My hung BF always breaks the condom

vMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was wondering if it's because he should use a bigger type or is it because I'm not putting it on well (he likes me to put it on him always).

He's hung like 8.5'' (haven't measured it) and really thick...

We've had sex 6 times and just once it didn't break. I know it's useless now to wear a condom because it has broken so many times and we're both tested negative we should go ahead and do bareback but i wanna know what's wrong that it almost always breaks.

So if someone has any opinions just let me know :smile:

willable

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes used to happen to me all the time. Magnum or the bigger Magnums. In fact I would recommend these for anyone that they don't fall off of.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, get a bigger condom. If you can get to a sex shop ask them for recommendations.

Also, it's not useless to use a condom at this point. It's great that you're tested for STIs, and I don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but unless you were tested three months after you two first had sex you can't be 100% sure you're not giving each other an infection.

Good luck!

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah right. I love to hear the "I broke the condom stories." A regular condom is tested at the factory and they roll the condom on a sleeve that is twice as thick as a forearm, and then they blow air into it and expand the size even bigger. I find it amazing that someone with no where near the proportions of the testing equipment would break a condom. But if a person uses petroleum products in conjuntion with a condom, it will break on even the smallest penis.

ness

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah right. I love to hear the "I broke the condom stories." A regular condom is tested at the factory and they roll the condom on a sleeve that is twice as thick as a forearm, and then they blow air into it and expand the size even bigger. I find it amazing that someone with no where near the proportions of the testing equipment would break a condom. But if a person uses petroleum products in conjuntion with a condom, it will break on even the smallest penis.

I rarely post anymore, but this is just plain bad information. My bf and I have broken our share of condoms, with water-based lube and nothing else, and he's not exactly Mandingo. Condoms can break anytime for a number of reasons, you should not discount the possibility nor should you lead anyone else to believe they can - that's how bad things happen.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with Ness. I have broken a couple and it's usually a combination of size (I'm not that huge 7.5 x 6), and being with a girl with a slightly more agressive style :)

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely post anymore, but this is just plain bad information. My bf and I have broken our share of condoms, with water-based lube and nothing else, and he's not exactly Mandingo. Condoms can break anytime for a number of reasons, you should not discount the possibility nor should you lead anyone else to believe they can - that's how bad things happen.

No it's true information, I simply stated facts concerning the production of condoms. I, for common sense reasons cannot believe that the condom ALWAYS BREAKS for this guy. If the condom breaks so often, why do you use them. Cum on, be serious.

men of men2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am 9,5 and it only happend once to me when i fucked my girl tooooooo hard.. ofc i am using bigger condoms wich are more expensive and better ofc:)

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
In the past, I always had a problem breaking condoms. Always used water based lubes. That was before they started making the XLs. And yes, they do make a difference. My dick is 10x6.5 inches and uncircumcised. So, the XLs are necessary. You being from Venezuela, I will assume your boyfriend is not circumcised. The action of the foreskin will help break the condom and also makes longer condoms a necessity. A foreskin will roll the condom off if it is too short.
I once went through almost a whole pack of Trojan Magnum XLs breaking every one I used. I called Trojan about it and after giving required info, lot numbers etc., they sent me a whole new box. I haven't broken but one or two since.

Get him larger condoms, use proper lube and put them on correctly and you won't break near as many. Or try the "female" condoms made to go inside the receptive orifice and not on the penis. They are made of a stronger material.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Friction (lack of lube) will break far more condoms than a cock that's "too big." Buy some Magnums, lube 'em to excess, and see how that works.