Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alex, Bobby, Stephen, and I all got together a couple more times and we had some individual hookups as well. I did eventually agree to modeling with Alex for two of the 10 week session of Stephen’s Advanced Drawing classes.

I did enjoy being nude in front of the room full of people but the patience and focus it takes to hold a pose is not my thing so I will leave that to Alex and others who enjoy it.

It was amazing how many people I knew saw the nude drawings of Alex and me from the class. There was a time when it would have really bothered me knowing so many people were aware of my penis size but as people told me they had seen drawings I was proud. When I was out walking one of our neighbor ladies told me her friend was in the class and she recognized Alex and I immediately when she saw her drawings. She told me everything about me except my face reminded her of her late husband when he was young. She said it brought back so many great memories.

At the gym I was becoming more of a show off because of my relaxed feelings about myself. Instead of gym shorts I wore Lycra running shorts that hugged my body and there was no hiding anything. In the showers I always tried to find a shower head next to the guy with the biggest cock. I enjoyed looking at the big cock in close proximity but I also was proving a point that I was as much of a man as he was and had nothing to hide.

I had always avoided going to the doctor for a physical because I didn’t want to drop my pants. Now I was ready for it. After the nurse took my vitals the doctor came in. When it was time to show him my junk he handled my cock and pulled back my foreskin. I got hard and he asked if everything worked as it should. He touched my testicles and my dick started leaking pre cum. He said I had MicroPenis syndrome and wondered if I was bothered by it. I said no and told him my bf loved my little penis so I was happy. He told me I was very well adjusted and wished more men weren’t so obsessed with their penis size.

to be continued...

Reactions: long legs

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We were out for dinner one night when we ran into Bobby and Stephen. We found out not only were they dating, but also Bobby had moved into Stephen’s house. They were a sexy couple but a bit surprising since Bobby was 19 and Stephen was 34. They seemed very happy though.

The first thing we noticed was Bobby had convinced Stephen to stop wearing oversized clothes and rather to dress to show off his physique. He was wearing a pair of athletic fit jeans that hugged his fantastic ass and showed his bulge. He wore a button down shirt that perfectly fit over his muscular chest and with a couple of buttons undone his thick rug of chest hair was on display. He was dressed to impress.

We ended up sharing a dinner table and caught up on what was going on in all of our lives. Bobby had completed his course in massage and was now a licensed masseur and had also finished his lessons on the art of erotic massage. He had a studio set up in Stephen’s house and was already building a good clientele. He was getting a high percent of repeat customers and they were quickly letting their friends know about him.

Stephen was working as an artist full time and had his work in several galleries. His figurative drawings and paintings were beginning to sell regularly and he even had a serious collector who had purchased multiple pieces. He was still teaching the class at the community center, as well as one other place and had just started offering an erotic art workshop in his home studio so he had more freedom to explore male sexuality. So far Bobby had been his only model for those sessions and he posed very suggestively and often with an erection.

Stephen knew I really had not enjoyed the actual work of being a model but also knew I liked being an exhibitionist so he wondered if I would consider modeling if I could show off in a more erotic way. He was wanting to try having two models in full contact enjoying each other’s bodies. Alex and I agreed to be his first erotic male model couple.

I was both nervous and excited the entire day leading up to our first evening of posing. Alex had done some private erotic modeling for artists before so he was experienced at posing with a boner. At last the time had come and we were naked on the modeling stand. We stood in an embrace with our faces nose to nose and our cocks touching. As we stood there I felt my Micro rising and that was all it took to feel Alex’s cock respond and find it’s way upward until it was pressed into my pubes.

it was a 30 minute pose without a break so our erections came and went. When we took a break and saw the drawings the five students had done it was a thrill to see all of them had captured our cocks in a hard state.

For our next pose I was on all fours and Alex was behind me so it appeared we were fucking. Alex’s cock was pressed against my ass crack and I could tell my dick was leaking g pre-cum. Our final pose of the night was with Alex kneeling in front of me with his face buried in my crotch. After the class was over we wandered around and were turned on by how much it looked like we were really engaging in sex. We both got turned on and boned up.

