My last girlfriend gave the best blowjobs

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She once sucked me off for over an hour. I don't know how anyone's jaw can stay functioning that long. God, I miss her....

There's no such thing as bad sex, but there are bad blowjobs

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may never again encounter a woman who can go that long, or be willing to go that long giving head again. I don't think any woman has sucked me off for half that long.

At least you have the memories.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may never again encounter a woman who can go that long, or be willing to go that long giving head again. I don't think any woman has sucked me off for half that long.

At least you have the memories.

Sounds like a challenge to me!

Pure enjoyment.

Bad sex does exist.

For a moment I forgot girls ventured into this place. So, I meant for a guy there's no such as bad sex. There absolutely is bad, terrible, awful sex for a woman. Especially if it's by a man who isn't me. :cool:

okitsok

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bad blow jobs DO exist! you just gotta stir them the RIGHT direction... oh what??? suck harder! use your hands more haha!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no such thing as a Bad Blowjob!! Some are just better or worse then the last.

You're a lucky guy because I've had some pretty bad blowjobs. Maybe it's because I'm straight, but sometimes I've gotten head from women who've just thought that merely stuffing as much cock into their oral cavities was supposed to bring me eternal bliss or something. I've also gotten head from girls who've been like atomic motormouths who've had no sense of what I was feeling. Both have been pretty lame. Actually, I could at least feel a bit of sympathy for those girlfriends who had jaws which just weren't up to the task. But then again, I've also had the pleasure of experiencing some women, like the OP who treated sucking on a cock an artform. Thank god for them.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That almost seems like a paradox - giving a GREAT blowjob for an hour. I would think you could give a great blowjob, or blow a guy for an hour, but not both at the same time :)

Not true. I've given head for an hour or more frequently. Youre not just bobbing up and down the whole time, there can be a lot of licking and teasing and hand action in between. If you truly love giving head you want to draw it out and make it last as long as possible. I'd do it longer if he could last that long.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes ^

A blowjob delivered with a smile makes me almost believe God is possible.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
My father use to say the best jobs were the one you were coming from or the one you were going to..........might work for blow jobs too.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to the guy who made the no such thing as a bad blowjob comment ...

you are a lucky man, i have had some shitty BJ's man, fully of teeth, dry and "are you gonna cum yet?" .. NO IM NOT GONNA CUM BECAUSE YOU'RE BITING MY SHAFT, WTF!!

but yeah umm ... good blow jobs ftw

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Not true. I've given head for an hour or more frequently. Youre not just bobbing up and down the whole time, there can be a lot of licking and teasing and hand action in between. If you truly love giving head you want to draw it out and make it last as long as possible. I'd do it longer if he could last that long.

And Seaside wonders why I adore her.