My jelqing diary

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have recently started to jelq, and so I am going to keep you guys informed on how I am doing.

I am starting off at 7" length and 5.5" girth.

I want to reach 8" length, but primarily I want more girth as I feel with the length of it it should be wider to be in proportion.

I have already gained a small amount of girth in the 5 days thatI have been doing it, so I am hopeful that it will work

The pic is one I took when I just started, and I will upload a new pic every week to show you guys if it worked or net

Attachments

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I frankly would stop the jelqing after you reach say 8x6. An 8x6 will drive 80% of your friends crazy.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is an update picture of me, after 12 days of jelqing.

I have put on 0.25" length and about 0.2" girth so it seems to be working

Attachments

stee_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good going, keep it up man. Im thinking about taking up this. Perhaps your success will inspire me ;)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is an update picture of me, after 12 days of jelqing.

I have put on 0.25" length and about 0.2" girth so it seems to be working

It's great that you're seeing measureable gains so early in your training! You just may be an easy gainer, which would mean you have a lot of gains coming to you.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's great that you're seeing measureable gains so early in your training! You just may be an easy gainer, which would mean you have a lot of gains coming to you.

I really hope I am an early gainer, I want to get to 8" x 6" as soon as possible.

I am measuring again on wednesday so I will hopefully hit 7.5" lengths by then, that will be 3 weeks into it

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I measured again today, there was about 0.1" added in lengths so nothing much

My routine is:
10 mins of stretching,
150 jelqs
some girth exercise i read but don't know the name
Then I pull my dick between my legs and hold it there for 10 mins, it's weird but it really made my flacid size go up

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matt,
If you're benefiting from the between the legs stretch, try doing the Fowfer. Just goolgoe fowfer exercise to get all the griff

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matt,
If you're benefiting from the between the legs stretch, try doing the Fowfer. Just goolgoe fowfer exercise to get all the griff

Fowfer is also a long standing, well respected member of this and many other PE forums.

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not convinced about this jelq stuff, it seems to be very similar to tossing orft, and if that was the case then mine should be dragging on the ground by now.

It does,nt BTW.

valasario

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is this really works? ive already tried it for 5 days now but it seems that all episode ends with me jerking off. lol. also after 10 jelqs my cock is hard so its not easy to maintain the semi-erect condition. any idea/help?

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im not convinced about this jelq stuff, it seems to be very similar to tossing orft, and if that was the case then mine should be dragging on the ground by now.

It does,nt BTW.

No, it's nothing like wanking really. First of all it's done only semy erect, second the whole point is to force blood through your penis not just stroke the surface. Lastly, it doesn't feel like wanking, it isn't really pleasurable.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have stopped jelqing now, I have reached 7.5" by 6" and I think that it is big enough to satisfy anyone without hurting them too much.

So overall I gained about 0.5" in length and 0.3" girth which I am very happy with

And my flaccid size is about 1.5" longer which is brilliant as it looks like I am huge when I am at the showers at the gym. This makes me almost 6" flaccid