My huge heavy penis.

ziegler11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Helo girls and ladies I would like to introduce myself here as a new member .I am 24 yrs old and originally from Egypt althogh am live in UK now for studying.
I amendowed with a very long and thick in girth penis which is a hereditary condition relating to hormonal issues ion my family line.
I am very much hoping to meet some friendly and understanding ladies here to talk with and share some issues and discussions.
please would you take a look at the two pictures i have uploaded of myself in my profile...a very recent one and one from 5 yrs ago and tell me your what you think ...is my penis very bad in size?It is hanging soft in the pictures and does cause some day to day issues because of how it size.
anyway thank you for now and i hope talk soon.
Marcus

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Helo girls and ladies I would like to introduce myself here as a new member .I am 24 yrs old and originally from Egypt althogh am live in UK now for studying.
I amendowed with a very long and thick in girth penis which is a hereditary condition relating to hormonal issues ion my family line.
I am very much hoping to meet some friendly and understanding ladies here to talk with and share some issues and discussions.
please would you take a look at the two pictures i have uploaded of myself in my profile...a very recent one and one from 5 yrs ago and tell me your what you think ...is my penis very bad in size?It is hanging soft in the pictures and does cause some day to day issues because of how it size.
anyway thank you for now and i hope talk soon.
Marcus

Ask Someone Forum - The rules
1. The OP may respond as often as he likes to the replies in his own thread, to further discussion and seek further clarification of opinions.

2. Anyone else not of the specified gender/sexuality posting replies to threads will have their replies removed, and templated with "You are not a ***" This will either be done in the post itself, or in the "reason for delete" section.

3. Bisexual men are welcome to post in Gay/Straight and Man sections.

4. Moderation of these threads, in thread posts warning to avoid potential rule breaks and the likes are not subject to gender/sexuality restrictions... For the purposes of moderation, we are genderless and sexualityless.

5. Rate my dick, what do you think of my dick, and anything else already covered by show off gets moved to show off.

6. OPs are expected to show respect for those taking the time to answer their questions. Name calling and personal attacks will be subject to them being removed from that section of the forum - This is in addition to standard moderating options.

7. Should someone feel they have something to contribute to a thread not started by themselves but they do not meet the required gender/sexuality for replying, they are free to contact the OP directly with their comments and the OP will decide to either post the addition or inform or request that you start your own thread.