My Low Hanging Balls

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I deal with this issue all the time myself. I love to go commando and let them swing..but when I have to wear undies I gotta be comfy! N2N makes great stuff for people with extra baggage. :) Also, the CN2 Bamboo collection is awesome and a thin mesh like material that feels amazing. Also, for the pumpers out there...this stuff will stretch to hold ya as well...unless you go too extreme... heheh

N2N bodywear

http://www.thefind.com/query.php?query=Bamboo+collection+underwear+CN-2&filter[brand][]=C-IN2

*for some reason the last part of this link won't take you to the entire collection when you click it.....copy and paste all of this in your browser to go to all the bamboo styles without having to search. :)

Last edited:
L

luvbigdicksandnuts

My low hangers don't bother me at all.... I just have to be carefull getting in and out of the car so I don't sit on them. I measured on a good, hot day once. My balls hang about 5" from the base of my cock, to the bottom of my balls. This, of course, changes, but on average, they hang. And I let them. It's not uncomfortable, no chafing or anything like that.... I guess they've hung long enough that I learned to work around them...lol Besides, my BF's always comment on how much they like low hangers..

Very SEXY fat cock and big hanging nuts! Mmmm damn!

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

I deal with this issue all the time myself. I love to go commando and let them swing..but when I have to wear undies I gotta be comfy! N2N makes great stuff for people with extra baggage. :) Also, the CN2 Bamboo collection is awesome and a thin mesh like material that feels amazing. Also, for the pumpers out there...this stuff will stretch to hold ya as well...unless you go too extreme... heheh

Yours are pretty hot and sexy too OC, not to mention your face and body! YUM! Hot! Licks.