My loads vary so much every time, why?

ciaobella

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm very comfortable with my loads, generally. But I can't say I am a massive shooter just because it happens sometime it seems so few.
What is the reason of that?
And how much a the normal shoot in terms of quantity?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If you drink alot of water, the spermvolume will increase. And there isn't a normal quantity, because it varies from person to person.

The fact you aren't a shooter has to do with musclecontraction when you cum. If you exercise that muscle (it's the muscle that you use to hold up your pee when you need to go) you would be able to shoot further. Edging is a way to exercise, also very pleasant.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there are so many different factors that go into how big your load is. one is how turned on you are; if you've been edging or not; how long ago your last orgasm was.

as for your second part of the question, there is no "normal" amount in which one shoots. hell, most guys aren't really much of a shooter anyways. but i believe the average amount of semen per ejaculation is about 1.5cc - 2cc (1.5ml - 2ml)

honestly, as long as you're not shooting blanks, you're fine dude. and, if you're concerned about your sperm count, go to a sperm bank. they measure stuff like volume and sperm count

ciaobella

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These are all really nice answers! I appreciate it, thanks!
I think I will just put more attention on some key factors like diet and emotional state of mind, trying to understand how to control it.

Also, I've never heard about edging, I will google it!

Thanks!