My Life as a Post Whore

D

deleted3782

I hope you reach 1000 before the LPSG server explodes.

Why not start 25,000 "Count to 1" threads?

Or, I need 156 more posts to reach 1000. I could just start counting backwards here!

D

deleted3782

:rolleyes: Pfft. Amateur :eek:

Actually, in all seriousness, I've not been taking part in as many post-whoring activities lately and my daily post count has gone down. :cool: Maybe I'm slowly transforming into a non-post whore :eek:

I have an average of 0.77 posts per day here, lol

D

deleted3782

Ok friends, I need to close my love slot up for an hour. I will be back later for some lusty whorish exchanges with you, until then...wet dreams!

Ouch, there goes a part of my soul...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- after reading page one (silly me!), there's absolutely NO way I'm going to read the read of this thread to make sure that my inane comment hasn't already been covered.

- - - - - - -

Another fun source of post whoring is to post jokes, and applaud the jokes that other people post. Also, try playing the "Scrabble", "Misquote the post above" and other word games that involve more than regurgitating words everyone heard in 3rd Grade.

Without the Funny Forum, there is no way I could have had this many posts!!

(Although I got my Gold Membership the hard cash way)

D

deleted3782

LOL -- after reading page one (silly me!), there's absolutely NO way I'm going to read the read of this thread to make sure that my inane comment hasn't already been covered.

- - - - - - -

Another fun source of post whoring is to post jokes, and applaud the jokes that other people post. Also, try playing the "Scrabble", "Misquote the post above" and other word games that involve more than regurgitating words everyone heard in 3rd Grade.

Without the Funny Forum, there is no way I could have had this many posts!!

(Although I got my Gold Membership the hard cash way)

Thanks for the advice! I've helped count to 25,000 and a few more "fun" things. Onward and upward...