With Stephen’s new tighter fitting wardrobe we also noticed he was turned on. His bulge was straining in his pants. We adjourned to his bed and had a 3 way. Bobby had a client in his studio so we missed his thick cock. As we lay in the afterglow of sex we talked about the modeling session and Stephen was thrilled with how it had gone. One of the galleries where he showed his work had agreed to have a one man show for him featuring his erotic work and told him there were no limits so he could explore whatever he wanted to. Alex and I both agreed to model for him individually, as a couple, and with other male models.

to be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Darius, a buddy of ours told us he and a friend of his had signed up for a men’s workshop on male intimacy. We were curious so we asked him for details. The goal of the workshop was for men to let their guard down and open themselves up to true self love and sensual touch from other men. We didn’t really feel either of us needed help in those areas but the idea of being with a group of men wanting to open themselves up like that was too appealing to pass up.

Darius gave me the contact number for the guy coordinating the event so I called and talked to him. It would be a two day event and was limited to 30 men. There were only three spots left. The workshop included becoming comfortable being naked in front of a group, being touched by other men, erotic touch of one’s own body and techniques to give pleasure to other men, and massaging each other. He said it was OK for couples to sign up but this event was intended for individuals and all of the men would randomly be paired up and throughout each day the pairings would change and there were also times when groups would work together. The last thing he told me was the retreat was not about sex but the focus was on learning to become more sensual and erotic to lead towards a better sex life and more intense orgasms. He requested we did not ejaculate the day before the workshop or during it until the end of the second day. I quickly told Alex all about it and I called the guy back and got us registered.

A few weeks later we arrived at the hotel for the workshop and met the DavId who I had talked to on the phone. About half the men were already there. We all mingled as we waited for everyone to arrive. When everyone was assembled it ended up we knew five guys. Our buddy Darius, another model Alex knew, another gay couple from our gym, and a neighbor of ours (Devon) from down the block who was married to a woman. He was acting a bit sheepish when he recognized us. We went over to him and talked and he said he had always been bi-curious and thought a workshop like this would either help him find out if there was more than curiosity or maybe he would find out it was not for him. We told him his secret was safe with us. He relaxed.

The workshop began with everyone introducing themselves. Then we were all asked to take our shirts off. We stood in a circle and the guy behind us was asked to give our neck, shoulders, and back a rundown. After a few minutes we were asked to turn around and face the other way and do the same thing.

Next we were asked to remove pants and underwear. One by one we were called to the front of the room and asked to slowly turn around. Then the group was asked to give us positive affirmations about our bodies. The idea was to show even when the body was imperfect, there were still good things about it. In our group there were all shapes and sizes so it was also an exercise for all of us in finding ways to support people who lacked confidence.

When I went to the front of the room the positive comments were about my fit body, body hair, and firm ass cheeks. There were no comments about my tiny penis. After every guy had gone up front Scott (our instructor) asked how we felt being exposed in front of the group. There were numerous guys who said they had been apprehensive being exposed because they felt inadequate down below or embarrassed by their out of shape bodies. I raised my hand and said it was very obvious I had the smallest penis in the room and I had learned to accept it and not feel ashamed. I said when I was up in front The only thing I was uncomfortable about was that nobody mentioned my size. I told the group it made me feel like they were all avoiding it and then I wonder what they really think. Scott said that was a great point and it lead to an entire discussion about our penises. it was very interesting and enlightening. The vast majority of the 30 men had some degree of feeling of shame or embarrassment about their dicks.

I told about how I grew up not knowing I was smaller than everyone else. I talked about my humiliating experiences with my college roommate and how Alex and another past boyfriend had made me feel good about myself. Alex shared how he had often felt used because his penis was larger than most guys. He was propositioned for sex, not because of anything other than his big dick.
It seemed guys were teased about their penises because they were too small, too big, cut, uncut, the head was out of proportion to the shaft, etc.

Next we were taught different sensual ways to touch each other. Scott asked for a volunteer he could touch to show the techniques. My hand shot up and he called me forward. He asked me to lay down on a massage table and the group circled around to watch. He said today he wanted us to avoid touching genitals but to make the guy receiving our touch feel turned on in spite of it. Scott was well trained and his magic fingers were doing things to my body that had my dick reacting. In front of everyone I got an erection. Some guys may have been totally embarrassed, especially if their erection was just under 3” like mine is. I was in heaven.

Scott divided us into pairs and of all people I was paired with our neighbor Devon. I laid down first and he began using the newly learned techniques on my body. Once again my dick went hard. He told me it felt strange but good to touch another man for the first time. When it was my turn he said it felt incredible and he was enjoying the strength of my touch compared to how soft and tender his wife touched him. His penis was about 3.5” soft and soon I saw it stretching to his 5.5” erect length. He said it was the first time he had been hard in front of another guy and it was good.

