My last thread in a while

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of you can celebrate now . This is my last thread in a good while .
Some people are really annoyed by my threads . The reason i wrote some of my past threads like that is because i like people to make opinions in controversial subjects. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
I tought most people here were open minded.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I wasn't annoyed by the subject matter of your threads per se, I just don't think it's a good thing for people to make a thread for every little idea that pops into their head. And it's not anything personal towards you, I think that way about all of the heavy thread makers around here.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't annoyed by the subject matter of your threads per se, I just don't think it's a good thing for people to make a thread for every little idea that pops into their head. And it's not anything personal towards you, I think that way about all of the heavy thread makers around here.

Yea i make too many threads i will stop for a good while . That's because i was new at the site. i will spend more time in the chat room and sometimes responding others people threads.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw. shucks, tallbig. Don't go away. You did give us stuff to talk about. Some people get a little uppity, and it's their right to do so, just as it's your right to post as many threads as you like.

But if you want to avoid the reactions of some people, it's advisable to stay within the general tolerance levels.

You do have some friends here. :wink:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw. shucks, tallbig. Don't go away. You did give us stuff to talk about. Some people get a little uppity, and it's their right to do so, just as it's your right to post as many threads as you like.

But if you want to avoid the reactions of some people, it's advisable to stay within the general tolerance levels.

You do have some friends here. :wink:
Thanks . I like reading your posts .

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people are really annoyed by my threads . The reason i wrote some of my past threads like that is because i like people to make opinions in controversial subjects. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
I tought most people here were open minded.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think most are open minded but, there are a FEW................:biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I personally think it's a shame tallbig. I don't hate your posts and if I see a post that I don't like, I don't read or post to it. People can pick or choose what they want to read and respond to. Don't let people get you down. Even agnslz said it, "He wasn't upset with your posts". For the record, most members here are open minded and the ones that aren't as open minded are gracious about stating their views. Usually.

Ask this. If you are truly wondering about something, how do you get the knowledge about it? You ask. I choose to think that you are learning by posting and polling.

Cheers!

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think having more threads to choose from is bad. What is annoying to some is interesting to others. Nobody is forcing anyone to read threads they find annoying. In any case , given how fast threads are posted , the threads that are uninteresting will find themselves on the third or forth page in a matter of hours very often. There are people who find lpsg offensive or annoying. Does that mean lpsg should go ? Let the marketplace decide. It always does.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't stop posting threads Tallbig, I like discussions...it's how we all get to know one another. If someone doesn't like your post, they don't have to respond to it...Besides, I like your avatar...how can I resist responding to an avatar like that?

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't stop posting threads Tallbig, I like discussions...it's how we all get to know one another. If someone doesn't like your post, they don't have to respond to it...Besides, I like your avatar...how can I resist responding to an avatar like that?

Thanks . I will continued to post threads when i found something really interesting to talk about. I accept that some of my latest threads sucks because i was running out of ideas.