My liquor rep

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, for those following my blossoming friendship with the liquor rep Aaron, I decided to move it to a fresh thread. It was here if you need to get caught up. I felt like as it was listed in Homoerotic Behavior, my experience is starting to develop into something different. Additionally, I felt like I was hijacking that thread. So if you're new to this, going back and reading what I've previously talked about would be a good idea. Otherwise, here is the continuation:

Aaron came by the house on Tuesday night, at around 5:30. I answered the door nude as I did on Monday night. We did have a little wine, but neither of us wanted to get drunk like we did the night before, so the drinking was really moderate. Enough to grease the wheels a little, you could say. Haha!

Aaron pleasantly surprised me by taking his pants off almost immediately after arrival. He had underwear on, which were Hanes boxerbriefs in Navy Blue. He also took off his dress shirt and had on a white undershirt under that. So he lounged in his underwear! Baby steps are good!

I outright asked him if I could play with myself off and on. He said "By all means..." I mostly just fluffed and moved into edging a little more towards the end of the evening.

There isn't really much "new" to say about it. I didn't really find out more about his mindset, but I also don't think he really knows where his mindset is yet. I think it's confusing for him - and thus, me - because we're working on 2 different things. One being nudism and being comfortable in his own skin, and the other being his slight sexual curiosities. It's nice that we can sort of tackle both things at one time, but it also muddies the waters a bit in terms of not knowing where one ends and one begins.

Honestly at this point I think he's interested in nudism and learning how to feel comfortable with himself. As for sexuality, I believe him when he says that he doesn't think his curiosity is "that big". Meaning, I don't think he's looking to get his ass fucked or anything. LOL I think he just has a curiosity for a little bit of this and that, cool with seeing me jack off, maybe some handjob action.

While we were heading downstairs to smoke, I opened the door leading to the stairway and stood there to wave him through. He did grope my boner quickly, then apologized for not asking first. It was a "one and done" kind of grope. I told him he has a standing invitation to grab my dick at any time. He laughed, and it was fun to establish that but also in a humorous way.

For the most part, he just stayed in his underwear, while I was naked. He did work himself hard to show me his dick again, not letting me see it soft. I did ask if I could stroke his a little and he begged off. He felt bad for denying me, but I wasn't upset about it at all. He said something to the effect of, "Maybe soon? I'm just nervous." I told him both that there was nothing to be nervous about, but that I also respected that. It seemed odd to me at first that he'd be willing to grope me, but wouldn't want groped himself. At first I thought that maybe a straight/curious guy would rather have things done to him rather than grope another man's cock. However, he did say a few things about it, somewhat vaguely, which led me to think again. Him grabbing my dick is experimental to him, and a bit scientific considering my uncut status. For me to grab him makes him nervous because...well, in a nutshell, he might like it. He didn't say this outright, but I had to piece it together. And I could be wrong, but that's the impression that I got. That if I started to turn him on too much he might take it farther than he was ready to. Fair enough.

Basically the night ended with me jacking off all over myself again, while he watched me. He did sort of grope his package during it, but not to a huge degree. Ultimately, he remains really thankful that I'm being patient and allowing him to sort of call the shots. As I said before, I don't mind at all. If he stayed fully clothed and I just jacked off in front of him while naked, I'd be down for it. If he ends up fucking me in the ass, I'm good with that too! And everything in between. Haha!

My partner got home from his trip about an hour after Aaron left. I was honestly hoping that Aaron would still be there when J got home, but oh well. I did tell J all about it, and he thought it was hot. We had sex last night while we talked all about it.

I don't mean to toot my own horn about it, but I don't think Aaron could find a better person to do this with. I don't care about his dick size, I don't care about his body type. Yes I'm gay and would absolutely go all the way with him, but that's not my priority and I'm not in the habit of pushing guys to do something that makes them uncomfortable. I think a strict, straight nudist wouldn't be of much help, and I think a more aggressive gay guy would be too bold. Like I said, I'm just in it for the ride, and want to help him get to wherever he ends up getting to, you know?

I don't know how comfortable Aaron would be hanging out with both J and I at the same time. The plan now is for me to hang out with Aaron solo one more time at least, where I'll ask him if he's ready for that. My partner also isn't super into nudism. Because of that, and because of Aaron's nerves, I was thinking a sort of "3 man underwear party" could be in order. My partner's down for that, and I'll talk about it with Aaron. Maybe we just have Aaron over and stay dressed, and see where it goes from there. I haven't seen Aaron since he left on Tuesday night, but I'm sure we'll be texting or something soon.

Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you are not a great host. And thanks for having the patience you have shown with Aaron.

You mentioned Aaron was a bit shy about his dick size. Odds are he has never checked out where he falls on a national dick chart. Might be interesting to print him a chart and have him bone up and measure. He can measure you, and you him to keep it honest.

dick size.jpg

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you are not a great host. And thanks for having the patience you have shown with Aaron.

You mentioned Aaron was a bit shy about his dick size. Odds are he has never checked out where he falls on a national dick chart. Might be interesting to print him a chart and have him bone up and measure. He can measure you, and you him to keep it honest.

View attachment 1108119

Hey, thank you, and that's not a bad idea! I feel bad that he feels bad about his size, because for one, I am completely open to whatever size and I think it's crap that people try to measure a man's worth based on his dick size. Also, it's really not "that bad". I've seen much smaller. His is kind of short, probably "below average" in length. But that girth is outstanding, as are his balls. I don't think he counts those as plusses, when he absolutely should. I'm truly excited to see where this goes next!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aaron sent me a text last night which got us texting back and forth. He asked me what I was up to, and I said not much. We established that it was just him and his wife at home but she was in bed. I said J was in bed as well. He asked me if I was in the basement, and I said yes. He asked if I was naked, and I said yes. He told me he was naked too, and sitting outside on his back deck. I told him that was awesome and teased that he was being ballsy. He admitted he was trying to get comfy with it, but also said his back yard is "10 times" more private than mine. Also it was like 1:30 in the morning. I said I wish I could come hang out with him and he said he wished that too but his wife was home. I told him that was understandable, and we'd have to hang out again really soon.

He kind of abruptly changed direction and text me, "I'm masturbating too."

I sent him, "Fuck man, that's hot!"

He asked me if I was masturbating and I sent, "Well now I am!"

He started telling me that he went to his school alumni deal and they always have a big street dance/party every year. He went into the bathroom at this little local dive bar in his town and there's a trough urinal. He said that one of his former classmates was in there taking a leak and, being drunk, the guy was less guarded about his dick. Not being a show off, but just being drunk at a trough urinal, you know?

I asked Aaron if he saw the guy's dick - I knew he had, otherwise where would the story be going? I just wanted to prompt him to talk about it. He said yes, and that it was a nice looking dick. He said it looked bigger than his but smaller than mine. I told him that was a hot experience and he sent "You got me looking at dicks in the bathroom, man!" With like the laughing emoji. Again I told him that was hot.

He asked me if I was hard yet, and I said yes, that I'd been hard for a while now. He said he was too, even though I knew that it was hot to hear. He asked if I would send him a pic of it, so I did. He sent back that I had a nice dick. I told him he has a nice dick too. He didn't send me a pic, but I also didn't ask. He barely shows it to me in person, I doubted he would send one for me to have in perpetuity.

He admitted he had been drinking and that it was easier to text than say what he means in person, but he launched into saying how he wanted to try being naked with me the next time we hang out. I told him that would be awesome. He also said he wants to try jacking off with me and I told him that would be even more awesome. He said he wants to hang out with my partner and I at the same time, but he's nervous and working on it. I told him to take all the time he needed, there was no rush. I kind of floated the idea of a "3 man underwear party" and he said that sounded fun. But again, he's gotta work up to it though he does think that would be much easier than if the expectation was nudity.

He then sent something unexpectedly hot. "What if me and J had our clothes on but you were naked?"

Fucking hot. I literally sent that, "Fucking hot!"

"Would you masturbate for us?"

"Of course I would. It would be SO hot to do that."

He fell silent for a few minutes so I sent him, "Did you fall asleep?"

He sent back, "Masturbating."

"Are you looking at my pic?"

"Maybe..." he sent with a winking emoji.

"Hot."

30 or so seconds passed and I actually did cum. He sent me "I came"

"Me too." I sent him back.

"Let's do this for real soon."

"Agreed!" I sent.

We said our good nights and went to bed. This morning I woke up to a text. "Thanks for the convo last night. I meant it all."

"Thank YOU for the convo, and me too." I said.

"Went downstairs naked this morning. Wife jumped my ass for walking around the house naked." Sad face emoji.

I sent him the sad face emoji back, and said "That's too bad."

