My husband has less then 6 inches...Please help!

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
If you are pregnant or have any children from him, It will be better for you to stick and live with him for the rest of your life and be happy about his size.

If you bared none of children from him, then you have the right to leave him and seek for another man.

Side note: I'd never be consent If my wife is showing her vagina to men other than me, thou I am not yet married.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont get it. I have seen big pussies and small pussies. To the OP, your pussy looks like the smaller kind. 5.5" of dick should be plenty. So why dont you tell us the real reason you are here? Everyone else has already made good points to call you out. So what is your real question?

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

My husband, whom I love very much, has only 5.5" when it comes to penis. I on the other hand have a pussy that can handle FAR more and is desperate for it. Does any one have any advice?

By the way, please enjoy my pics. :smile:

You married the guy FFS...... if all that matters to you is size of your bucket you should have thought about more before hand!

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.5 is average. Maybe your vagina is just too big after sleeping around with other guys besides from the one you married. Hmmm I bet that's it

VoyeuristicSQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is likely a guy who wants to be cuckolded by his wife. He's posting on here pretending to be her, and was probably trying to get people to degrade his small cock.

8iG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do some kegel training to tighten that pussy, 5-6inches is clearly enough

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well stated! I am so sick of married people posting that they had no idea her pussy was so small she can't wear tampons let alone have sex. Or his dick is so small it makes vienna sausage look like a bratwurst.

Has the whole world become Amish or something. Pre-Marital sex should be a mandatory requirement.

ROFL!!! I've been saying pretty much the same thing for YEARS! I was brought up to be against premarital sex myself, but I couldn't see that... I mean, I want to know if I'm sexually compatible with the guy before, y'know? (Not to mention that I've never been known for my patience :biggrin1:)