My interesting night

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ospice05, Mar 4, 2007.

1. ospice05

ospice05 Member

A fun story

So...last night (for the 3rd night in a row), 2 of my good friends and I decided to chill and get drunk. 1 is a straight guy who's in the military. The other is one of my best girlfriends whom I've known for more than 10 years. We're hanging out and I get bored. So I decide we should play truth or dare. Yes I'm 20 (yes I was drinking illegally haha)...and that game is pretty ridiculous after age 13, but we decided to anyway. We start off and at the beginning, it's pretty much decided it's going to be a very sexual game. 2 or 3 truths get asked...but the rest are dares. So we decide to just dare each other to do thing. I had to jack off looking at a poster of Ghandi. We had to strip, kiss, touch, the usual. Then...2 more guys show up (both of which are straight). Damn, I thought. Now...my military friend isnt gonna do as much because they're there. So....the game is kinda lame afterwards. While we're having a smoke outside, my military friend dares me to have sex with my female friend. 1. I'm gay 2. we've known each other forever........but....we both agree. I sit on the bed getting myself hard, as he sits on the bed next to her. I put a condom on (safe sex is grand), and she helps me put it in. I've never been down there, so I was like...you gotta guide me. Well...she's really tight. (which is a good thing i guess). But apparently, I was the 2nd biggest guy she's been with (and the 1st apparently sucked at it), so I didn't get all the way in. We're laughing and talking while I do her...but only for a few minutes because well.....I'm gay. Then...she dares me to give my military friend head. His only rule was that she had to be making out with him at the same times. And.....it happened. All of this is insane for me to take in. haha. But it was an enjoyable night. One I will remember.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Awesome! What did you think over all?

3. ospice05

ospice05 Member

I prefer the ass. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing agaisnt the vagina. Maybe if I was actually having sex for real...and not as a dare it might've been better. But...I'm an ass and dick man.

4. mattyule

mattyule New Member

how did your male friend feel getting head from a guy, did he like it or comment at all?

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Thats cool... ever since the whole deal with my gay best friend had happened.. twice.. I've been curious as to what he thinks, and such..
    Was there someone else in the room with you two? it sounds that way..
    And yeah how did your friend react the head?

6. ospice05

ospice05 Member

he said it felt good. my friend making out with him helped. plus....he never lost his erection. none of the dares ended with ejaculation or orgaisming....but the fact he stayed hard tell me something

7. mattyule

mattyule New Member

thats koo, i think that you left your friend with something to think about with the drive home, dont you think, hehe.

8. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

Hey, ospice05, you have a gorgeous cock and cute face. Everyone involved should have had a great time! Next time, invite me, OK?? :=)

9. scottsimms

scottsimms New Member

And at what point did the medication wear off?

10. jsweet

jsweet New Member

so how big is ur military friend?

11. giantsfrey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds pretty cool and kinky. but i know something was fishy as soon as you said "a straight guy who's in the military" hahaha

Draft saved Draft deleted