And that's it. I feel like he's definitely feeling exploratory. I also feel like I need to clarify again what his relationship is with his wife. J is open to all of this, especially if I'm going to be able to "bring Aaron to the table", so to speak. In whatever capacity. But she obviously hates his nudity inside, I can't help but wonder how she would have felt with him jacking off out back! Clearly he was kind of going behind her back last night by being nude out on the deck. And that much of it is on him, but I also don't want him to be going behind her back with the things he's doing with me. I know he said she just doesn't want to hear about it, but that seemed vague to me at the time and seems even more vague now. Like, I don't want to be sending him dick pics and flirty texts and have her find out and come unglued. I don't want to be responsible for interfering with their marriage. I'm getting the sense that things aren't necessarily amazing between them. It just seems odd to me that he couldn't be naked around his own wife while the kids were gone.

Still, I'm excited about all this! I just want to take it cautiously because of his wife. I'm pretty open to certain ideas and concepts, but I'm not a balls-out homewrecker. J is even less into that idea. So I think the next time Aaron and I hang out, I need to bring up that subject again somehow.

But, focused on just this, how hot was that. I was so glad he felt a little more open since he was texting instead of talking in person. He seemed to be much more direct. And the thought of him and my partner being dressed while I ran around naked and jacked off is fucking intoxicating!

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He then sent something unexpectedly hot. "What if me and J had our clothes on but you were naked?"

Fucking hot. I literally sent that, "Fucking hot!"

"Would you masturbate for us?"

"Of course I would. It would be SO hot to do that."

He fell silent for a few minutes so I sent him, "Did you fall asleep?"

He sent back, "Masturbating."

"Are you looking at my pic?"

"Maybe..." he sent with a winking emoji.

OMG ... that is fucking awesome. So he IS into CMNM, even if he's willing to do other stuff at other times!

J is open to all of this, especially if I'm going to be able to "bring Aaron to the table", so to speak. In whatever capacity. But she obviously hates his nudity inside, I can't help but wonder how she would have felt with him jacking off out back! Clearly he was kind of going behind her back last night by being nude out on the deck. And that much of it is on him, but I also don't want him to be going behind her back with the things he's doing with me. I know he said she just doesn't want to hear about it, but that seemed vague to me at the time and seems even more vague now. Like, I don't want to be sending him dick pics and flirty texts and have her find out and come unglued. I don't want to be responsible for interfering with their marriage. I'm getting the sense that things aren't necessarily amazing between them. It just seems odd to me that he couldn't be naked around his own wife while the kids were gone.

I have been in this situation with two guys... it is awkward

Reactions: Brian S

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone! It's been a while since anything has happened with this. Partially because we just haven't had cohesive schedules. Partially because a close family member passed last Monday. I found out about it on Tuesday, and the funeral was Friday. So when Aaron came in on Tuesday, I just wasn't in the mood for shenanigans, obviously. We have exchanged some texts here and there, though nothing too extraordinary.

Saturday night, he asked if I wanted some company after I got off work. I said sure. I answered the door in a black Batman tshirt and white briefs. We chilled and got some wine. It was just casual and we didn't drink too much. He did strip down to green boxerbriefs and his tshirt. We just sorta had a tiny underwear party. LOL

My partner got home from work and talked to us a bit. He stripped down to his boxerbriefs as well. For the record, and because I love men's underwear, they were Old Navy, light blue and light grey, wide-striped. It was all slightly awkward but not necessarily in a bad way, if that makes a lick of sense. It was nice to sort of break that seal with my partner getting involved, and there was no nudity. Just three guys hanging out in our underwear. LOL It didn't last that long either, maybe half an hour. It was actually getting kind of late, and I think Aaron had had his fill.

Sunday's always our day to get stuff done around the house. My partner was out working in the yard, and I was inside doing laundry and dishes and whatnot. Naked, of course! I was at the sink doing dishes when I heard my partner coming inside, talking to someone. I knew he wouldn't bring in anyone who couldn't see me naked, so I didn't bother dashing away or hiding. LOL It was Aaron, he had been out on a walk and stopped by to say hello.

The three of us went downstairs to smoke, and I got to enjoy a CMNM situation, which aroused me. So much so that my dick got absolutely bone hard while just standing there. LOL! My partner said, "Baby!", like in a coy, almost sexual way.

"Can't help it!" I laughed.

Aaron said, "Now I uh...I don't know what I'm getting at here, and I don't...uh...want you to think I'm...I don't know."