We switched partners and I was paired with a big guy who called himself Brick. He towered over me and had a wrestler’s body. He looked like he could easily kill me but his demeanor was more like a teddy bear.

Scott said for the next five minutes he wanted us to do a full frontal hug and without ever letting our hands leave the other’s body, except to get over or under an arm, massage the guy’s neck, shoulders, and back.

The day continued on like this with all sorts of touching exercises. By the end of our scheduled time Scott told us to try to remember everything we had learned, get some rest, restrain from ejaculating, and be prepared for more intimacy the next day that would get more personal and mean totally opening ourselves up to other men.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On the second day of the male intimacy workshop it got a lot more intense. As soon as everyone was there Scott divided us into pairs. He asked us to fully undress our partner with no help from him. After we were both nude we were asked to give each other a full frontal embrace.

Next, Scott asked David (the workshop coordinator) to join him. Scott showed us more ways to touch other men erotically. Scott licked and blew on David’s nipples. He dragged his fingers lightly across David’s entire body, almost like using a feather. On his backside he repeated used the side of his hand and slid it across David’s ass cheeks. With each pass his hand went deeper until he was massaging his asshole. We were to avoid genitals for this session but David’s cock was fully hard from everything Scott had done. We took the next half hour doing the same with our partners.

As the day progressed we kept switching partners for different exercises. Then we had a group session, dividing into 6 groups of 5. One at a time one of the group laid down and the other 4 used all of the types of sensual touch we had learned. It was amazing with 8 hands touching our bodies simultaneously.

Later in the day we got into advanced masturbation, both individual and mutual with a partner. We edged through the whole thing, focused on the touch, not orgasm.

The final session was Frottage. Again Scott and David lead off by showing us all the moves. It was very erotic. This time Scott said if we wanted to release he encouraged us to ejaculate. He and David both came during their demonstration.

My partner for this session was our buddy Darius. We had known him for about a year and he made never engaged in any type of physical contact. He is a chocolate skinned black man and has broad shoulders, narrow waist and an athletic ass. His cock and balls were extremely impressive.

Our Frot session was incredible. He slid his dick across my ass and got it in there to massage my hole. We were both moaning and squirming and had intense orgasms.

it was a great two days. We kept in touch with a number of the guys and eventually had sex with some of them. Darius was the first one I invited over and his penis and fuck were legendary!

to be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ever since Alex and I became a couple we have enjoyed continuing our sexual,escapades with other like-minded men. More often than not we have one guy over and two is the most at one time. We decided it was time to have an overnight sex party.

Our house had two king beds, one queen bed, and a queen sofa sleeper within our sectional sofa in the living room. We decided to invite six other men so there would be comfortable sleeping space once we were all worn out from sex.

We invited random guys who we really enjoyed being with who may not know each other. They ranged in age from 21 to 36. Each guy had a fit body. Some were smooth and some were hairy. Aside from my little Micro the penis sizes varied from 4.5" hard to 8.5" hard. Three of us uncut and five cut.

We loaded up on condoms of different sizes and set them in bowls by each bed. When the guys arrived we started by having everyone pair up and undress each other like we had done at the male intimacy workshop. I mentioned that we had all night and the next morning so to take time to fully enjoy each other.

The men went off in different directions to the beds and began their night of fun. We began at 8pm and by 9:30 we had moved on to our second coupling. At 11pm we took a break when pizza was delivered. Afterward the third couple combinations were formed. Alex suggested that we sleep with that partner and reconvene in the living room the next morning.

My sleep buddy and I were spooned together and his big cock was insatiable. Therefor my tight ass was raw, not only from him but the two guys who had taken me down before him. I woke up the next morning to the feel of him getting me into position to invade me once more before we had new partners.

Alex and I made an easy breakfast for the guys and then we all took turns showering. By 9:30am we were back in the living room and broke off into the final coupling. There was no method to how we divided up but somehow my final guy was the best one of the bunch. His dick was average in size but his fuck skills were anything but average. I landed on the word masterful. He sent me into orbit.

By 11am we were at the front door saying our goodbyes. Our first sex party was a wrap and had been a smashing success.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last big project in our old house was creating a master bath. We currently had to share the hall bathroom if we had guests. By adding a large dormer on the back of the house we could create a spacious master bath and turn the old bath into a generously sized closet.

