Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn it's been like 6 months since we've made a video together! Ok, this one is in 2 parts. Sorry for some of the camera repositioning throughout but when you don't have a camera man ya know....Also, the last couple of minutes of thrusting had to be slow because my husband gets a little trigger happy towards the end. I'm sure you'll understand ;)

A little summary:

Much better lighting (still the same ol' webcam though)

Reverse Cowgirl from his POV

Different camera angles including upclose for you penetration fans (aka Tripod)

A slice of cream pie at the end

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am so freakin happy!!!

I better get some good comments on my hard work! I uploaded it in the middle of the night so it posted at a really dead hour on xtube. When i woke up i almost forgot about linking it here.

After the reaction Monster76's vids, i was a little nervous about making another one. But we got a little inspired...

I kept repeating Tripod's words in my head through out "Cameras crave light!"

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I better get some good comments on my hard work! I uploaded it in the middle of the night so it posted at a really dead hour on xtube. When i woke up i almost forgot about linking it here.

After the reaction Monster76's vids, i was a little nervous about making another one. But we got a little inspired...

I kept repeating Tripod's words in my head through out "Cameras crave light!"

I love love LOVE hearing you wimper and moan!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that was so hot Rouge your husband is so lucky! If you ever need a camera man give me a holler lol

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Every time I watch one of your videos the action is so hot that I'm never sure whether I want to be your or your man.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You got me hard at work Rouge!!!

Yeah i can't imagine trying to function at work with a huge erection! It's a good thing i dont get wireless internet to my ipod at work.

Well, i know what I'm doing tonight

I know what i'm doing tonight as well....i rewatched that video and it got my fire relit for some action.

Well My pants are down and My cock is up thank You!!!lol

Glad to be of service!

Wow - MR... amazing - I'm speechless (as a matter of fact, I began typing this post, and I think I accidentally typed something like 'QIQEW' or something along those lines..) very, very, very hot video!!

I think we all get stupid fingers when super horny! Glad you enjoyed!

Every time I watch one of your videos the action is so hot that I'm never sure whether I want to be your or your man.

Glad i can cater to both 60% and 40% with my vids. I'd say thats most flattering to have guys like you comment on them!

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
watching you cup your own (magnificent) breasts while moaning and writhing like that is so intense!

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah i can't imagine trying to function at work with a huge erection! It's a good thing i dont get wireless internet to my ipod at work.

It is definitely "hard". I usually have to whip it out and blow a quick load. Now I know what to blow too.