"Gay?" My partner asked.

Aaron chuckled. "No, not that. Just...seems weird to say what I'm about to say...especially to you. But...Brian has a uh...I guess you would say...fascinating dick." Aaron was blushing SO hard!

"Oh! Yeah you can say that any time. He has a great dick." My partner said.

Aaron started talking about me being uncut, and how he hadn't been very familiar with that prior to me, and they just got into this whole discussion about my cock as if I wasn't standing right there! I mean, it was hot. LOL

Finally, my partner asked, "Have you touched it?"

"A little?" Aaron said, very sheepishly. Almost like he was afraid to tell my partner that he touched my dick.

"It's great, right?" J asked.

"I mean...yeah. As far as dicks go." Aaron laughed.

"Well, just so you know, you have my blessing to touch it as much as you want." J said to Aaron.

Aaron blushed again and said, "Good to know. I'm sure he's told you that I'm...figuring out some stuff, I guess you could say."

"He's mentioned it, yeah. Feel free to do whatever you need to do to figure it out, man." J said, patting him on the shoulder.

"Cool. That's definitely good to hear." Aaron said, blushing some more. "Well...I better go. I'm 'on a jog' so I better get back to it." he said, putting air quotes around on a jog. He thanked us for the hospitality and headed out. Of course, my partner and I stopped what we were doing to fuck around and talk about him. LOL

I'm really glad that happened, for many reasons. Not the least of which is that it felt like Aaron and I lost some ground. We hadn't hung out in some time, and we hadn't made THAT much progress in the first place. It felt a little awkward again on Saturday night. But I'm really glad we got to reconnect, and I'm also glad he got to hear straight from my partner's mouth that it was okay to fuck around a little. Mondays are a day off for me, so I think Aaron is planning on swinging by later.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG it's like "a little bit pregnant!" LOL
Right? I did have to giggle a little, internally, at that. It was oddly endearing and kind of cute. He said it just so sheepishly, kind of obviously nervous to admit that to my partner.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aaron did come over last night; not for very long but I did get to be nude around him. He remained fully dressed. It was just us, hanging out for a little over an hour. He also stopped in today to conduct business! LOL It's starting to feel so weird - in a good way - knowing what we are doing on the side but being professional when doing our jobs. Semi-professional, at least. Haha! It feels a bit on the subversive side, which is honestly pretty fun. I think it would be even more fun if he was an every day coworker, though maybe that would get overwhelming too.

We had a good chat today after I placed my liquor order with him. He's thinking about swinging by for a while again tonight when I get off work. He did mention he's excited to keep this going, and he also said he was kind of afraid I was getting bored with him. He didn't really put it like that, but the gist was that he was nervous I'd be annoyed that he hasn't chilled naked, let alone beat off with me. I reassured him that I didn't mind at all, and he could take this at whatever speed he was comfortable with.

I don't know how we'd manage this, but I'd love to have a weekend with him where it's just him and I, no responsibilities or worries. Without him needing to get back home and without my partner coming home. I know the goal is to eventually get him comfy around my partner as well, but he hasn't really gotten that comfy with just me yet. And my partner's not really into casual nudity either. Everything's fine, and I truly am excited. I just also feel like we're at this weird spot where I still don't know how much of this is sexual interest and how much is just plain interest in nudism. I think I mentioned this before, but it's been a long time since I was this unsure of a man's motives or thoughts. And Aaron is unsure himself, so I'm not wanting to rush him. I'm just really interested in getting this show on the road, so to speak!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I have some fantastic news!

I got off work around 7 tonight, and as I was walking to my car, Aaron sent me a text asking if I was done working. I told him that I literally was just getting in my car to head home. He asked if he could still come over and I sent him "Of course". He was walking on the sidewalk near my house when I got home! I parked in the back and he came up the driveway to come in the back door with me. I teased him a little about how he was chomping at the bit, and he basically said he wanted to maximize our time hanging out. Amen to that!

He followed me upstairs to my room where I started to strip down. He basically watched me get naked which was fun. He also kicked off his flip-flops and dropped his shorts. Again, I was going to be naked and he was going to be in a tshirt and boxerbriefs. White ones, by the way. At first I was...not disappointed, but hoping he might take it a step further. Ultimately, if all that ever happened was this, (me naked, him in his underwear, me beating off, him not), I could live with that. I mean, it'd still be fun. Obviously, I'm interested in more than that though.

