My husband has less then 6 inches...Please help!

mitchmonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,

My husband, whom I love very much, has only 5.5" when it comes to penis. I on the other hand have a pussy that can handle FAR more and is desperate for it. Does any one have any advice?

By the way, please enjoy my pics. :smile:

Yeah . . . I have a piece of advice for you . . . put your pussy on a diet! You're married you moron! You made a commitment and you say you love the man so, suck it up, suck it in, and get a tuck up.

How would you like to read a thread on here by your husband dipicting you as a stretched out puddle of silly putty and lookin' for a nice young tight pussy . . . ????

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah . . . I have a piece of advice for you . . . put your pussy on a diet! You're married you moron! You made a commitment and you say you love the man so, suck it up, suck it in, and get a tuck up.

How would you like to read a thread on here by your husband dipicting you as a stretched out puddle of silly putty and lookin' for a nice young tight pussy . . . ????

Whats up with you mitchmonkey, are you going short, she was only asking a question.:confused:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your husband can wear a sleeve for extra girth and begin a penis exercise program (PE) to gain some length. There are several web sites available.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello,

My husband, whom I love very much, has only 5.5" when it comes to penis. I on the other hand have a pussy that can handle FAR more and is desperate for it. Does any one have any advice?

By the way, please enjoy my pics. :smile:
By the way allmost 1 on 4 men is 5.5" or less.
But there's light at the end of the tunnel... extenders, several products that can add easily 2" length, and with the little "nops" add some to the friction and seems to be 1 inch more in girth.
Just google-it.

P.S. I'm not native English - reason for the strange words I use.

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I gotta agree with MitchMonkey here. First off, 5.5" isn't small. Second, you're married and I'm pretty sure his dick and your pussy were the same size when you met. I'm married and, while I wish my wife had bigger tits, I'm happy with what she's got. You won't catch me on this board posting, "My wife's only a B-cup and my large hands can hold a lot more...help!".

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be creative. A penis is not the only way to receive pleasure, you know.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do some surgery to make your pussy tight. And sacrifice a chicken and a goat to the Penis God. See what would happen.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
TO the OP....seems looking at your albums...I think you have found what you need to make you happy....give the guy a break...he is what he is....and from looks of him....very adequate...

mitchmonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whats up with you mitchmonkey, are you going short, she was only asking a question.:confused:

I know, I know . . . a bit overstated and over the top, but it's such a stupid question I couldn't resist. . . it just really set me off . . . and no, I didn't recently get dumped or anything, I just don't have patience for such shallow people who cheapen love, are dishonest in their relationships, and are reckless about it. . .If you're going to go public and defame your marriage and humiliate the one you claim to love, well, you've got it coming to you in my opinion.

That being said, yes, I agree with others that there is a good chance the entire post is bogus and my rant is all for naught . . . but, just in case it's the real deal . . . I stick by my words . . . No one truly in love with someone would be so defamatory towards that person in such a public way.

So, what type of advice is it that you think she is truly seeking? Does she want info on devices for her hubby to strap on, or pumping devices, surgery, Jelqing -- well -- there's always the PE threads . . . OR, is she looking for advice more akin to somone offering up their personal waddage to take up the space and fill the voids. . . hmmmm!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, My husband, whom I love very much, has only 5.5" when it comes to penis. I on the other hand have a pussy that can handle FAR more and is desperate for it. Does any one have any advice?
Why didn't you check out his dick before you married him? :confused:
FWIW: 5.5" is the average penis size world wide.

ROTFLMAO You tell her MitchMonkey!

Your husband can wear a sleeve for extra girth and begin a penis exercise program (PE) to gain some length. There are several web sites available.
If he is gonna wear a sleeve he may as well get one with extra length & girth as PE can take years to show results.:cool:

I gotta agree with MitchMonkey here. First off, 5.5" isn't small. Second, you're married and I'm pretty sure his dick and your pussy were the same size when you met. I'm married and, while I wish my wife had bigger tits, I'm happy with what she's got. You won't catch me on this board posting, "My wife's only a B-cup and my large hands can hold a lot more...help!".

Well stated! I am so sick of married people posting that they had no idea her pussy was so small she can't wear tampons let alone have sex. Or his dick is so small it makes vienna sausage look like a bratwurst.

Has the whole world become Amish or something. Pre-Marital sex should be a mandatory requirement.

usmc_m45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

cPanel

x2 if your looking for bigger go on craigslist not here

we cant really help cause we arent doing you

youre married enjoy that beautiful thing you have dnt let something like length get in the way cause as far as i understand about life his cock isnt paying your internet bill for you to be here and to put bread on the table

does he even know you come to this site ?