my intorduction

modick68

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys, my name is Martin and i decided to re-join this group because my cock is different to most other guys, to a point that i have two!

To be totally honest, i am into the body mods scene (BME) and always admired huge cocks too, so i have combined my interests and have had my cock split in two and have filler injected so both halves are about as thick as two normal avarage thickness dicks.

When i dress i now have two cock bulges, one pointing to the left and the other to the right, and this really shows in tight bulging jeans!

Most of you will probably freak, and i can understand that, because i also freaked and was shocked when i first saw a guy with "two", but i just coudn't help going back to look at it over and over, untill i began to find it appealing and emagined all the fun and games that can be played with two, and i was right, it's a hell of a lot more fun having two, and they both get erect!

I may not be on this group for long or even post pics if most of you give me negative reactions, and if i keep getting asked "why".My answer as to "why" is , because i wanted to, and i found and find it sexually arousing, i suppose i could ask why people get tattoos, pericings and plastic surgery, we all have our reasons without needing to be judged.

so thats me, i hope i get a pleasant welcome.