My hot sister-in-law is still after me...after all these years...

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you really love your wife you wouldn't do it, now if you don't care then hit it and quit it, very simple. It sounds like you want to have sex with her.

XCentralCasting8in

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was nice while it lasted, but this thread is old news. I put out the fire a bunch of pages ago. The attraction was that I know she is a nymph and I am a satyr. But she's posting CL ads for other guys and my lust is now reserved for my wife. :smile:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has a cousin that was smoking hot when we met about 30 yrs ago, not that my wife wasn't hot, but her cousin was better looking. long, long legs, big rack. we were left alone for a few minutes in granma's kitchen that nite, and she said, "damn, you're tall & good looking, wish I had run into you first." as her eyes ran up and down me with a purposeful long pause at my crotch. about then the others were coming into the kitchen, and she patted my ass. later, I caught her staring and she gave me a wink. on the way home, the wife said she noticed that her cousin liked me a lot. thankfully, she lived about 3 hours away, so didn't see much of her, but she always flirted with me.