My large penis and sex addiction

D_Turner Testicular

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfriend is at her wit's end because I am addicted to showing off my penis online and chatting with girls who love big cocks. Anyone have recommendations for me? When I get into "the zone" and start playing with girls online, it's like I just lose all control of my actions. My girlfriend is frustrated and I just don't know what to do.

Oh, and hi everyone, I'm Bryan :smile:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Bryan:) welcome... Like Matthi said...at least you aren't sneaking to do it. Reassure here it's just being an exhibitionist and that yah you're showing it to others...but it belongs to her. :)

*now put up some pics and show it here :) heheheh
girls on here too!!

D_Turner Testicular

Account Disabled
Media
she found me out a while back.. i go on these binges and then avoid playing online at all for a while. but no matter what i always end up seeking attention online and it can be pretty frustrating. i feel too guilty these days and usually end up telling her whenever i do it.

i think posting pics here may defeat the purpose hehe.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she found me out a while back.. i go on these binges and then avoid playing online at all for a while. but no matter what i always end up seeking attention online and it can be pretty frustrating. i feel too guilty these days and usually end up telling her whenever i do it.

i think posting pics here may defeat the purpose hehe.

well you'd be getting LOTS of exposure at one time... so you can say...i only did it once :) hehehehe

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdog -
what if your girlfriend was camming her tits to every guy out there? would you enjoy that?
that's great that you are into showing your cock off to whoever. but can you understand why your girlfriend might not be into? i mean, the time you spend showing off your cock online and getting all the attention there, couldn't that be time spent with getting the attention from your girlfriend?

D_Turner Testicular

Account Disabled
Media
yeah, rationally i know that the time i waste could be time spent doing things with/for her.. but sometimes the compulsion just comes over me and i lose control. maybe i need to go to sex addicts anonymous or something

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some random suggestions that come to mind:
- If it interferes with work (but you're not ready/able/willing to let go yet), maybe you can try confining playing online to specific and restricted time slots. Make yourself promise that if you haven't snared a hot girl in 15 minutes, then you'll work for another hour. Don't check your messages until the hour is up. Then gradually extend the time you can go without.
- Try to find out what underlying need, if any, your behavior reflects. Feeling guilty about wasting time and hurting your girl is reasonable, but feeling guilty about your own feelings is not productive. Can you think of some other activity that would.. tickle the same spot? Have your gf worship your cock? Something else?

I would also make sure you try and communicate to her that you are concerned about your behavior and that you want to get to the bottom of it rather than push it away (this will make it likely to come back and maybe bite, in my experience!)

Good luck!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
welcome bdog...well dude from what i can tell you will fit in well around here, enjoy yourself.....also we are all not gay so do not fear on gallery, no one has been attacked lately.