My large penis and sex addiction

Seductress22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i just uploaded a gallery pic. hehe i'm terrible. meh, at least it's only one.

how do you think your girlfriend will feel if she knows you are looking for help but still showing off?

I like what someone else said when they asked how you would feel if she was doing the same thing.....showing off to other guys online all the time ?

Seductress22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That's great that you are starting to seek out help. If it's been an ongoing problem I can imagine it will take some time to change.

Do you think posting all those pictures up here is a good idea though?
Is that your girlfriend in that one?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You may have an addiction - seems like that could be so. You seem confused, annoyed, and disgusted with your actions. Maybe its time to seek some sort of professional help to sort out your priorities and take some sense of responsibility towards your partner. After all - doesn't she count for something??

Seductress22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's too bad. From what I can tell, that girl is hot.
Have you ever posted pictures of your girlfriends or shared them with others without their consent or knowledge?

I agree that you seem sort of confused as well.... You say that you want help, but you are still engaging in the same behaviors here..... Is getting better something that is really important to you or are you just doing it to appease your girlfriend?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome bdog. I have this problem too. I'm trying to solve it by convincing my gf to have sex with me on cam with others watching.

Seductress22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's great that you are trying to figure it out. Although a little concerning that you don't know whether you are doing this for yourself or just for her.

I'm fairly new to this site and this thread caught my attention because I have been in your girlfriend's position before. It's a tough thing to deal with, for both people.

Sounds like you've gotten some great support on this thread so far, but also some encouragement to continue your online activities. You know you have an amazing cock, but maybe this place isn't the best for you - potentially too much opportunity to network with more people that enjoy talking sex online and sharing pictures....which sounds like part of your problem??
Just a thought...

D_Turner Testicular

Account Disabled
Media
seductress.. thank you for your concern. i am sort of torn about this site. i'm still working with my girlfriend on this.. we're going to start seeing a counselor i think. not sure if i will keep my account here.. we'll see. thank you very much for your kind words, i really appreciate it.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Refrained from posting earlier
I THINK you should now work into yr life and relationship
whats important to YOU
-and i think yr GF should think seriously about whats important for YOU Bryan.

It appears its something you have to work out of yr system -Perhaps-' (and to me NOT harmful)
part of yr life
(at THIS STAGE)
Are you quite sure this GF is a possible 'partner fr life'?
Just my reckoning
ALL the BEST
enz
(seems like yr more than intelligent enuf to Conquer it all')