My jelqing diary

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have stopped jelqing now, I have reached 7.5" by 6" and I think that it is big enough to satisfy anyone without hurting them too much.

So overall I gained about 0.5" in length and 0.3" girth which I am very happy with

And my flaccid size is about 1.5" longer which is brilliant as it looks like I am huge when I am at the showers at the gym. This makes me almost 6" flaccid

Congratulations on reaching your goals :)

drenker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been doing 100 a day for two weeks and 120/day last week and I've seen NO improvements what-so-ever. I'm sort of losing my confidence here..

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been doing 100 a day for two weeks and 120/day last week and I've seen NO improvements what-so-ever. I'm sort of losing my confidence here..

Really study the guide and ask lots of questions. People like Big Al were a big help to me to tune my routine to something that worked. Everyone is different, so study the guide thoroughly, then ask questions on here when you need to. My first week or two, I had to work on how much pressure and was applying and how often I was doing it. Just keep it up.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I have recently started to jelq, and so I am going to keep you guys informed on how I am doing.

I am starting off at 7" length and 5.5" girth.

I want to reach 8" length, but primarily I want more girth as I feel with the length of it it should be wider to be in proportion.

I have already gained a small amount of girth in the 5 days thatI have been doing it, so I am hopeful that it will work

The pic is one I took when I just started, and I will upload a new pic every week to show you guys if it worked or net

why would you wnt to deform yourself? everyone thats done that looks retarded.

fespin09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow... fast grower i guess... I just started mine again. I was growing but then I Stopped. wish i hadnt