My Latina Freak

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by bigepimp415551986, Nov 11, 2007.

1. bigepimp415551986

Albums:
    this is my first stroy and it is a true, it is about a girl i had seen for bit, and we would meet up on the weekends to have fun.

I hop in the car and say, " you look very sexy tonight". She was Columbian, 5'6" 120 lbs ,brown tan skin, a full 36c, tiny little nipples, a little small but very tight ass long smooth black hair a little past her shoulders and brown eyes and a cute little upturned nose and nice beautiful lips. Tonight she was wearing black heels, tight blue jeans and a black blazer that was only button up to her chest which was showing her breasts that just seemed were ready to pop out. The moment i said that she leaned over and kiss my lips and she reached over and reached for between my legs, where my bugle was already swollen from the sight of her(she had that effect on me) and she smiled and said,"we are going to have fun tonight."
    While we were on the way to the hotel, she told me that she thought about me all week and how bad she needed to fuck, and all i could think about was how bad i was going to give it to her and make her want it worse next week. Finally we get to the hotel, and when we get into the elevator i stand behind her and grab her by her waist and run my hands up and down her thighs with my hard cock pressed on her ass thru my jeans and kiss her neck makin her let out little moans, and she tells me that she wants it real rough tonight and that she has a new little trick for me and i nibble her ear and tell her that "if thats what you want i am going to make you sore" all the while thinking what can this trick be, and smile and "she said you know how i love it"
    We get to the room and i pick her up with her legs wrapped around me and i am sucking her lips and i throw her on the bed and take my shirt off and get on the bed, and she gets up and says" i have a suprise for you." and she take off her heels and pants and then her blazer to reveal a tiny little bra that make her breasts look even bigger and a little g-string that showed off her beautiful shaped ass. and she gets on top of me and kisses my neck and lips , and rubs my cock thru my jeans making it fully erect and swollen and without saying a word she kisses my chest and unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down and my cock is fully erect at 9" long and 6" around and she smiles and says" omg i missed this" and dives face first into it and sucks on the head nice and hard and she takes about half of it in her mouth and begins on choke on it and comes up off it and gasps and says " fuck im soo wet", and i tell her " swing that pussy around so i can eat it" and she does and continues to suck on my cock while i lick her lips with my long tongue and suck and nibble on her clit and i know its drivin her wild because i can feel her moans on my dick as she tries to take it deeper but i know shes at her limit and then i slide my tongue deep inside of her, so warm and moist, as my mouth covers her wet swollen pussy lips and i suck on them as my tongue moves around in circles in her then in figure 8's and by now she cant concentrate on sucking my cock anymore and she tops and leans up and is sitting on my face, and as she leans up my cock plunges deeper inside, and she moans louder as i suck harder on her increasing sweet wet lips, and i slide her up off my tongue for a moment and tell her to ride my face, and slide her back down and she grinds my face back and forth and she spits on her hand and grips my dick and beings to stroke it niec and hard and i moan nice and loud on her clit making her shake and feel the vibrations and then she cries out in pleasure not being able to take it anymore and screams" daddy im cummin" thats when i suck harder and push my tongue as far in as i can and go crazy with it, side to side all around and make sure she cums all in my mouth. after shes done, shes out of breathe and im still licking my lips and tell her its my turn now with an smirk on my face.
    i flip her flat on her stomach and tell her" you are all mine now" i take my cock on my right hand and rub the head along her swollwn soaked pussy lips and i can hear moan and know that she wants it in her, so i slide my thick swollen cock head inside and make her moan nice and loud and i think to myself" fuck its so tight and hot", i smack her tight ass and ask her " how bad do you want it" and before she can answer i slide my cock in about half way and let moan with an unexpected burst of pleasure and she says " fuck me like the dirty whore i am" and i smile and then i shove my cock all the way in her balls deep, and can feel her hot pussy tighted around my cock and her juices running down my balls and i slide my cock in and out watching her pussy lips grip my dick as i slide it almost all the way out with just my head left in her, then i slam it in nice and hard, makin her get louder and then i start stretching her out nice and wide as i pound that sweet little pusys nice and hard as i slap her ass and i can see her try to grab the sheets but i lean over and grab her hands and put them behind her and fuck her nice and ruff telling her" its my pussy now take it like a good little whore" and she screams" fuck, your soo thick inside of me" then she pauses and she screams" fuck im cumminnnnn" an just then i can feel her pussy clench down on my dick and it catches me by suprise and almost makes me cum, but i get passed it and continue to tear her up and make her whole body shake as she cums sooo hard on my cock. i am moaning nice and loud now and know that soon i am going to have to cum. i contineu to fuck her harder and faster and i let go of her hands and pull her hair and fuck her like there is no tomorrow, and my cock swells up even more and i know im about to cum. i get sooo loud that she knows im about to cum and then she grips my dick real hard with her pussy making it even tighter than before and i cant hold back any more and my cock start to cum a huge hot creamy load in her tight pussy nice and deep and she start to cum again, both of us sooo loud.

my cock is buried balls deep in her me laying on top of her and she asks " did you like my little trick" and thats when i realized that she tighten that pussy and made me cum, and i told her " i loved it, and this is going to be a fun night" and she smiled and said " why is that" and i slide my cock out and she sees it is still as hard and swollen as before and i said " because that is just round 1, i have another 5 rounds left" and she moans" fuck thats why i love you."

2. SEX215

SEX215 New Member

3. B_jjs342

B_jjs342 New Member

nice keep going

Draft saved Draft deleted