My hung BF always breaks the condom

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The action of the foreskin will help break the condom and also makes longer condoms a necessity. A foreskin will roll the condom off if it is too short.
[/QUOTE]

The answer to condoms for a large uncircumcised penis:
1) Large condoms - Avid makes a great large size but Magnum XL work, whatever is available in Venezuela - but try them first before you start to fuck. See that they are not too tight. Stroke him with one on and check.

2) Putting on the condom - pull the foreskin right back, all the way, before rolling on the condom. This is essential! Then pinch the tip and roll it down. Let the foreskin slide back over the head with the condom like a second skin.

These steps will let you avoid almost all condom breakage, but it does happen anyway once and a while. Be careful.

Pauly_D

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if it's because he should use a bigger type or is it because I'm not putting it on well (he likes me to put it on him always).

He's hung like 8.5'' (haven't measured it) and really thick...

We've had sex 6 times and just once it didn't break. I know it's useless now to wear a condom because it has broken so many times and we're both tested negative we should go ahead and do bareback but i wanna know what's wrong that it almost always breaks.

So if someone has any opinions just let me know :smile:

Did you both get tested for HPV ? If not i wouldnt recommend unprotected sex because HPV increases chances of getting anal cancer.
Also did you try Magnum condoms?

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In the past, I always had a problem breaking condoms. Always used water based lubes. That was before they started making the XLs. And yes, they do make a difference. My dick is 10x6.5 inches and uncircumcised. So, the XLs are necessary. You being from Venezuela, I will assume your boyfriend is not circumcised. The action of the foreskin will help break the condom and also makes longer condoms a necessity. A foreskin will roll the condom off if it is too short.
I once went through almost a whole pack of Trojan Magnum XLs breaking every one I used. I called Trojan about it and after giving required info, lot numbers etc., they sent me a whole new box. I haven't broken but one or two since.

Get him larger condoms, use proper lube and put them on correctly and you won't break near as many. Or try the "female" condoms made to go inside the receptive orifice and not on the penis. They are made of a stronger material.

I stopped reading after 10x6.5...

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not about being "too big." Magnums exist for comfort, not because people with a penis that's an inch thicker than average were tearing normal ones apart. If you've ever noticed, condoms can stretch over your arm or as one lady demonstrated on an episode of Real Sex, your head.

Condoms break from rough sex without proper lubrication. Without the lubrication, the condom grabs onto the vaginal wall via friction and is put under lots of stress, eventually breaking.

vMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks so much guys. I think many of your responses r gonna be really helpful for us :)

And sorry about not writting before, i've been busy and i've had little time to check this website.

vMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About the STD tests, I guess you're right, we only have a few months together so we shouldn't start having bareback sex (something that he wants but i still don't agree on doing)

And YES, he is uncut. Maybe there's an issue there too.

I'll start checking sex shops in my town to see if they have magnums or xl condoms. Most of regular condoms are too tight for him and sometimes he starts losing his erection because of that

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never believed the stories about condoms breaking, until I had it happen to me. I don't think it was due to his size but rather lack of enough lube and prep time. He was having a little trouble getting into me and was applying a little extra pressure. As he slid in we heard a ripping sound. He pulled out to find he had ripped complete through the condom. My partner is above average and we were using Magnums. Like I said, I believe it was due to mot using enough lube and me not being relaxed enough.

bonerrific

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You people really are too stupid to be reproducing. Learn to use condoms.

Wrist thick and Horrible are the only ones who knows whats going on. Yo can fit a condom over your head, bigger ones are only not breaking in the same way using a garbage bag wouldn't break.

xarmanix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are simply facing a simple issue of either wrong size, type of condom (ie material it is composed of) or improper use of non compatible lubrication....there are many diff types out there and a reason for each of them, try em out, take a little bit more time in the condom isle (dont worry, everyone staring at you while you read the label is only jealous they arent doing so themselves.....haha !) but just be safe, have fun and ull find the right one eventually.....personally the magnum and xl magnums should be a great start off point....cheers

vMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you are simply facing a simple issue of either wrong size, type of condom (ie material it is composed of) or improper use of non compatible lubrication....there are many diff types out there and a reason for each of them, try em out, take a little bit more time in the condom isle (dont worry, everyone staring at you while you read the label is only jealous they arent doing so themselves.....haha !) but just be safe, have fun and ull find the right one eventually.....personally the magnum and xl magnums should be a great start off point....cheers

We sometimes use the same brand of condoms and lube. But I guess it's about trying to see which ones match better with us.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You people really are too stupid to be reproducing. Learn to use condoms.

Wrist thick and Horrible are the only ones who knows whats going on. Yo can fit a condom over your head, bigger ones are only not breaking in the same way using a garbage bag wouldn't break.
Are you too stupid to see that this is two men fucking. I have broken many condoms over the years. The normal reason was the girl was not lubed or wet enough.

Now they also have those thin sensitive ones. If you are breaking them, might want to try trojan originals. To me they are sturdier.