felt her squirm against the sheets and saw her smile as I kissed my way back up, giving attention to the other nipple before moving up over her collarbone and neck to her lips. Her hands grabbed the sides of my head and she kissed me hard as we ground our sexes together, the thin layer of cloth between us.

Slowly I straightened up and ran my hands over her hips, gripping her waistband and slowly pulling off her panties before I spread her knees again and lent forwards, kissing her inner thighs again. My lips inched closer to her sex and she jumped slightly with a small squeak as my tongue licked her shaven pussy lips softly, the rest of her pubic hair trimmed to a neat triangle. Her hips undulated towards me and her hand lay on the back of my head as my tongue delved deeper, spreading her labia and made contact with her clit. She moaned and pressed harder on my head. I slid my hands under her ass, my thumbs gently massaging either side of her pussy lips as my tongue licked up and down against her clit. I found a comfortable rhythm and felt her body begin to match it, her hips moving with me as her hands found their way to her breasts, pinching the nipples. I felt her orgasm build and build before I slowly pressed 2 fingers into her. I heard her gasp, mutter 'Oh shit, mmmm' before she moaned and grabbed the back of my head again. As my finger pushed in to the knuckle, her hips continued to undulate to the rhythm my tongue was stroking on her clit. Then my fingertips made contact with her g-spot and her hips stopped as I began to stroke it lightly.

"Oh god," she whispered, "don't stop!"

I didn't and the next 10 minutes were filled with 'Ohmigod right there' and 'God you're good' and 'don't stop' before her hips began to buck into me and her legs began to tremble. I felt her pussy begin to spasm around my fingers as I slowly withdrew them and began to lick her clit with abandon. She moaned loudly as her hands grabbed the sheets and her back arched so much she was staring at the headboard, before she finally, slowly relaxed back down and I lifted my head up. Her hands weakly pawed at my chest as her bosom heaved to draw in more breath.

"Mmmmm, my god, do you fuck that good too?" as a wide smile spread across her face and her hands took hold of my cock and began to pull me closer. She sat up and kissed me, while I noticed her hand fumbling in the bed-side table for something. It returned holding a condom wrapper, which she tore open and slowly slide the rubber over my shaft. She guided the head towards her slick pussy lips, rubbing it up and down gently before the head slowly slid in. Immediately she released her grip and propped herself up on her elbows as her head lolled back and she groaned softly. I pressed my hips forwards slowly, inch after inch sliding in, pushing against the resistance of her tightness. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I reached as deep as I could from my kneeled position. As my hips met her buttocks, she sighed again and her head slowly moved up before her arms wrapped around the back of my neck and she pulled herself up. The effect of her sat in my lap, her body weight pushing her down on my cock was she sank down the final inch or so and she moan loudly again.

I leaned back slightly, resting my palms on the sheets behind me as I felt my cockhead brush something hard, could have been roof of her pussy, as she just sat there for a minute or so getting used to me. Then she began to grind her hips against me before I felt her feet unhook behind my back and rest on the bed next to mine. From this semi-squatting position she began to move her hips up and down, slowly riding my cock. I began to thrust in time with her as the pace increased, our moans starting to match each other. It must have been too much because she suddenly collapsed back on the bed, her back arched again as I leaned over her and continued to thrust. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and she breathed hard and deep as her hands grabbed my ass, urging me to go harder and faster. I obliged and within 5 or 6 strokes I felt her whole body tense, her legs forcing me back and out of her as I felt the bed shake underneath me, her hands clawing at the headboard. Just as suddenly she collapsed back on the bed.

I kneeled there, slightly breathless as I stared at her. It was the most erotic and beautiful sight I had ever seen in my young life; this young woman sprawled out on the bed in pure orgasmic bliss, her breasts rising and falling as her dream-state eyes stared up at me, the fingernail of her index finger gripped between her smiling teeth. Slowly she rolled over onto her front, her hips rising and her ass rearing towards me. I couldn't help but groan at this, one hand holding my cock steady whilst she backed up, the other guiding her hips.

We both gasped as I entered her, my cock spearing in all the way to the hilt, her head flicking back with a moan. Softly I slapped my palm against her buttock, producing another moan and causing her hips to push back harder against me. I needed no more hints and began a slow but hard of thrusts, burying myself each time a gasp or 'Oh fuck', with the occasional spank producing a moan.

