My Last Wet Dream

AnonyMs: Hey gang! I moved this from Etc to here as it seemed more appropriate. Thanks!

Nony

H8Monga: What's a wet dream?

I've never had one.

(I was kidding about the question).

gigantikok: I actually havent ever had one. There's been nudity and sexuality, but never a wet dream.

prepstudinsc: It's only happened to me a couple of times. I remember that the last one was not in conjunction with a "sex" dream.....I was dreaming about money. Now, tell me what that means?!?!?! Seriously, I was dreaming about playing in stacks of money and the next thing I knew, I woke up and I was shooting a load. Needless to say, it was bizarre--and I was in my late 20's when it happened!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for shifting this thread to "Sex with a Large Penis", AnonyMs. There's no size requirement for participation, however, just an 'increase' in fascination!

Get prepared when you count your money, Prepstud, let that dream serve as a warning! A deal's a deal, so here's mine of the other night:

In the high rise condo where I live, we had an unusually attractive, well built dude who just happened also to be personable, outgoing and kind. He moved a couple of weeks ago.

In my dream, I ventured to ask him what, in the sexual act, he enjoyed most. His reply was, "I like the kissing best". With this, I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. I felt disappointed in the kiss, but before I knew it, he was on his knees with my erection in his mouth. After a time, I woke up with my fist around my penis and a few strokes resulted in its forceful eruption. --Not technically a wet dream, but at least the foreplay for it!

H8Monga: Prep it just means you love money just like the rest of us! Just a wee bit more! :) If I shall find a stain on my new $20 bill, I'll know.. ::)

ORCABOMBER: My last one involved me on a railway station with a nice woman shakin' her ass in my face...

Guess what happened? :D

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=sex;num=1066960180;start=0#8 date=10/27/03 at 15:36:44]You missed the train?[/quote]
No, :p I woke up and came! Makes me feel "good" thinking about it!

prepstudinsc: The fact that this topic has "come up", so to speak, it rather timely. I was talking with one of my friends the other morning, and out of the blue he said, "you know I woke up during the night having a wet dream." He's 32 and said he hasn't had one in years. I said that I hadn't had one in probably 8 or 9 years. He told me that he didn't remember what he was dreaming about, that he just woke up as he was shooting. I haven't yet told him about the board, but from what he's told me about his size, he would fit in here, since hes says he's 8x6 cut.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1066960180;start=0#10 date=10/28/03 at 10:16:41]Orca, have you been watching rap videos again?[/quote]
To all my hoomies in the East side of the Londonsville and all you sexy bitchesthat shakin' sexy mutherfunkin' ass,
This one's for you...

Happi, men are PROGRAMMED!
You should know that.

I can't break it! I want some booty!! ARGH!
------------
On to something completely different..

Prep, well if you wanted to, you could invite your friend I suppose. Saying that, I haven't wet dreamed in ages now! Maybe it's because I'm worried I'll end up like those people in Aliens!

And you thought that was just slime? ;D