We went downstairs and didn't drink, which was kind of great actually. I like being clear-headed and I want us to hang out like this without alcohol greasing the wheels. We went to the basement for smokes, and split time between down there and up on the main floor watching TV and talking.

We did this for roughly 3 hours until he said he had to go soon. I was about to be disappointed when he shocked me. He asked, "Do you care if I...if I...touch it?"

"Mine?"

"Yeah."

"Go right ahead." I said. He reached over tentatively and started fumbling with my soft dick. He was rolling my foreskin up and down and mentioned that he hadn't really gotten to do that while I was soft. Fair enough. Obviously, I didn't stay soft for very long. He had been sort of barely touching it with his thumb and forefinger. As I got harder, he took a fuller grip. He seemed really pleased with himself that he managed to give me a hardon. Once I got fully hard, he didn't exactly jack me. He still played with the skin a little and kind of held it in his hand. But eventually let go of it.

"Well I have to jack off now." I teased.

"Obviously." he said, chuckling.

As I started to stroke myself, Aaron started to massage his package. At first from the outside of his boxerbriefs, then he stuck his hand down them.

"Are you...masturbating with me?" I asked.

"I thought I might." he said, blushing like hell.

"Awesome!" I said.

After some time, he finally slid his underwear down. I made it my mission to pay him copious amounts of compliments about his dick. He seems to be hung up about its size. He's only a couple inches shorter than me, and I'm 7. His is pretty damn fat though, and he has great, meaty balls. Not only is there nothing wrong with his dick, it's actually pretty damn nice! It's so meaty, and you're damn right I wanna suck it. LOL

He kept spitting in his palm and focused most of his efforts on his fat head. He had kind of a weird grab and twist thing going on, less of a up and down jack motion. I found it pretty damn interesting. I mean he certainly did jack too, but most of the time he went in straight on, his head buried in his palm, twisting with his fingers kinda. It's hard to explain, but maybe you get what I'm saying. LOL He played with his balls a lot, and I can't blame him!

We didn't edge too much, mostly getting right down to it. I could see his palm was getting sticky with precum. I told him I'd like to watch him cum before I came, and he agreed to that. He kept stroking while I held off a bit. He switched to the side, to a more "normal" jack motion, but spent a lot of focus on the head still. He started to whine and gasp a little, finally saying "Here I go".

He came with a heavy, stunted sigh, and he picked up speed as he did. His cum didn't shoot very far, mostly into his pubes and down his dick and hand. But it looked thick and there was a ton of it! Big balls, you see! LOL Really though, it was sticky and thick and just rolled down his cock. Some of it down the backside to his balls. Well I went ahead and shot my load after that, looking directly at his fat, sticky dick. I busted as I usually do, just kind of all over the damn place.

Before I knew it, we were both sticky messes, just sitting there holding our dicks. We kind of both chuckled and I said that was hot. He said it was a lot of fun. I got up for a towel this time, since his underwear was around his knees and all. He used it first, then I used it. I finally got to see his dick soft! He seemed slightly embarrassed about it still, and I just gave it a coy look and told him he has a "hot cock".

Ultimately he said he doesn't know about jacking off all the time, but he would like to make it a point to hang out more. Even an hour or something in the evenings. I said I was totally on board with that. It can't be every night, but we can certainly try harder. I mean we live all of six blocks from each other. I floated the idea of us somehow finding a couple days to get away from everything, just us, and he seemed pretty on board with that too. I'm thinking even if we got a cheap motel room and just sequestered ourselves away and worked on...whatever this is...that would be good too. His family throws a wrench in things, and he's working up to being comfortable with my partner and I, but he's still not fully comfortable with just me yet. I know I said that earlier tonight but I think it bears repeating. I know Aaron's working on that, but it'll take some time. I'm just glad we made the progress we did tonight! I didn't think he'd be jacking off with me tonight. And damn it was hot.

When my partner got home, I told him about it. We ended up fucking around about it, and he wanted all the details. Mostly he wanted to know what Aaron's cock, balls, and cumshot were like. I told him everything as I got him off. I even managed to eke out another cumshot!

Just a really great night and I'm feeling kind of re-invigorated about this whole thing again!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone! I have some good updates from the weekend to talk about!