There was a home show going on in town so we headed over to get some ideas. We were lucky to meet two brothers (Craig and Lucas) who specialized in bathrooms. We saw a lot of pix of their projects in their exhibit and felt comfortable with them. We scheduled an appointment for them to come to our house.

The following Saturday Craig and Lucas arrived and we headed upstairs to show them our space and talk about what we wanted to do. Neither Alex or I had given any thought to the nude artwork we had hanging on the bathroom wall. It was a detailed drawing by our friend Stephen of the two of us in profile with our dicks touching.

Lucas commented on what a nice drawing it was and said he had always thought it would be fun to pose nude for artists. Both brothers had great physiques, no doubt from the physical labor their construction jobs entailed. Craig said they were raised by nudist parents so they were comfortable being naked in front of other people so it would be fun. I told them if they had not been coming we would most likely be nude and if they got the job and wanted to work nude it was fine with us.

As we discussed our project we liked their ideas and got along great. It was nearing lunch time and Lucas asked if we could join them somewhere for lunch to continue our conversation. We all headed out to their truck and went to a great sandwich shop nearby.

After lunch they came back and got out a ladder and went up on the roof to check out where the roofline would change and then came back inside to begin measuring. They drew a rough floor plan and gave us an estimate. We agreed on a price. They had other projects in the works they needed to complete and said they would start ours in a out 6 weeks.

When they arrived the first day they were looking rugged and manly in t-shirts, well worn jeans, and work boots. We both had to go to work so we left them to get started. Later that afternoon I was the first to arrive back at the house. I went upstairs and have to say I was delighted to see Craig and Lucas had taken us up on the offer to work nude. They had a chute going out the window so they could throw things directly into a large dumpster. They had removed a wall and ceiling in the area of the current house where the new bathroom would be and were about ready to call it a day. They were covered in dust so I told them they were welcome to use the shower in the other bathroom if they wanted to clean up.

Meanwhile I went in our bedroom and undressed and decided to stay that way. They had not closed the bathroom door and I saw they were showering together. Craig was washing Lucas's back I couldn't help but notice both men were looking slightly aroused.

When they were finished Alex was just arriving home. He quickly undressed and asked the brothers if they would join us for a beer. They stayed nude and we all went down to the living room. Craig was the older brother at 35 and Lucas was 32 but they could easily pass for twins. They were about 5'10" and about 170 pounds of muscle. They had a dusting of chest hair and thick pubes over 3" cut dicks and low hanging balls.

After a couple beers they really relaxed and said they considered themselves straight but lived together and often had sex with each other when neither had dates and they said that was happening more and more as their business grew. Lucas said they had never fooled around with other guys. Alex said if they ever wanted to change that we could help and if they ever wanted to pose nude for an artist he could line it up.

The next few weeks the brothers were inside and outside so they stayed dressed. They joined us for beers a few times and on one of those occasions asked Alex about his offer to arrange for them to pose for an artist. He made a call to our friend Stephen and asked the brothers if Sunday was OK.

On Sunday Stephen arrived early to get set up and the brothers rang the bell soon after. The three of us were already nude, thinking it would help put them at ease for their first time modeling. They were dressed in gym shorts and t-shirts and were out of those almost before the door closed.

Stephen had an area set up and had lights to provide highlights and shadows. He asked if they wanted any particular type of pose. Craig told him they didn't care, they just thought it would be fun to pose. Lucas said if Stephen had something in mind that would result in a drawing he could sell, that worked for them.

Alex and I helped get them into a standing pose where both men were facing mostly forward and had their arms over each other's shoulders. They were completely at ease and did a great job holding still. After 20 minutes Stephen told them to take a break. They looked at his drawing and we're excited to see themselves on paper.

They resumed the same pose. Of course I had to help them get back in the exact same position which required touching both of their bodies in multiple spots. It took about an hour for Stephen to complete that pieces and then we all sat and had a beer.

Stephen asked if they were tired or if they were willing to do a second pose. They were accustomed to physical work so they said they wanted to do another. Stephen asked if they had any objection to closer contact. Lucas told him they fuck each other so they didn't have any problem with it.

Alex and I helped get them situated in a pose where Lucas was laying on his back with his legs spread enough for Craig to straddle him. Each one had his hand right at the base of the other's cock. It was enough to look erotic but didn't hide the goods in the drawing.

