My Letter to Sarah Palin.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I took time to write a little note to Sarah Palin.
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

"You ran a ugly race Mrs. Palin. You also said that 'god' would do the right thing on November 4th, Well you were right about one thing, gOd DID do the right thing. I hope none of us in the lower 48 never have to hear of you again"

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Don't kid yourself. She's already making plans for 2012. Betcha she's already got trips to Iowa planned, since they have the first caucus.

I know she will try.
I will also try to win the lotto.
Doesn't mean I have much of a Chance.
The only VP I can think of that has made it to the white house in recent memory was Bush SR.
I cannot ever remember a VP hopeful ever getting in. Gore got close, well he actually one. but we will see.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, you're right about recent VPs.

I'm just thinking that the GOP is in total disarray this morning. They don't have many leaders at all that even their base would be excited about voting for in a few years ... that's how W. has trashed the party (along with the country).

However ... there is one high-profile Republican who drew big crowds among the faithful and increased McCain's fundraising.

Yup ... Gov. Palin. Watch her work on increasing her "heavy-issues" credibility in the meantime ....

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took time to write a little note to Sarah Palin.
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

"You ran a ugly race Mrs. Palin. You also said that 'god' would do the right thing on November 4th, Well you were right about one thing, gOd DID do the right thing. I hope none of us in the lower 48 never have to hear of you again"
By making this statement, you then also present the idea that all of the anti-gay rights edicts which were swept in are also thanks to God, or at least Palin will think that and to her and those of her thinking, this may seem a fair trade off.

Personally, I think God stays well away from politics, seeing it as a tool of the devil.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Don't kid yourself. She's already making plans for 2012. Betcha she's already got trips to Iowa planned, since they have the first caucus.

It will be a waste of time and effort. I have a feeling we've seen the last of her in the lower 48.

By making this statement, you then also present the idea that all of the anti-gay rights edicts which were swept in are also thanks to God, or at least Palin will think that and to her and those of her thinking, this may seem a fair trade off.

Personally, I think God stays well away from politics, seeing it as a tool of the devil.

Exactly right.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonder if Obama might give her an ambassadorial appointment, maybe Burma or Zimbabwe.

It would be nice to not have her back.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've heard she's had talk-show offers... So you might see her all over the damn TV.

I don't think she's a bad person. I think she would be a delightful neighbor to chat with over the mundane things in life. I do think she was a HORRIBLE choice to run for President/Vice-President. I heard on NPR that she was a coalition builder in Alaska but now most people, the lower 48, think of her as a religious right wing nut job.

However you feel about her though, it does take ambition to run for any elected office.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like the legislature here is likely to have two-party coalitions in both houses.
By my count, the House is ten Dems and ten R's. It started out with a coalition last time, but there was a coup. There are two very conservative D's who have been in coalition with the R's in the past.

The senate is eleven R's to Nine Dems. It has had a coalition with both parties, though there was an R majority. The person who was the president did not run again.

I don't think they are going to be very favorable to Sarah, but it is of course speculation until they organize. She has offended them quite a bit. I think there have just been two members of the legislature who have spoken up for her in the veep campaign and troopergate.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know she will try.
I will also try to win the lotto.
Doesn't mean I have much of a Chance.
The only VP I can think of that has made it to the white house in recent memory was Bush SR.
I cannot ever remember a VP hopeful ever getting in. Gore got close, well he actually one. but we will see.

One? If you meant won, that's no longer a typo, it's incorrect.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

And Al Capone thought he would come right back after an few years in Sing Sing....

The woman will not survive the republican primary if she tries... as the CANDIDATE she will not be able to evade close questioning, and we all saw how inept she was at thinking on her feet.

Further- as the candidate, her husband's anti-American activities would be a MUCH larger issue.

And, if after only 2 years as governor, she already has been investigated twice... chances are she will have some more skeletons to hide four years from now...

She is done for in national politics.... aside from some pathetic future flounderings...

Unethical people rarely become more ethical...
and No amount of boning up can cure stupid.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I know about some people thinking she'd be a good talk show host, but that requires that you possess Brains. Her inability to recall even the last magazine she read shows someone who is all surface tension.

She will try for another run. Her head swelled large from the past six weeks of unlimited ego boosting from seeing her picture just about damn everywhere, being the talk of the town and an objection of affection from large crowds. I know this feels great to rock stars and actors.

And Joe the Plumber needs a new job.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

I cannot ever remember a VP hopeful ever getting in.

Even more she was part of a LOSING ticket. Far too much money and risk is involved in nominating a KNOWN loser. She is a loser now and that will stick with her. She's finished in national politics. She may be a person who appeals to the xenophobic wing of the Republican Party but that's it. She simply can't appeal to that wing and ANYTHING else. And unfortunately for her that wing alone is not enough.

Don't let the doorknob hitcha where the dog shouldda bit you.

Last edited by a moderator:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonder if Obama might give her an ambassadorial appointment, maybe Burma or Zimbabwe.

It would be nice to not have her back.
Perhaps Russia after all she can see it from her house :011: I'm all for sending her to Antarctica

I tend to agree after all he gave us free choice.