Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's been a long and frustrating day for everyone in the house for some odd reason.

Just to give you a hint of it...

I went to go see about a dog i was interested in adopting so i drove to the city to an Animal Hospital to see her....she had just been moved to another boarding house across town. So i drove all the way there (mind you i'm late for a client job but while i was in the city i wanted to go ahead and stop off at the vets office before they closed to meet her) and once i finally found the place---- they were closed on Mondays!

So i call my husband to get the phone number to the adoption agency to talk to them....his internet was out momentarily. So he goes to find the phonebook and that page of the phone book was ripped out. Ok, so we finally get the phone number. That mission is accomplished.

His day just completely sucked between people calling in sick, quiting their job entirely and having to lend people to other stores to work. His job is always high stress and a lot of hours anyway.

Well its the end of the night and after my daughter knocks over this huge glass of chocolate milk on my side of the bed and once getting all of that sopped up with towels....i go to start the load of towels in the washing machine when i realized that my hot water heater isnt working! My husband went down there at 1am (when he has to get up in a few hours) to go relight the pilot light and it wont stay lit.

What a day and night!

So i have my daughter helping me get some house chores done. She is thoroughly washing the bathroom sink with Fresh Water Cucumber soap from Bath & Body Works. Hey who cares it's antibacterial right? After that she played chemist with some bathroom body soaps and put them all in the toilet to get it clean. I figured i may as well utilize her and get some things checked off my list in the meantime!

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
awww. i hope you get a well deserved rest day soon..

and btw ms rouge what happened to the dog you were chasing a some time ago?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
awww. i hope you get a well deserved rest day soon..

and btw ms rouge what happened to the dog you were chasing a some time ago?

I think she disappeared the night a big storm came through. The more i got to thinking about her the more i worried about what life would be like with her. Since she could have pups out there, we'd have to worry about those, having to get her spayed and up to date on her vaccinations and possible (likely) treating heartworm which is outrageously expensive because we did that last year on our big dog.

Right now i've been posting to my lpsg blog about my possible doggie adoptions...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's been a long and frustrating day for everyone in the house for some odd reason.

Well its the end of the night and after my daughter knocks over this huge glass of chocolate milk on my side of the bed and once getting all of that sopped up with towels....i go to start the load of towels in the washing machine when i realized that my hot water heater isnt working! it.

So i have my daughter helping me get some house chores done. She is thoroughly washing the bathroom sink with Fresh Water Cucumber soap from Bath & Body Works.

I hope the towels were white. And FWIW, Fresh Cumumber is my fave B&BW soap.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez, there, Ma'amoiselle R, you are having a trying couple of days, aren't you?

Cheer up- it'll get better before it gets worse. and don't worry about the weiner dog- my suspicion is she's got better survival skills than you've seen. She'll show.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Sometimes life just hoovers. I had a horrible day, didn't sleep much the night before. I was hurting all over and a bird came to my rescue. I was in a bookstore in Houston, and a small sparrow or wren flew on the shelf next to me. I didn't touch it. Then, it flew about 30 feet from me, and it kept motioning with it's head to come towards it. It hopped up on a bottom shelf. I knealt down, gentle reached in and picked it up. I took it outside, and set it free. I have birds, butterflies, dragonflies, and ladybugs all land on me. I call it a kiss from Heaven.