We could see that both of them were responding to the touch and probably more from knowing we were watching them. Their 3" flaccid penises grew to about 5.5". Like everything else about them, their dicks were nearly identical. Both had fairly dramatic upward curves. With Lucas on his back his boned up meat pressed into his abdomen. In Craig's upright position his stood proudly in front of him. This pose lasted well over an hour, with three short breaks so their erections subsided. Stephen asked them to get themselves hard again. Rather than stroking their own dicks, they automatically grabbed their brother's and expertly massaged him to full hardness.

Stephen asked them not to look at the art until he was finished. At the end they could not wait to see it. They were thrilled to see their likenesses as a beautiful piece of sensual art. Stephen asked if they wanted it. They said we were the only people who knew about their sexual relationship so they couldn't display it at their house. Craig told him what would really be exciting is for him to sell it so they new other people were seeing it.

In the upcoming weeks our bathroom addition was finally complete. The brothers had graced us with their nudity a number of times, but we never had any sexual contact with them. They explained their interest wasn't gay sex but just helping each other get their rocks off.

We were happy when everything was done and the mess was cleaned up but I have to say Alex and I were sad to see them leave that last day.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All of the pieces for a perfect life were happening. Alex and I were still in love and it was growing stronger with time. In spite of us bringing other men into our bed, it was still each other we craved the most. Our sex life together was the best it had ever been.

We loved our house. I say our, but I owned it. It had been left to me after my grandmother died. Even so Alex freely invested money into it so it felt like ours together. Thankfully we liked the same style and collectively we made it our special place and comfortable nest.

When we met Alex had a better job than me and he was given a well earned promotion. I finally figured out the company I worked for was a dead end and if I stayed there I was never going to advance or make more money. I started looking for a new job and happened to apply at a start up owned by a guy who had also worked where I worked, been frustrated there just like me, and set out to prove himself. We had not been there at the same time so we had not met but we got along great. He took a chance on me and I took a chance in him. I actually accepted his offer for less base pay, but higher commission if I did my job well.

After a couple of months I was called into my boss's office for a review. He told me he had been very impressed by my work and I had helped him reach his projected numbers sooner than he expected. He gave me a substantial raise and a new title. He said it was a stretch to pay me the new salary but he had complete faith I would continue to bring in new business and make it a win-win for both of us.

That night I took Alex to dinner at our favorite fine dining restaurant. It was a place we reserved for special ocassions so he knew something was up. After we had our drinks I shared my news. For the first time in our relationship I would be making more than him so I did not want to make a big deal of the money. I know he liked taking care of me and I wasn't sure how he would react. It ended up perfect. He got a huge smile on his face, raised his drink glass, and proposed a toast. He said, "Babe, you have always been a huge success in my eyes but I am happy you are now a success in your own eyes. I am so proud of you and know you will excel. Congratulations!" We clinked our glasses together, took a sip and then he leaned in a kissed me.

After dinner we went home and immediately went upstairs to our room. We undressed and showered together. We soaped each other and rinsed off. Then he got down and sucked my cock until I came. Although my ejaculation was a quick dribble like it always was, my orgasm was intense.

Alex spun me around and worked on my eager asshole with his tongue, then one finger and then two. He had me well primed and my Micro was hard again anticipating him fucking me. We dried each other off and he took my hand and lead me to our bed.

We got in bed and started a long and passionate kissing session. Then he stopped and reiterated how proud he was of me and how happy he was for me. I thanked him and then we had our best lovemaking ever. He straddled my face and lowered his flaccid dick to my mouth. I raised up from the pillow and sucked it in. I immediately felt him respond and he was my man of steel in no time.

As we fucked me we silently looked into each other's eyes. I felt more love than I had ever felt. We smiled at each other and in unison we said I love you. Then our sexual moans filled the quietness. Alex pounded me and I begged for more. He went into overdrive and slammed his cock into my hole. His balls slapped against me. He picked up his pace and soon I was aware of his ballsac tightening and knew he was on the verge of cumming.

We lay there in the bed afterwards and he said he was not accustomed to fucking an executive but he could get used to it. I told him I was thankful for his love and loved him more than he knew.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had always had champagne taste on a beer budget. Now that I had been promoted and was making a lot more money I felt I deserved to treat myself to the things I had never been able to afford. At the time I thought it was important to look the part of a V.P., even if I was only the V.P. of a little start up company with just a handful of employees.

On the way home from work one day I stopped off at the BMW dealer and test drove a sporty Beamer convertible. I needed it. It was the kind of car an executive drove. I had not even received my first paycheck after getting a substantial raise so I decided to lease it. They had to verify my finances so I had to wait to take it.

