My housemate's horny chat

Hey, so I rarely post but I drove passed a house I used share with 2 straight guys recently and it reminded me of a crazy horny moment I had with one of them.

So one of the guys I lived with was well known for being hung. He was 21, I was 27. Obviously I wanted to talk to him about his size and he seemed more open to it than usual so I took my chance. I had told him about my selfsucking previously and he wanted to see me do it so I said I had a video of it on my laptop. We were in my room watching the clip I'd made a few days before and he complimented me on my size saying I was bigger than he thought and he was impressed I could suck myself. I said surely you can do it with your size and he said he wasn't flexible enough to reach. So I asked how I compare to him. He said with complete honesty that he's quite a bit bigger than me but I had nothing to be ashamed about. So I told him I'm 8x5 hoping he'd tell me his size. After a bit of back and forth he eventually told me he's a solid 9.5x7.5 and then it got really interesting. He went on to tell me when he was 9 his dad had a talk with him about the men in their family and the fact that they have very large penises and he should be prepared for growing a lot during puberty. I'm not sure if he knew how much he was turning me on but he carried on telling me about how his gay uncle has an 11 inch dick and how his mum would joke about the size of his dad's dick and he knew his dad had a footlong. Still to this day it is one of the horniest experiences of my life. I begged him to let me see him hard but I only ever saw it soft. It was easily 7 soft and really fat. He'd whip it out and wrap it around his wrist like a watch as his party trick. I would wank off listening to him fucking his gf for hours on end, wishing he'd let me deepthroat him after she left.

This is 100% true. I wish I was still friends with him but I moved out and never saw him again. Just wanted to share with you guys. Anyone have any similar things where a guy tells you about being prepared by the men in his family for being hung huge? Still so horny thinking about it!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish my father had prepared me a little for the attention one gets when bigger than most. So I made sure I had a talk with my son when he was about 12. I used to tease him sometimes and tell him he should thank me every day of his life for his big dick. He would look up at me with a smile, and say "thanks dad". We have a much better relationship than I did with my dad.

So, an unexpected update! It’s been 10 years (!) since I had this extremely horny chat with my housemate and completely out of the blue I got a friend request from his uncle on Twitter. It was totally unrelated, we just have the same interests and he added me because of that. I recognised his unusual last name and sent him a message asking if he had a nephew with his name and he said yes, it was him! Small world!!

So we’ve messaged a few times but I really want to tell him what I know about him but I have no idea how to go about it without him freaking out. An 11 inch dick has been my dream for my whole life to get to experience and knowing he has one and I can’t ask him about it is killing me!

Anyway, just needed somewhere to vent my sexual tension :)

It’s not my family. I’m sadly under 8 inches. But I can selfsuck so I’m lucky in that. This was my housemate.

Reactions: trypod8907

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, so I rarely post but I drove passed a house I used share with 2 straight guys recently and it reminded me of a crazy horny moment I had with one of them.

So one of the guys I lived with was well known for being hung. He was 21, I was 27. Obviously I wanted to talk to him about his size and he seemed more open to it than usual so I took my chance. I had told him about my selfsucking previously and he wanted to see me do it so I said I had a video of it on my laptop. We were in my room watching the clip I'd made a few days before and he complimented me on my size saying I was bigger than he thought and he was impressed I could suck myself. I said surely you can do it with your size and he said he wasn't flexible enough to reach. So I asked how I compare to him. He said with complete honesty that he's quite a bit bigger than me but I had nothing to be ashamed about. So I told him I'm 8x5 hoping he'd tell me his size. After a bit of back and forth he eventually told me he's a solid 9.5x7.5 and then it got really interesting. He went on to tell me when he was 9 his dad had a talk with him about the men in their family and the fact that they have very large penises and he should be prepared for growing a lot during puberty. I'm not sure if he knew how much he was turning me on but he carried on telling me about how his gay uncle has an 11 inch dick and how his mum would joke about the size of his dad's dick and he knew his dad had a footlong. Still to this day it is one of the horniest experiences of my life. I begged him to let me see him hard but I only ever saw it soft. It was easily 7 soft and really fat. He'd whip it out and wrap it around his wrist like a watch as his party trick. I would wank off listening to him fucking his gf for hours on end, wishing he'd let me deepthroat him after she left.

This is 100% true. I wish I was still friends with him but I moved out and never saw him again. Just wanted to share with you guys. Anyone have any similar things where a guy tells you about being prepared by the men in his family for being hung huge? Still so horny thinking about it!
I'd hire a private eye to track that dick down....

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, an unexpected update! It’s been 10 years (!) since I had this extremely horny chat with my housemate and completely out of the blue I got a friend request from his uncle on Twitter. It was totally unrelated, we just have the same interests and he added me because of that. I recognised his unusual last name and sent him a message asking if he had a nephew with his name and he said yes, it was him! Small world!!

So we’ve messaged a few times but I really want to tell him what I know about him but I have no idea how to go about it without him freaking out. An 11 inch dick has been my dream for my whole life to get to experience and knowing he has one and I can’t ask him about it is killing me!

Anyway, just needed somewhere to vent my sexual tension :)

I stand by my previous statement

Wrong forum, you want the fictitious stories one