My left testicle hurts!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Megaleja, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Megaleja

Megaleja New Member

So i was doing PC-excercises and masturbated pretty heavily for a while and suddenly one day i noticed that my left testicle hurt. It was a ringning pain which made me take a break for atleast 5days. Now i still get the ringing pain if i masturbate to intense but aslong as i keep it soft there's no problem.

Anyone knows what it is? :cool:

2. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Not a clue but get yourself to a doctor!! Might be nothing to worry about, but had trouble here myself and was grateful of quick early detection of any problems. If this site can teach you anything it is how us boys love our cocks!!! Take care of it matey!!

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    As Arthur states, see a Medical Doctor. To much of lose if there is a problem.

4. technopeasant

technopeasant Member

The second most common cause of death in young men between puberty and age 40 is testicular cancer. If it hurts get it checked. Caught early very curable, caught late often means death. Stop wasting time get an appointment.

5. Smartalk

Gold Member

It could be Epididymitis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    Epididymitis
    Classification and external resources[​IMG]

1: Epididymis
    2: Head of epididymis
    3: Lobules of epididymis
    4: Body of epididymis
    5: Tail of epididymis
    6: Duct of epididymis
    7: Deferent duct (ductus deferens or
    vas deferens)ICD-10N45.0ICD-9604DiseasesDB4342eMedicinemed/704 radio/261 emerg/166MeSHD004823Epididymitis is a medical condition in which there is inflammation of the epididymis (a curved structure at the back of the testicle in which sperm matures and is stored). This condition may be mildly to very painful, and the scrotum (sac containing the testicles) may become red, warm and swollen. It may be acute (of sudden onset) or rarely chronic.
    Epididymitis is the most frequent cause of sudden scrotal pain. In contrast with men who have testicular torsion, the cremaster reflex (elevation of the testicle in response to stroking the upper inner thigh) is not altered. If the diagnosis is not entirely clear from the patient's history and physical examination, a Doppler ultrasound scan can confirm increased flow of blood to the affected epididymis.
    Infection is the most common cause. In sexually active men, Chlamydia trachomatis is the most frequent causative microbe, followed by E. coli and Neisseria gonorrhoeae. In children, it may follow an infection in another part of the body (for example, a viral illness), or there may be an associated urinary tract anomaly. Another cause is sterile reflux of urine through the ejaculatory ducts. Antibiotics may be needed to control a component of infection. Treatment otherwise comprises pain killers or anti-inflammatory drugs and bed rest if necessary, and symptom control by resting the scrotum in a supported position

Draft saved Draft deleted