My Intro

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TashaUK, Feb 19, 2011.

1. TashaUK

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi all,

About time I did my intro post.

I'm 39 years old, English, single, 5'7" 38E/34/38, brunette but currently blonde, openly Bi.

I live in Blackpool, UK, which is a faded Victorian seaside 'resort' town on the north west cost of England famed it's Tower, Golden Mile and Illuminations.

These days though its more famed for being a very 'Gay' town (huge LGBT community and scene here with a very active and vibrant Pride, but is also the haunt of many a straight Stag and Hen weekend. Being Bi I find the gay scene a lot of fun, and am a fully paid up fag hag!

I'd heard of LPSG in the past but only recently decided to join up, primarily because I have this amazing knack of meeting well endowed men but have what I thought was a small vagina (although this thread seems to suggest otherwise).

Also I have just discovered an interest in pussy pumping, which I personally find very erotic, thrilling and enrapturing. Googling the subject led me to some posts on here about it, including the infamous pictures and threads by wowimbig2, I'd already discovered one of her videos elsewhere. I certainly dont want to go to the extremes she did (and do wonder what happened to her).

In the past I had a male partner who used a penis pump as a vehicle of eroticism (he certainly didn't need any help length wise), and I found it really thrilling pumping him and seeing what effect I was having on his member.

This week I received my first pussy pump, one of the fairly standard ones, but dont have anything remarkable to report yet. I find the sensation and visuals very erotic but I am wary of going too hard too fast.

I'm also into some mild BDSM and swinging, although I if I am in an LTR I only have sex with other people along with my current partner, but if they are not into that scene then I am monogamous.

I dont really know what else to add at this stage, except to say that I will be taking and uploading a verified picture shortly.

Tasha

2. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are very welcome here

Draft saved Draft deleted