Aaron came by Saturday when I got off work. It was a fairly typical evening for us; I got naked and he stripped to his underwear. We chilled like that for a while. My partner got home earlier than normal which isn't a problem, and in fact is a bonus! He stood in the living room to talk to us while he also stripped down to his underwear. The three of us actually got to hang out together for a considerable amount of time! We even all went outside for a time, to smoke. My partner's not super into being outside in his underwear, but it was late and after dark, our closest neighbors were gone for the weekend camping, and he also knew it would be fun to do in that specific situation.

Back inside, my partner groped my cock and said "You should jack off."

"I always do." I said with a coy smirk on my face.

I wound up sitting on the couch between them; my partner to my left, Aaron to my right. I worked my cock hard while they watched, and my partner played with my balls and generally felt me up some. He eventually took over stroking my cock for a few moments, then held it at the base and urged Aaron to give a try. He said "Sure" and reached over to grab it. For a split second, both their hands were around my cock as they "passed the baton" so to speak. That was hot! LOL Aaron stroked me while my partner played with my balls and felt up my chest. They had another brief conversation where they talked about my cock as if I wasn't right there. That segued into my ballsiness and general casual attitude. It was, by far, the longest amount of time Aaron had stroked my cock to date.

My partner took back over, and Aaron just watched for a few minutes. He then started fondling my balls. My partner suggested to Aaron that he pinch my nipple. (That's a relatively new thing for me. I have always enjoyed light nipple play, but lately I've really gotten into having my partner pinch it. It's almost like he can't do it hard enough. I have no idea where this came from, but I'm loving it!) Aaron of course didn't pinch it hard enough, and my partner had him grab my cock again.

"Feel his dick when I pinch his nipple." he said. Aaron grabbed me, and my partner pinched my left nipple.

"Whoa." Aaron said, somewhat chuckling. My cock always swells like crazy when that happens!

Anyway, my partner jerked me while he urged Aaron to pinch my nipple. I kept telling Aaron "Harder", and he'd respond by pinching harder. Pretty soon, I couldn't hold it back anymore and announced loudly that I was going to cum. When I did, I lifted my ass off the couch and shot just everyfuckingwhere. LOL I shoot big anyway, and it always is amplified when we do the nipple thing. And of course there was the added element of Aaron helping out. LOL Which was hot, by the way. My partner sort of roped him into being a part of my orgasm instead of just sitting idly by. My partner pumped the cum out while Aaron pinched my nipple. I came so hard, and eventually had to stop the both of them from doing what they were doing. After I came, they kind of both kept going but I got that insane ripple through my body and it started being sensitive.

My partner fetched me a towel and when he came back he was noticeably aroused in his boxerbriefs. Aaron sort of nodded at my partner's bulge once and said, "I wouldn't mind seeing what you have." My partner shrugged and thumbed his underwear down to show Aaron his erection, and balls.

"Wow, you guys have such big dicks." Aaron said. My partner's right around 7 as well, and while I've known for a long time that I'm at least somewhat impressive, I just rarely have felt like I've got a BIG one or that I'm huge. At least from a standpoint of someone being as impressed as Aaron is, enough to comment on it like that anyway. My partner said he'd like to see Aaron's, so Aaron then thumbed his boxerbriefs down.

"Wow, that's a great cock, man!" my partner said.

Aaron blushed and said, "That's what Brian keeps telling me. I don't know, it's small."

"It's not small. It's shorter than ours, yeah, but look how fat it is! And your balls!"

Aaron blushed harder and said "Thanks", smiling about it. I think my partner was ready to see if they could get off as well, but Aaron said he better get going. He seems much more interested in observing than partaking. Whether that's "his thing" or whether he's just nervous and doesn't know what to do, remains to be seen.

At any rate, once Aaron left, I scooted to the edge of the couch so my partner could fuck my mouth. LOL The whole time he was talking about how hot that was, how he thinks it's hot that I am so casual/a show off. He talked about how he'd love to watch me suck Aaron's fat cock, and even how much he'd love to see me get fucked by Aaron. We're both fairly vers, but agree that we'd love to bottom for him. My partner fucked my face until he came down my throat! All while talking about Aaron. LOL

I'll post this then talk about yesterday!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday, my partner worked in the yard while I did housework inside. That's a pretty typical Sunday for us. In the late afternoon, we were going to take showers and I went first. My phone went off while I was drying myself and it was Aaron seeing what we were up to, and wanting to know if he could come over. Of course he could!