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted this to last forever, both our pleasures increasing, her pussy holding my cock like a vice, but inevitably male instinct began to increase my pace. My hips began to pump faster and harder as her gasps became louder and louder moans, her mouth encouraging me to 'Fuck the shit out of her.' Her elbows collapsed under her, just her ass sticking up in the air as I rose from kneeling to standing, using my squatted position to really pile-drive into her. In my sex-charged state I continued this relentless assault for over half an hour, her 3 further climaxes loud and long before I finally felt my balls begin to tingle and my pace slowed.

She must have guessed from my increased groans that I was close as she quickly span around and took me in her hands. Ripping off the condom, she began to stroke my cock with wanton abandon, urging me, begging me to cum before I granted her wish. Her lips clamped down around the head and sucked hard as I moaned and the first shot surged up my engorged shaft. Her hand pumped the shaft in unison as shot followed shot (I counted 11) before my orgasm finally subsided and my knees weakened forcing me to lie down.

"Mmmm *swallow* thank you," she said, her eyes still closed as I looked at her silhouette against the window, "I haven't had sex like that in years."

"You're ... welcome?" I wasn't really sure how to take that, but I guess it was a compliment. Slowly her hand wandered down to my slowly deflating but still throbbing member and gave it a little squeeze and rub as she kissed me. Her tongue gently danced against mine and I caught a slight taste of myself.

"I don't know why your ex was stupid enough to give sex like that up, but I'm sure glad," as she sat back on her knees. I propped myself up on an elbow, leaned over and sucked on a nipple gently before kissing up her neck and bringing her lips to mine.

"I'll never understand why women do the things they do, but its fun trying to figure it out sometimes." As she continued to stroke my cock, I felt blood flow back into it, my hard-on renewed and I realised that it wasn't bedtime just yet.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very nicely done. Thank you.

I like the more 'realistic' type of stories and this one is believeable.

"nice-guy-here" I hope you keep making contributions to LPSG fictitious stories section.

Cheers

JJ

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I glance over at the LED display of the clock. We'd got back at just after 12-midnight and it was now 2:30am.

"I've got to warn you now," I said, her grip on my cock loose but steady, "if I've just cum now it means we're going to be fucking till the sun comes up before it happens again."

"Oh ..." her hand slowly stopped, resting against the base on my pubes.

"If you want to stop now, I understand." I chuckled softly, "I can go to sleep with a hard-on." She looked at me quizzically, her head tilting to one side then lowering towards me.

"Why would I want to stop?" she whispered before she kissed me softly, her hand sliding up my abs and over my chest, her fingertips dancing over my nipples. I smiled as she kissed me and I remember thinking if only I'd met this woman earlier in my life.

Gently she pushed me onto my back before she began to kiss and lick my neck and chest. Her lips and hands explored my entire upper body, caressing, stroking, nibbling and teasing which seemed to make me even harder, my cock throbbing for attention. As she began to kiss my stomach, her hands slid over my powerful thighs, her fingertips brushing against my balls before moving further down my inside-leg. I moaned and sighed - it was like torture, but the best kind that could be endured, making a mental note to repay the treatment. She grabbed one of my knees and used it to turn me onto my front before I felt her straddle my back, the wetness of her pussy against my lower back and buttocks, before she leaned forwards and began to gently massage my neck and shoulders. I felt her breasts sway and press against my back which only served to turn me on even more, her hard nipples dragging against my skin.

Her hands slowly worked down my back, moans coming from both us, mine for obvious reasons, hers I can only guess at being impressed by my musculature (what there is of it!). Finally I felt her lips make contact between my shoulder blades, moving down my spine down to just above my buttocks before she gave one a playful slap and I slowly turned over, her straddling my thighs.

"Mmmm, how do you feel?" she said as her hands massaged my pecs gently.

