My husband likes me getting fucked

jeanrose1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How many men enjoy watching their wives get screwed or have fantisized having a 2 man one women ratio, in a domestic invironment.

How many women would or would not enjoy this or have had this experience? How does it make you feel if you have?

To all the people that replied to my original post thanks alot for your advice and input.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
jeanrose1978 said:
How many men like watching their wives getting fucked and why is it a big turn on. My husband is 5.5 inches but thick and we probobly would'nt have sex at all if I was not fucking other guys to turn him on. He is very obsessed by guys with big dicks and wants me to fuck very well endowed guys black, native, or white. He also wants me to go out twice a week to get fucked is he normal or is their other couples that do this. He has had fantisies about me being shared by two men one being very large, although the thought sounds good but what about cleaning up after them, the kids and family members finding out. I would consider this but I not only want a great sex life but I also want to feel that oneness with a man that you could not have with any other man and he is taking that away from me. I feal awkward getting close to him because I feel that all he wants me to be is his slut and whore when we go out and such. When he touches me and tries to turn me on I feel that I will never get that touch that makes a women feel loved and it gives me negative feelings about sex which I sould'nt have. I like getting wild but there are times where a person needs a message or a pat on the back, giving you a feeling that Im more than a lover. I am very attractive and can handle more than 10 inches and should be wild with sexual desire but I don't feel that side of me with him. I feel more this way with a stranger than with him because I'm not married to them. What can I do any advice.

This is a great beginning to one of the fiction stories which proliferate on here! Sadly, you put in the wrong section.

Next.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that you have those feelings with those men because they are newbies and not like living with your hubbie 24/7/365. Newbies are exciting but they can be trouble. It sounds like your marriage is stable enough to handle other people in your lives while being married. As long as, you or your hubbie don't start developing serious outside relationships that would interfere with your primary relationship together. Taking care of wearing the proper protections and taking usual precautions.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lex said:
I have met a few couples who liked this scene. I would not dismiss the account as fiction so quickly.

This is true, though it strikes me as fiction because it was a first post, peppered with spelling and grammatical errors, and was of a rambling nature -- not usually the signs of a post someone took all that seriously.

If, however, it is real, mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think that you have to figure out if you are willing to go along with his need, if you can't get comfortable with it, get out.

I have had the experience of being one of the guys that the husband picked out to watch fuck his wife, it was the most disconcerting sexual experience I've ever had.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Ever notice that the two most used phrases in Penthouse Forum are "needless to say" and "in no time at all"?

That, explecitives in place and the usual banter never cease to amaze me as well.

BTW there, DMW, i didn't know you read Penthouse Forum, unless you read their other mags, like Penthouse Letters?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
horribleperson said:
i have had a few married couples approach me in fulfilling that fantasy. i felt a little weird doing it but made 2 people really happy and no one got hurt so whatever.

if you dont feel comfortable doing it then tell him that.

I have done this scene before. Had a couple who met me and wanted to play. The hubby wanted to watch as the wife and I went at it. He was very excited to see our size difference and how wide she opened up when we had sex (I had to take his word for it since I could not see it with he riding me for a time). He put his face way up close to see the action and jerked off the entire time. He even joined in a bit at one point.

I could write about it in more detail, but I wouldn't want my tale dismissed as OUI, Hustler or Cheri material not published. ;)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a man who thinks he would like to be my husband if I can fulfil this very fantasy for him. He is especially interested in my gross expenditure of his money with the men I would be slutting around with. It's very important to him that I be very well dressed, and that I wear a very flashy wedding set on my left hand, even before we get married. Outside of this, he is a very sweet and vulnerable man. One I like very much and would like to date. The jury is out on the whole sleeping around part. Who knows?

Over the phone, tons of my clients have this fantasy. I'd say it's the second most popular request after corporal punnishment, and followed by forced feminization.

