Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner is a hung power bottom, but recently I got bored with topping and during sex kind of forced his dick inside of me. It was the best sex we’d had in years, but afterwards he told me he never wanted to do that again—that it was emasculating to see me bottom. After basically being a lifelong top, I was now addicted to getting fucked by someone who was into it, so when it “came” time for him to take his next business trip, I debated downloading the apps, but ultimately decided against it. I dreamed of getting rimmed & fucked that weekend, since I was also the one who had to do all the rimming. But I wasn’t willing to do anything about it, in spite of living in a college town with lots of hot guys. We’re both in our 50s, but I knew I wanted a top in his 20s. That Saturday I went to the gay coffee shop and sat down with my laptop across from this tall blond tan twink with model looks. I knew instantly he was a bottom and wouldn’t fulfill my needs, but he had big dick face so I was intrigued. We ended up chatting and ‘Austin’ told me he wanted to go to this rave tonight, but didn’t have enough money for tickets. So of course I Venmo’d him the money and told him to text me after to let me know how it was. He didn’t invite me to go, and I wasn’t interested in a rave anyway. He was super tall, fit and tan, cocky but in a sweet way, and not the sharpest tool in the shed. He had just graduated from college, was living at home off a rich mom & stepdad. He told me how when he was studying abroad he took up with a older bear in London, so I figured I had a shot at seeing how big that cock actually was despite the almost 30 year age difference. On the way to the rave, he Snapped me a video of him as thanks for the ticket. The video was of him getting fucked by this horse hung Canadian guy at a rave in Toronto the weekend before. I was right: Austin had a beautiful huge cock that I knew I had to suck. That evening, I fantasized about him coming over after the rave, and maybe bringing a top with him so we I could get fucked with that big Austin cock in my mouth. That’s not EXACTLY what happened next…

Phx72bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 2: I should mention that this story was summer of 2019, back when, well, you know. So I didn’t end up hearing from Austin that night. The next snap I got from was from World Pride in NYC with a king story about the muscle guy who fucked him in the middle of a party in the east village—no video this time! From there he and his gaggle of hot twink friends went to Ptown for the 4th of July. In spite having almost nothing in common, we were snapping every hour, mostly about all the fun he was having and the trouble he was getting into. At one break in the action, he accidentally video called me on Snap while I was in the bathroom and my husband was downstairs. He was about to get in the shower and wearing a white towel which accentuated his tan skin. I jokingly said he should drop it and that was the first time I saw that huge cock live. The next thing I knew I was jerking of and he was jerking off and we both came pretty quickly. It was all a bit surreal since he had model good looks, a perfect fit toned tan body, glistening white teeth and blue eyes, and of course that enormous pretty cock. I assumed that might be the end of it, but the next day he was snapping me again about the orgy he went to in Ptown after hours that night. I guess that’s what the cliche, young, hung & full of cum means! He made his way back to NYC after that and, surprise, he had run out of money. He had no job as far as I knew, he was just a party boy, so up to that point I assumed he had some benefactors paying his way. I had some airline miles that were expiring so I offered to get him a ticket home. He accepted and without prompting said, “I’m going to give you the best head of your life when I get home!” I figured I’d never see him again, and in fact, when he got home I wasn’t the one who ended up getting the best head of their life. In fact, his line to me a week later was, “well, if it can’t be you, somebody deserves to get fucked in this big bed!”

