My hot straight buddy

goldenlab

Expert Member
Media
I wasn’t expecting this. I am gay, and although it’s never really been talked about, my buddies know it on some level. It’s just one of those things that has never been talked about. But it has definitely been alluded to. There are four of us total that go out to the bars and have a good time. Two of them are married, and one of them is divorced. So last night we decided it would be a good night to go out to one of the country bars around here. I’m 6’3”, 200 pounds, divorced one 6’, solidly built, and devastatingly handsome. Married guy one 5’10’, blue eyes, blond hair and works out a lot. Married guy two, 5’9’’, 175 pounds of pure muscle. He has hazel/green eyes, long eye lashes, and women always comment on those. He just started growing a beard and is deep brown and makes him even more handsome.…and I didn’t think that was even possible.

We all meet at my house around 8 PM last night. We have a tradition of having one shot and one beer before we go out. I have the biggest car, so I decided to be the designated driver. We usually flip to decide who drives, but I was still feeling a little woozy from the night before, so that’s why I volunteered. It was also my birthday, so after the guys had done their chores that come with Christmas time, shopping, wrapping, and babysitting. This is also a yearly tradition with the guys, since it’s my birthday so they kind of make a deal with their wives and ex-wives… in other words, they had permission to go out. We all agreed we could not stay out too late, because it’s almost Christmas.

We finished our shots, and grabbed keys, wallets, id’s, etc. We were all looking good, we were all wearing cowboy boots, and we headed out. There’s nothing special about the ride there, just the usual banter back-and-forth. I must say, when we walked in to the bar, we were noticed. There was no mistake about that. I noticed a few of ‘my type‘ hotties in the bar, and they did too, according to their comments. They have always appreciated me for my ability to talk to strangers and they are consider me the best wing man they’ve ever known, just saying. In fact, they all ended up marrying one of the beautiful women I engaged in a conversation with.

Since I was the DD, I was very generous while buying the shots and drinks. I noticed they were kind of holding back a little…obligations etc. But ’’G’’ was drinking heavily...the hazel eyed, chiseled, newly bearded buddy. He looked adorable with his tight jeans, form fitting shirt, and belt buckle. The absolute perfect V shaped guy. As he drank more, I started talking to him more, and asked him a few questions. He said that this has been a challenging Christmas season. He opened up a little bit more and said that there were some financial struggles and those resulted in some arguing. Knowing he still had to drive, and I quit buyimg shots for him. As I made my rounds in the bar, and eyeing up some true blue examples of 100% USDA choice, I wondered back to the bar. It was clear it was clear to all of us that G was getting trashed. We decided to head out, and call it a night. By the way, our single buddy got lucky that night with someone that I did not introduce him to!

I can keep going, but it’s getting long…so maybe I should break this up into 2 parts.

goldenlab

Expert Member
Media
It’s 10;30 or so when we get back to the house. Single buddy heads to his conquest, the other married buddy heads home and tells G not to drive. I said ‘don‘t worry, he won’t‘. I help him get in the house and we head to the den. I said, ‘you‘re not drIving anywhere, I’m calling your wife, and your sleeping on the sofa’. I called her, they talk briefly, I get the phone back, and she thanks me for taking care of him.

I turned on the TV, and it showed the end of a commercial for a wrestling event. He just made a comment and said ‘you know I used wrestle in high school’. I said, ’of course I knew that’. We watch whatever is on TV and I took my boots off…he did the same. I said, ‘you know I have never wrestled with anyone’. He said, ‘I figured’. I then explained that the only thing I had ever done even close to that. He asked me’ ‘what is that’? I said, ‘you just lay on the ground, One guy faces one way and one guy faces the other way. You got hip to hip, clasp your hands on your chest, and 1, lift your leg up and put your leg down. 2, put your leg up, and put your leg down. And on 3, put your leg up and try to flip the other guy over. I suggested we have one practice round.

We did, and it was a draw. But he said, ‘damn, that almost split my jeans in half’. I said ’ok, that’s easily solved’. I just took my jeans off, and without saying another word he took his off. And then he took his shirt off…I quickly followed his lead. he’s wearing light colored, semi tight boxer briefs with just enough of a give in the fabric to allow for movement. I’m wearing some light grey nylon’ish boxers, not long, but with a button in the middle. So I say ‘123 go’. And we go. As this happens, one of your legs eventually slides down the other crotch. In this case, it was me winning and my thigh slid down to his cock. i didn’t want to really believe it but I thought there was a little contact..he gets up and states he wants a sip of water. As he stood it looked like I saw a little something there. Wishing and hoping can sometimes be different things. We go for round two, and I say ‘123go‘. He wins, and gets up and gets another sip of water. It is obvious that there is something growing in his boxer briefs.