I don't think that automatically rejecting newbies, even suspicious ones is a good policy. People should be given the benefit of of the doubt. This is a support group. Err on the side of showing support, yesno? Worst case scenario, you gave some attention to someone who obviously really needs it. I think it especially unwise/unkind to reject a public post based on gramatical errors and poor spelling. Most people do not speak or write english well- especially those for whom it is a primary language. Just ask any college professor or TA. I'm damn' near a genius, but I can't spell worth a damn'. I even mispell words I know very well. Sometimes I catch my errors, sometimes, I do not.

jeanrose,
Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Communicate. Tell your husband what you are feeling and how much you love him. Don't assume that he knows how you feel. He's not as unusual as you might think. Do a google search for cuckhold. Read fiction stories and really accounts of people engaging in this fantasy. You may be able to come up with ideas for a compromise, things that will excite you both, and keep you from feeling unpleasantly. But the most important thing is to talk about how you feel with him. Good luck!

jeanrose1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I really appreciate all of your sincere replies and no this is not fiction. My husband and I are working on our relationship alot and we have been together for 8 years. I have 3 children with him and I guess I to feel that this kind of life style is rare and seems fictional, but does happen. The worst fears of any couple is the unknown possibilities. I just like order in my life but want a fantastic sex life.
The other question I might add is what if they both want you and you don't have any free time for yourself. I have a hard enough time cleaning up for one man and 3 kids, I will deffinitely be searching for a man maid if we find such a person to fit into our life style.
This topic is meant for people with an open mind and whom can share light on similar events in their lives and may also be part of such a life style. I hope my grammer is better this time, can't please everyone, but thanks anyways for your point of view.

Bryce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt be so quick to discount it - there are some details in there that are true for a lot of us:

I not only want a great sex life but I also want to feel that oneness with a man that you could not have with any other man and he is taking that away from me. When he touches me and tries to turn me on I feel that I will never get that touch that makes a women feel loved and it gives me negative feelings about sex which I sould'nt have. I like getting wild but there are times where a person needs a message or a pat on the back, giving you a feeling that Im more than a lover.

JeanRose, Do you feel pressure to get involved in this because maybe in the back of your mind you fear losing your husband if you dont? I dont want to be too intrusive (or presumptuous either) - but I have seen the results of women and men pandering to a partner for the sake of hoping that its enough to keep the relationship going and getting the fulfillment they hope will come of it. The things that are wrong with the relationship are not going to be resolved catering to fantasies and cheating.

For me - great sex between two people in a committed relationship should not have to be about introducing someone else into the relationship even casually. In all honesty - I dont see the point in being married if sex with other people is high on the agenda...

It sounds like the two of you need to have a heart-to-heart about things that are perhaps not being discussed and I am with BronxBombshell:

Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Communicate. Tell your husband what you are feeling and how much you love him. Don't assume that he knows how you feel. He's not as unusual as you might think. Do a google search for cuckhold. Read fiction stories and really accounts of people engaging in this fantasy. You may be able to come up with ideas for a compromise, things that will excite you both, and keep you from feeling unpleasantly. But the most important thing is to talk about how you feel with him.

Good luck and I hope things get sorted out in a way that you are comfortable with.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bryce said:

For me - great sex between two people in a committed relationship should not have to be about introducing someone else into the relationship even casually. In all honesty - I dont see the point in being married if sex with other people is high on the agenda...

I'm going to take exception with this portion of your post. This is not a personal attack.

Great sex in a committed relationship can be BETWEEN two people or AMONG the two people and others as they see fit. Two adult individuals should have the right to define the boundaries of their relationship as they see fit and given works best for them without judgment as long as no laws are broken. And even then, we could argue over WHOSE law it is. But I digress.

Marriage is about a lot of things, ONE of which can be a healthy, loving sexual relationship. What works for some people, may not work for others. Some couples play (read: Swing) and some do not. What's so wrong with that choice?
Personally, I think this whole idea that "Oh, you are the ONE for me and only YOU you drive my loins to explosion" is the stuff of childhood fairy tales, religious dogma, and daytime soap operas.

If two adults want to do it and feel comfortable with the after effects --so be it. To each his/her/their own, I say.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:werd: I agree with lex.

Personally, I want someone to love me so much that even though they still have sexual desire for others, they want to give up everyone else for me. I am quite capable of that kind of commitment myself.

However, I can find no fault with a loving couple exploring their sexual desires together, or or together with a romful of others.