That night I told Alex to get dressed up because I wanted to take him to dinner. He is not the dress up kind of guy so it took some coaxing. He asked where we were going and I said it was a surprise. When we arrived at the restaurant he said it was too expensive. I told him we could afford it now. Then he said, "You always said this place looked stuffy and snobs ate here." I told him I was just envious of the other half but it's where we belonged now.

That night sex lacked passion and was more mechanical feeling. Alex was going through the motions, but his heart wasn't in it. I asked what was wrong and he said he was just having an off night.

The next day I went shopping at the best men's clothing stores in town. I decided it was time to dress the part of an executive. I maxed out both of my credit cards. Alex and I arrived home at the same time so he saw me unloading everything I bought. He told me I better get a grip because I was going overboard on my spending. When we got inside he said he was going to grill and our dinner would be ready in about 40 minutes. I told him I didn't have time so he asked why. I told him I had to pick up my new car. Rather than grilling he walked out the front door and drove off. He did not come home that night.

The next day I walked out of the office to go down the block to get lunch. As I passed by a real estate office I looked at the listings they had displayed across their front window. My grandmother's house had seemed OK before but it really didn't suit my new life. One of the listings caught my eye so I went inside to ask about it. I arranged to se it after work. At 5:00 I drove my new Beamer to the address the agent had given me. I stepped out, wearing one of my new suits. I looked the part of the young executive who would live in this upscale community.

I loved the house and made an offer. I went home all excited about my new life. Alex was just getting out of his car when I pulled up in my Beamer. He stood there looking as I came to a stop behind his car and got out dressed Iike a financial tycoon from Wall Street. I was happy to see he had returned home but his expression told me he was not happy. He asked how I was paying for all this stuff. I told him I could afford it now and not to worry.

Since buying a house had been a spur of the moment decision I had not been pre-qualified. The next day the agent called and said my offer was accepted. I contacted a mortgage company and after digging into my finances they told me I had not qualified for a loan. As we were walking up the sidewalk to the front door the real estate agent pulled up because she was going to list the house for sale. Alex wondered what was going on. When I told him he said it would have been nice to sit down and discuss moving beforehand. He went inside and came back out with a few clothes and drove off.

The next day he was back and said we had to talk. He told me a appeared to be addicted to spending money and he was worried about me. I told him everything was under control and not to worry. Then he said he thought I loved him and took our relationship seriously but obviously that was not the case since I did not even talk to him about wanting to move. I apologized. I told him I loved him and started to undress. In moments we were fucking and all was right with the world.

The next day was Saturday and there were people coming to see the house. Alex wanted to go see the house I was buying. We got in my Beamer and I put the top down. It was a beautiful day and Alex seemed to like the car. As we drove farther from home He asked where the house was. I told him it was by the country club and he told me I had always despised that neighborhood and crowd. I said I was just envious because I couldn't afford it. When we pulled up to the house he looked at me and said, "Seriously?"

We had to stay away from the house for a few hours and the entire time there was tension between us. When I pulled up behind Alex's car he got out and said he would see me later. He drove off. When he returned later that evening I told him there was an offer on the house already. He told me we needed to talk.

We sat down and he told me he will always love me but he was not liking how I was changing. He said just because I got a promotion did not mean I needed to change my entire lifestyle. He said it became apparent when I did not include him in any of my decisions anymore that I really did not take our relationship as seriously as he did. Then he said when I had been so preoccupied the past couple weeks that he met someone.

I told him I loved him very much and wanted to be with him forever. He said if I really wanted to be the person who lived in that big house and drove the expensive car and wore expensive clothes, I was not the man he had fallen for. We both realized it was over. We decided to have a farewell fuck. Our sexual chemistry had always been magical and that lady time was our best yet. We both cried afterwards.

Alex moved out the next day and went to stay with a friend. We sent each other emails but didn't talk for a few weeks. The day I was moving he stopped by to tell me he was in love with a woman and planning to marry her. I told him about the guy I had been dating and we kissed goodbye.

I lost my house and car. It was a blessing in disguise. I ended up not liking who I was becoming either. I lost Alex and that hurt far more than the other stuff. I dated a lot of guys and finally found one who I fell in love with. Of all the guys I dated he is the most like Alex. We got married a year later and have two adopted kids. Alex and I keep in touch a couple times a year. We both agree it was the best sex either of us ever had and we had been good together in many other ways until I screwed it up. We are both happy Joe but have fond memories of the life we had together.

THE END

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: LondonSamm