I start getting hard and it my cock starts to come down my leg, he lays down just as it happens. We go for another round and this time my leg stays on his cock longer than I did before. We go for another round and this time my cock pops out of the boxers. Let him win and his leg stays pressed to my cock for an even longer time. With my cock throbbing against him, he says ‘it looks like you’re playing with a lethal weapon’. He says, ‘you may as well be naked’. I agreed, and we both took off our clothes. We went for the last round and started to 69. He said he has always wanted to do this, and I said, ‘me too’. And we had explosive orgasms.

it was a dream come true and an amazing experience. We slept in my bed and he said he wants to do it again.

Ethanlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It’s 10;30 or so when we get back to the house. Single buddy heads to his conquest, the other married buddy heads home and tells G not to drive. I said ‘don‘t worry, he won’t‘. I help him get in the house and we head to the den. I said, ‘you‘re not drIving anywhere, I’m calling your wife, and your sleeping on the sofa’. I called her, they talk briefly, I get the phone back, and she thanks me for taking care of him.

I turned on the TV, and it showed the end of a commercial for a wrestling event. He just made a comment and said ‘you know I used wrestle in high school’. I said, ’of course I knew that’. We watch whatever is on TV and I took my boots off…he did the same. I said, ‘you know I have never wrestled with anyone’. He said, ‘I figured’. I then explained that the only thing I had ever done even close to that. He asked me’ ‘what is that’? I said, ‘you just lay on the ground, One guy faces one way and one guy faces the other way. You got hip to hip, clasp your hands on your chest, and 1, lift your leg up and put your leg down. 2, put your leg up, and put your leg down. And on 3, put your leg up and try to flip the other guy over. I suggested we have one practice round.

We did, and it was a draw. But he said, ‘damn, that almost split my jeans in half’. I said ’ok, that’s easily solved’. I just took my jeans off, and without saying another word he took his off. And then he took his shirt off…I quickly followed his lead. he’s wearing light colored, semi tight boxer briefs with just enough of a give in the fabric to allow for movement. I’m wearing some light grey nylon’ish boxers, not long, but with a button in the middle. So I say ‘123 go’. And we go. As this happens, one of your legs eventually slides down the other crotch. In this case, it was me winning and my thigh slid down to his cock. i didn’t want to really believe it but I thought there was a little contact..he gets up and states he wants a sip of water. As he stood it looked like I saw a little something there. Wishing and hoping can sometimes be different things. We go for round two, and I say ‘123go‘. He wins, and gets up and gets another sip of water. It is obvious that there is something growing in his boxer briefs.

I start getting hard and it my cock starts to come down my leg, he lays down just as it happens. We go for another round and this time my leg stays on his cock longer than I did before. We go for another round and this time my cock pops out of the boxers. Let him win and his leg stays pressed to my cock for an even longer time. With my cock throbbing against him, he says ‘it looks like you’re playing with a lethal weapon’. He says, ‘you may as well be naked’. I agreed, and we both took off our clothes. We went for the last round and started to 69. He said he has always wanted to do this, and I said, ‘me too’. And we had explosive orgasms.

it was a dream come true and an amazing experience. We slept in my bed and he said he wants to do it again.
Happy for you!!!

goldenlab

Expert Member
Media
I knew I was cutting it short and not keeping the same pace. I just didn't want to bore everyone with a long, drawn out story....but I will finish it properly for those who are interested. I always use my camcorder to keep everyone honest, and so there is never a "he said, he said" moment. And the use and recording of all events are known and disclosed to all of my guests. So, after reviewing the video of that night, I do have many more titilating details to share. He even made sure to ask me to record everything. I will say this, watching the video was extremely arousing and forced me to take matters in my own hand...with a very spectular finish.

njpup

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm still trying to wrap my head around exactly how this game goes so I can try it with my best friend ha ha
Like is there a name for this game so I can look it up and see exactly where leg placement goes etc?