"Mmmm ... relaxed ... mmm ... turned-on beyond belief ..." my thoughts trailed off as she kissed my chest, her stomach pressing my cock between us. I sighed hard, before quickly rolling over, pinning her to the bed. She squealed and smiled as my face hung just an inch above hers. She tried to lean forwards and kiss me but I reared my head back away, it was my turn to tease now. Pinning her wrists next to her head I leaned down and brought my lips almost to her neck, making the briefest of contacts as I breathed out. Her ass squirmed and her back arched, willing to kiss or lick, anything, but I continued to make only the briefest contact. Making my way down, over her collarbone, I began to kiss between her breasts before moving towards the nipple. Her sharp breath in anticipation was met with disappointment as I only gave her nipple a light lick before kissing across to her other breast. A groan escaped her lips, an expression of faked frustration across her face as I reached the other nipple and gave it a soft bite. It was like she'd suddenly had an electric shock as her entire body seemed to jolt.

Releasing her wrists, we continued to explore each others bodies for another half hour before she pressed my back to the bed and straddled my lap unable to take anymore teasing. Holding my cock vertically before rolling on a fresh condom, she forcefully sat down on it. I grabbed her hips and her fingernails dug into my chest as we both moaned. I slowly circled my hips, grinding against her and trying to push as deep as possible and she muttered 'Oh fuck, oh fuck'. Slowly her hips began to rise and fall, her ass slapping against my thighs as she rode me. As she built up a steady rhythm, her eyes didn't open from the moment that she first impaled herself on me. My hands slid up her sides and cupped her breasts, her nipples rolled between my thumbs and fore-fingers.

"You like that?" I said softly.

"Uh-huh," was her grunted reply, her breathing deep and fast. I pinched harder and moaned, rhythm speeding up, her hips forcing themselves down harder. Her hands moved from my chest to her stomach before her fingers began to play with her clit and her moans increased. I felt her knees begin to squeeze my hips and her whole body seemed to tighten as her breathing became raspy and ragged. She continued to ride my cock but her rhythm became disjointed until she finally stopped still as she slammed herself down one last time. She sat there for few seconds, almost frozen save for her fingers working her clit before a scream exploded from her mouth as whole body trembled. This state lasted for over a minute before her body finally seemed to relax and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her body, her arms hugging my neck. We sat intertwined like this for a few minutes before suddenly felt excessive wetness around my ass, then tears on my shoulder and back. Slowly I leaned back to look at her, a large smile on her face and a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've never cum like that before. It was ... beautiful." I brought my hands up and gently wiped her tears away with my thumbs and she burst out laughing before we kissed softly. Resting our foreheads against one another, I broke the kiss, both us panting breathlessly.

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Ready for some more?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." I slowly swung my legs off the side of the bed and grabbed her ass as her legs wrapped around my waist. I stood up slowly as her hands pawed at my back, her lips kissing my neck and jaw line madly as I held her, rearing my hips back and thrusting forwards. We began to bounce against each other as her head rolled back and she pushed her chest upwards, throaty moans escaping her lips in time to each slap of skin.

As her face slowly rolled back into view, there was a look of aggression and pure lust on it, her hips now determined to drive herself onto me like she was trying to fuck through me. Sweat began to drip down my back from the exertion but I didn't stop, I couldn't, it was like something had possessed me as this howling banshee clinging to my neck fucked herself on my dick through 2 more orgasms.

Eventually her legs began to weaken and I slowly lowered her down to uncertain wobbles. Roughly she grabbed my dick and with a smile on her face dragged me out onto the balcony. In plain view of the beach and the street below, we stood naked on the 4th floor at just before 5am with the glass front providing anyone a clear view of us. Quickly she turned around and bent over the railing, her fine ass looking more delicious than ever as I bent over and kissed it.

"Mmmm, come on big boy," as she wiggled it from side to side and turned her head to look at me.

"You like to be watched?" as I slapped her ass hard, her eyes flicking closed and a sigh escaping her mouth, "you naughty girl." Roughly I grabbed her hips and thrust forwards, burying myself to the hilt. As I began to thrust, she moaned continuously which eventually got us some attention from some drunken revellers on the dark street.

"Hey, need a hand mate?" shouted one lad to a chorus of laughter from his friends.

"You wish you could fuck this well boys," shouted back Emma between moans. Quickly they slinked off down the beach as I felt her shudder with another orgasm. I spanked her ass and she jumped, moaning and looking back at me with a smile before I felt her knees go weak. Pulling her back towards me, I held her up against my chest, both of us breathing heavily. I walked back into the room and fell onto my back on the bed. She stood in front of me, back lit from the street-lights and moonlight behind her as she leaned against the doorframe I could see a glistening moisture trail down the inside of her legs.

