My Introduction!

Jerus

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Guys!

I've been 'lurking' for so long, I feel like I already know some of you guys!

Anyway, I registered at last as I needed some help of my own. I'm not sure how good I would be at contributing, since this big penis thing is all a bit new to me!

When I was 16/17 I was just average Joe and totally insecure about my size - not just my penis but my skinny frame. Around that time I joined a gym and started taking testosterone boosting supplements along with protine / creatine vitamins and all that sort of crap.

Because my confidence was low, I didn't look in the mirror or have sex for many months - but once I started getting a but buff I started wearing gym shorts and vests rather then tracksuit and t-shirt. Thats when I notice another 'bulge'.

When I measured, my penis had grown from 6" to 7.5" in about 6mts! I had never measured the girth before, but over the next year the little fella grew from 7.5" to a whisker short of 10" and nearly double the thickness!

I've only slept with about 20 - 25 girls, all but 2 of which are since my growth spurt! I'm still quite shy, but my new found friend has given me a bit of cockyness / arrogance that helps me fend off the bullys - if anyone knows what I mean?

I'm 23 now and still learning the ropes, but just wanted to say hi, tell my story etc and will be posting some pictures soon once I get back down to the gym a bit as my muscles just fall off!

P.S. I love the mix of gay and straight guys in total harmony here, the sliding scale you guys have on the avatar's is great and only touches the surface of what sexuality is all about - in my opnion. When I was smaller, I used to 'mess around' with guys with big cocks becuse it felt good to be dominated like that - but now I have one of my own, guys don't appeal in the same way. I guess sexuality can change and its not as blueprinted as many people would like to think!

Jerus

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Enjoy the group. You will find a lot of nice people here. We don't care if your gay or straight but one thing we all have in common is a cock or if you a female, a cock lover.........wait a minute we all love our cocks here male or female. well enjoy anyway.:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Jerus said:
Hey Guys!

I've been 'lurking' for so long, I feel like I already know some of you guys!

When I measured, my penis had grown from 6" to 7.5" in about 6mts! I had never measured the girth before, but over the next year the little fella grew from 7.5" to a whisker short of 10" and nearly double the thickness!

I've only slept with about 20 - 25 girls, all but 2 of which are since my growth spurt! I'm still quite shy, but my new found friend has given me a bit of cockyness / arrogance that helps me fend off the bullys - if anyone knows what I mean?

I'm 23 now and still learning the ropes, but just wanted to say hi, tell my story etc and will be posting some pictures soon once I get back down to the gym a bit as my muscles just fall off!

Jerus

Well having a penis that grows so fast, has to be a real treat for you. I have ONLY had sex with 20-25 people too... not a big deal at all, considering I started two years ago.. when I was 4 yrs old.:biggrin1:

Either way, welcome to the group. Take some pics, and feel free to contribute to the threads as HONESTLY as you can.