my (little??) penis what do you think!! 18yo

djmaxim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hihi ok but im quite limited in english vocabulary :biggrin1: anyway waht do you think about it? it is surely ok for normal sex, but for hot anal sex and hard fucking?? is it a beautiful and ready to well stimulate your ass cock??:wink:

djmaxim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes.... I' ve some possibilities but with girl that i don't reallyl ike, so i wait =)

gregstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hihi ok but im quite limited in english vocabulary :biggrin1: anyway waht do you think about it? it is surely ok for normal sex, but for hot anal sex and hard fucking?? is it a beautiful and ready to well stimulate your ass cock??:wink:
It's about as small as your fucken brain kid:smile:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gregstar...funny cuz' you don't have anything penis-wise as far as i can see.
only a dumbass would say something like that without
sharing pics here.

also fucken is spelled "fuckin" notice the I in the spelling?
so who really has no brain?

gregstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gregstar...funny cuz' you don't have anything penis-wise as far as i can see.
only a dumbass would say something like that without
sharing pics here.

also fucken is spelled "fuckin" notice the I in the spelling?
so who really has no brain?
Well asswipe he was being an absolute asshole to women so I thought I'd give him a taste of his own medicine.

I just joined this site you moron, so no time to put pics up yet.

Fucken is aussie slang you fool. In Australia it is said with an "e" not an "i". It is also spelt phonetically. Maybe shut your mouth before you know the whole story or just shut it completely and please everyone by doing so:smile:

djmaxim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guyyyyy stay quite please i think it's all ok now :wink:

davey2k4eva why are ou shocked? these are centimeters, not inch :redface::tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
djmaxim, I don't buy your explanation of how whore translates into French. I'm sure French women don't like being called whores either as Jennuine pointed out. You will get a lot more pleasure from life if you can understand that a woman's ability to enjoy and pursue sex is a blessing both to that woman, and to the men with whom she lays. Do you think a woman is going to want to be free and experimental with you if she has to worry that you think of her as a separate class of woman from the women who would not be comfortable with certain sexual acts? Do you think this type of woman would enjoy giving you such intimate access to her body? I'm one of these "whores" you're talking about, and I would definitely be offended in person. I wouldn't fuck you with a borrowed pussy if that's your attitude.

What are women like me like in bed? Well, I scream, demand to be fucked harder, and I pump the muscles in my pussy (in two separate directions) hard enough to squeeze your dick right back out of me. I give outstanding head, and I'm ready for round two whenever "he" is. All fantasies are considered here, and many fantasies are actually played out. Men I haven't fucked in years still call me to find out if I'm single and want to come over. Men often think they're in love with me after one go. They aren't, but they think they are. Women like me are very polite in public, easily presentable to a man's family as a potential wife, and yet very eager for sexual gratification back at home.

Until you learn to think differently about sex, you will never meet a woman like me, and if you somehow manage to have one, you'll never keep her.

Jennuine was right. You need lots of luck.

djmaxim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, probably in bed you're the kinf of woman I wanna find :smile: and i hope i'll manage to do so, noew tell me, is my cock ok to do the delicious thing you said?? :confused: thanks :wink:

D

deleted136887

ImageFap :: Browse galleries

here some pictures of my penis :tongue: is it bigh enough?? 15 centimeters lenght 13,5 girth!! tell me what you think!!!
Cannot see too well (am 49.23398yrs old)but looks like 14.9499647*13.562Cm That's what I think.
Would that be chill? Looks big enough too cause a commotion in some-one's house...
Especially a french whore's... IF you got enough money, manners and the foreign legion to go whoring with. good luck. And don't piss them off.

djmaxim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hihi oki guy but noone know if it's enough for make happy and satisfied a woman like Alteredego!?? :)

djmaxim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, here i look like a stupid boy but in real life im not :D so it's ok to have sex with a woman like her...great i hope you're right