Phx72bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 3: The following Saturday after Austin got back he snapped me that he wanted to grab lunch after he got a haircut. I got to the restaurant before him and grabbed a seat at the bar for our very first meet up. He was taller, more confident and better looking in person when he spotted me at the bar, gave me a sly smile, and slowly strutted over to take a seat next to me. He sat down on a stool while half hugging me and half squeezing the top of my thigh so that his hand grazed the side of my cock. The conversation was both exciting and strange—exciting because I was sitting next to this flirty, confident man with looks that made everyone at the bar stop to notice him, and strange because it became quickly clear we had nothing in common, I wasn’t his type physically or sexually, and our worlds revolved around different things. But it’s amazing how two chilled tequila shots can make everything easier. He started filling me in on the orgy in Ptown and the countless muscle guys who railed him on the trip. At one point the bartender started picking up on some of the conversation and clearly was decipher the relationship between us. He was short, with very nerdy cute gaymer looks, great eyes and thin lips, and extremely tight black jeans that accentuated everything. Momentarily as he was with tiny traces of flirting as asking if we wanted another round (would he have one too), I got the feeling he was one of those short kings with a great, big cock. Or was it the weather just playing tricks on my mind? It was an extremely hot and humid day, the type of sticky day that feels very primal, and makes everyone equal parts very sensory, and very much feeling like everything is happening in slow motion. There also felt like a lazy amount of heat horny-ness between Austin & me, and possibly me & the bartender. Austin barely noticed he existed until I asked him if he thought he was cute and then didn’t answer the question in a very cocky way. “I want to see where you live. Is anyone home?” There wasn’t, and so we jumped into Austin’s BMW and we made the short drive. I had no idea what was going to happen when we got there, but I had a slight buzz from the tequila—the kind of pre-drunk buzz where your dick feels energetic and ready to work harder for you than when you are completely sober or too drunk to use it to its full effect. I had also had so many erections and semi-erections in the past hour that I could feel the wetness from my precum pushing against the head of my cock on my boxer briefs, not to mention the sweatiness of my bush and cock from the humidity. Would I get a chance to do anything about it when I got home?

Phx72bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 4: When we got back to my place, I made Austin open his phone and show me all the guys he had recently hooked up with on Grindr—and there were a lot. He then started to get kinda shy and put his phone away. He said, “well, you’ve seen my dick a bunch but I haven’t seen yours. Let’s compare.”

So we pulled out our cocks in my living room. I’m 6.5” so he must have been at least 8” because his pretty dick was much bigger. And with that, he said he better get going and was out the door. Or so I thought. About 90 seconds later there was a rap on the door and he came back in and said, “So, do you wanna jerk off?”

We went back to the bedroom and jerked off for awhile. He said that he would suck me off, but my head looked so full of cum he was worried I would blow in his mouth right away. And he was right so I blew him instead and played with his smooth hole a little. His massive cock felt amazing in my mouth, as did his smooth body as I ran both my hands around his balls and up through his abs. He kept pulling me off him so we could make out, but I was much more interested in having his hung cock in my mouth then his tongue. After awhile he said, “remember I promised you when I was in NY to give you the best head of your life, but now you’re doing all the work! I’d let you fuck me, but you look like you’re ready to cum. Where should we cum?”

I wanted his load on my chest and he obliged. He then laid on my chest for another 30 minutes or so until he said, “Hmm, seems like your awake again and might be ready to go?” And I was.

Phx72bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 5: I had fantasized for almost a month about Austin’s cock, and there I was 30 minutes later spooning naked with him in my bed, with the scent of his precum still on my lips. So it was no surprise that my dick started getting chubby again after only 30 minutes while he napped on top of me. I guess I was surprised that he wanted to go again. Austin had very specific instructions, which included sliding a pillow to elevate his hole, spitting on it and rimming him first. He also wanted to do a little role play, which meant I was his professor and he was my failing student who had come to my office hours to improve his grade. I should address him as slut or whore while I slid my cock inside of him and pushed his legs n the air. Austin was pretty bossy for a power bottom, he tried to get me to trim my heavy bush first, which I had no intention of doing. Finally he relented and I was balls deep inside him, and he was emitting semi-quiet howls while he enveloped his beautiful ass Arline all 7 inches of my hairy cock. I could almost feel my eyes rolling back into my head as the ecstasy of fucking this 10 engaged all my senses…

Phx72bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 6: It was never discussed, but I assumed the fuck was repayment for the plane ticket I bought him to get home from NYC, and wasn’t sure I’d ever hear from him again. The Snaps trailed off for about a month, until I got a message saying that he and his buddy were in Mexico and had both decided to start OnlyFans pages. They hadn’t created any content yet, but he was wondering if I could help them do a trial shoot when they got back. So a few nights later, I found myself in the living room of Austin’s friend’s suburban townhouse…