She walked towards me and bent forwards, gently kissing my thighs then up my abs, her hand slowly stroking my cock as her lips proceeded up, her breasts trailing behind against my skin. My eyes closed and my head lay back against the cool of the sheets as she reached my neck and then my jaw line before she softly kissed my lips.

"I think I love this dick," she whispered into my ear, "I love the way it fucks me." I groaned with a smile, grabbing the back of her head and kissing her. She smiled back before standing up and turning her back to me, straddling my legs as they hung off the bed, my ass perched on the edge. Slowly she bent forwards and reached back between her legs, holding my cock up vertical and gently easing herself down onto it. She built up a soft steady rhythm, never going more than halfway down the shaft as she ran her hands threw her hair, holding it up so the outline of her breasts were visible from behind.

I sat up, sliding my hands around her waist, up her stomach and cupping her soft-yet-firm pillows and kissed her upper back causing her to shiver and sigh, sinking down further now with each stroke. Finally she sank down balls-deep, leaning forwards and placing her hands on her knees before her ass, and only her ass, began to bounce up and down, slamming itself into my cock. I grabbed each cheek and began to thrust back in time, to which she looked back at me and smiled.

Suddenly her pace slowed to a stop and her legs went weak again as she collapsed forwards onto my knees. Holding onto her hips, I pulled her back and practically threw her onto her back on the bed. I felt her legs trembling so hard as my hands took hold behind her knees and pushed them apart and back. Without warning, I pumped my hips forwards, slamming hard into her pussy making her whole body jump and her eyes shoot open. Her legs tried to flex back but I held them down as our hips mashed together over and over again. She moaned and screamed constantly, her fingernails scratching and digging into my chest, shoulders and arms, even drawing blood in places but I kept going. Passing through her 10th and 11th orgasm, her 12th was building when I finally came.

It felt like time stood still for a moment before I felt my cock swell ever thicker as I buried myself into her one final time. As semen pumped up my shaft, I felt her pussy spasm around my cock at the same time before we both went limp and I collapsed next her. My cock deflating more rapidly this time, I gingerly pulled off the rubber, took a moment to see just how big a load it was (and it was quite hefty) before I threw it in the bin. Almost purring, Emma crawled over and kissed my chest before rested her head against it, my arm wrapped around her back. Quite quickly we passed out just as I saw the first rays of the rising sun hitting the beach, casting the shadow of her hotel on the sand.

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We were awoken by a light knock and then a vey embarrassed maid who walked in to find us intertwined together naked. She quickly apologised and left before we really registered what had happened. Slowly I slid out from underneath her and jumped into the shower. When I got out, I found her suitcase on the bed and she was packing her things.

"You're leaving today then?" I said, disappointment obvious in my voice.

"Yeah my week's up," she seemed sad too.

"Too bad we didn't meet sooner, eh?" We both laughed awkwardly before I asked, "So where in the UK are you from then?"

"Leeds."

"No shit, I'm from Huddersfield." For those of you who don't know, they're only about 20 miles apart, so I suddenly saw some light. "Maybe we'll see each other again soon then." She smiled, continuing to pack. I could see I was in the way, so I quickly got dressed, "I'll get out of your hair then." As I reached for the door handle, I span around, "think I could get your mobile number?"

"Sure," she said.

"Got a pen and paper?" She handed me an old newspaper and a pen before listing off 11 digits to me. I smiled, tearing off the piece I needed. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek as we said our goodbyes. I went back to my hotel floating, and didn't really care that for the rest of the week torrential rain dogged my holiday.

As soon as I landed in Manchester Airport I turned on my phone and text Emma, but it didn't send. I tried again. Failed. Then I got a text from my network - "SIM Update", so I tried a 3rd time. Looking at my watch, it was too late on a Sunday evening to really try calling so I headed home and waited till the next day. As I lifted the phone to my ear after pressing "send" I was greeted by a voice telling me that the number I had dialled had not been recognised. I guess I'd been duped with a false number. At that moment I felt even lower - dumped before my holiday, unwanted after it. But then I reflected - I'd just had some awesome sex with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Maybe I wrote the number wrong or he gave me her old one by mistake. Maybe one day I'll bump into Emma again. I live in hope.

Well, that's it. I hope everyone enjoyed my part real first story.