My Homemade Hanger For Erect Lightweight Hanging

wintergates

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No , you can add keys if you need so , i hang 1 hour straight with that simple key following the moto "time under tension" thats why i like so much erect lightweigh hanging , dont see myself working out while flaccid actually

Reactions: Leobakker

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No , you can add keys if you need so , i hang 1 hour straight with that simple key following the moto "time under tension" thats why i like so much erect lightweigh hanging , dont see myself working out while flaccid actually
Is that supposed to improve erection quality or what?
A small amount of weight is unlikely to produce lengthening.
Also, how do you stay erect for 1 hour?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been trying length gains through traction, and I think I need a looooooot more weight than a key to get enough pull to actually change anything

The all day stretcher I used is probably 3-5 pounds and it didn’t really yield much until started hanging with like 10-12lbs also

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But you hang flaccid and i do erect with my key , i dont know how people can hang flaccid and is not about weight is about time under the hanger
I have trouble getting any kind of traction when erect

I think it’s about time AND weight. To a degree I think you can compensate for one with the other, but I am skeptical that a key’s weight would ever stretch a penis past it’s current length