My latest self-sucking pics

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question...Who is taking those amazing pictures??? Jesus, you could have your own video and I'm sure people would buy it. You'd be a millionaire with crazy skills like yours.

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great job! I've been able to self suck, but generally only get the head in my mouth.

A couple of questions for you: What is your size? It looks like 9+ inches and wondering how much you're able to get in your mouth. I imagine there is a limit anyway from the angle no matter how long your cock.

What do GFs think of it? From my experience the women I've been with (that I've told or showed self-sucking) were either mildly turned off by it or very turned on. I'm curious what your experience is like.

big_j85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey buddy, i'm a selfsucker too! It really turns my girl on to watch me suck on my cock. Do u ever eat ur cum load? I thought the idea of it was disgusting but now i'm starting to like the taste, and it feels incredible!

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jesus fucking christ, if i could get that much of my cock in i'd never leave the house. i've got the head in before but that took an act of congress.

excellent set and amazing talent!