I put on my orange briefs, just to switch it up. Plus, I actually do have a thing for men's underwear as well. LOL Aaron arrived while my partner was in the shower, and he stripped down to white Hanes boxerbriefs, and a tshirt. One hot thing is that we talked to my partner while he dried off, so someone else could to the heavy lifting when it came to nudity. LOL Once dry, he did put on some very light blue boxerbriefs.

We got to have our impromptu Underwear Party! LMAO We went to the basement to smoke as it was still light out. We watched TV and generally chilled. My partner doesn't drink at all, though he said we could if we wanted to. Neither of us did, though. The hanging out was kind of tame in comparison, since there was no actual nudity. But it was hotter with the three of us anyway. I felt a certain palpable sexual tension in the air most of the evening.

Once "masturbation time" came around, I took my briefs off and started working myself. I knew that my partner wanted in on it too, but Aaron actually beat him to the punch, surprisingly. He said, "We're going to too, right?" My partner nodded and dropped his underwear. Aaron massaged himself through his until he got hard, then took his off. Completely off! Not his shirt, though.

We had been sitting on different pieces of furniture, but my partner got up and had Aaron scoot over. This was intentional, to put Aaron in the middle. Holy shit, all three of us were jacking our dicks! It kind of hit me all of a sudden. LOL Aaron reached over and stroked my partner's hard cock, and then did the same to me. We kind of asked if we could touch his, which would be a first! AND he said yes!

My partner, without saying a word, allowed me to go first. He knew I had been doing so much leg work on this, and he wanted me to be the first to touch Aaron's cock. I stroked him a bit, paying lots of attention to his head since I know he likes that. "Jesus, it's...dense." I said. Which was true. It's just thick and dense and meaty. While my partner played with his cock, I fondled his fat balls. Same there; weighty. LOL "You're really selling yourself short." I told him. He blushed.

We resumed just stroking ourselves, looking down the line at each other. Aaron seemed to have a mini revelation of sorts. "Fuck, this is fun!" he exclaimed.

"You think so?" my partner asked.

"Yeah! It's...well, it's hot is what it is!" Aaron admitted. He stayed silent for a moment, looking back and forth between us and finally said, "God, look at your dicks!"

"Look at us all jacking off together." I said. I don't know much about Aaron's past, but I get the impression he's had a kind of vanilla sexual history.

He was the first to cum, pumping his fat dick until it started to ooze out of him. Like I mentioned before, there's a lot of it even if it doesn't shoot terribly far! As he was finishing up, my partner came, and I was hot on his heels. We didn't all cum together, though it was pretty damn close. We all sat there just sort of holding our dicks, and Aaron had a sort of contented look on his face. I got us all towels, and we cleaned up. And then went downstairs naked for a smoke! Well, Aaron still had his tshirt on. But it was nice to be naked together, even after we came. Kind of especially after we came, if that makes any sense. It's just so easy to then be like, "Well, gotta go" or whatever. But we saw each other soft and just in a relaxed state. Aaron even commented on my partner's ass, which to be fair, is an AMAZING ass. Mine's not bad, just not that great either. LOL

So I think it's obvious that Aaron has some major curiosity going. I still don't know how far that extends, and I still assume he doesn't really know either. But this weekend was the most open I'd seen him, and he had the most fun. Having my partner there obviously helped push the threesome dynamic a little more, rather than the "Brian showing off" dynamic. We of course are tempering our expectations and hopes, since we don't know how far Aaron will go. We know what we HOPE for, but that might not be a reality. But shit, we also agree that even if it's just a circle jerk type of thing, we're down for that!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any discussion or curiosity from Aaron about other things you and your partner do?

Somewhat, yeah. He's never outright asked anything specific, but has made a few off the cuff comments before. Like coy comments after my birthday, playing into the "birthday sex" joke. Things along those lines.

I've never met your liquor rep but it sounds like he's gay or bisexual. As the playwright Joe Orton once wrote: "marriage excuses no one from the freak's roll call .
Interesting reference-

Joe Orton—Not really a familiar playwright in US these days. Style reminds me of what Bennie Hill would have been like if he had been a gay writer. Would have poked fun at most all social customs especially sexual customs.

From the play “Loot” (1965)

Act II
  • Mrs Prentice: You put me in an impossible position.
    Nick: No position is impossible when you're young and healthy.
  • Prentice: It's ridiculous. I'm a married man.
    Match: Marriage excuses no one the freaks' roll-call.