My LPSG dream

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I had one. A dream that involves LPSG, and its a bizarre one even as dreams go!

We finally decided to have a get-together of LPSG members in New Orleans. (New Orleans? Well, it's my dream, okay?) Before leaving for the convention I got together with a few members at Paul's (7x6&C) apartment. (In my dream, he still visited LPSG, and he apparently lives in Shreveport. Also in my dream, Shreveport seems to be about a 15 drive from New Orleans. Bear with my editorial comments!) Since there was plenty of time before we had to leave for New Orleans, a few of us decided to go to the zoo in Shreveport. (This is odd because Shreveport doesn't have a zoo!) I was with a few lady members. I don't know who any of them were except for Nony. (She was still a member.) Then flash forward: we were at the Convention Center in New Orleans. There were huge cock-shaped helium balloons everywhere! Mark greeted us at the door and explained that Radu had planned to attend, but his plane accidently went to Burma instead of New Orleans. (Radu later called to apologise for not being there. He couldn't talk for long because they were serving enchiladas in his hotel in Rangoon, Burma, and he didn't want them to get cold!) Dee couldn't make it, Mark explained, because he was hired to appear in an Office Max commercial, dancing to Rubberband Man while delivering office supplies. Bob (FineDessert) was still alive and in attendance, telling jokes as always. He said he was supposed to jump out of a cake later. Pecker (Bilbobagginsx) was also there, but he kept morphing into John Wayne. (You how things are in dreams.) He said that Jonb was wondering when I would show up, because I was supposed to go shopping with him at Bath, Body & Beyond. Just then, Mark appeared with a tray of eggrolls and told us to say 'hi' to Heath (mindseye). I found Heath sitting at a table playing poker with Brad Pitt and Uma Thurman. A couple of strangers came up to the table to ask for Brad's and Uma's autographs. They asked Heath if he was famous. He said, "No, but my dick is bigger than Brad's." They got him to drop his pants, took a Polaroid photo of his cock, then had him sign it. The Brad said, "My friend Mark lent me this for the convention." He stood and drppoed his pants revealing that he was wearing Mark Wahlberg's prosthetic cock from Boogie Nights! Tigerwolf said that Brad had been PhotoShopped, so Uma stabbed him in the head. His body was hidden in the Convention Center's laundry drop. Heath gave me a hug and said, "Look who's on his way over!" I turned, and there was Jonb. He grabbed me and gave me a kiss. (Remember, it's my dream!) Suddenly we heard a loud knocking at the door and heard a drunken Dutch accent screaming, "Let me in! My average cock is looking for huge cocks! God is against me!" (Gee; guess who that was!) Javier said, "Everyone be quiet and pretend there's nobody here!" Jon and I decided to slip out the back way and go shopping at Bath, Body & Beyond at the mall. When we got back to the Convention Center, everyone was watching Bambi. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. After the movie, Pecker said, "Let's dance! I brought Frank Sinatra albums!" Everyone started slow dancing. Pecker wasn't morphing any more, but he was dancing with John Wayne. Gigantikok was sitting in a chair in the corner while Uma Thurman gave him a pedicure. I've never seen Gigz's full face before, but I knew it was him. He was wearing the cap that he used to hide his face on SeanCody.com. Other than the cap, he wore only a cut-off T-shirt that had SEPUDONUTS screenprinted on it. After dancing with Jon for a while, he said, "Let's find a bathtub and try this shampoo we bought!" I agreed, and Jeff (txqis) and Brad Pitt came up and said, "That sounds cool! Can we join you?" There was a big bathtub in the entry hall (!), and so the four of us stripped down and got in the tub. And then... I woke up. (What a weird fucking dream!)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
« Radu had planned to attend, but his plane accidently went to Burma instead of New Orleans. (Radu later called to apologise for not being there. He couldn't talk for long because they were serving enchiladas in his hotel in Rangoon, Burma, and he didn't want them to get cold!) »

^_^ :D :D

Jacinto, Jacinto, this is fantastic ! Leaving aside "my plane" (an Airbus A319 transformed, I presume) and my hotel (in Burma !!) - a replica of the Crillon, LOL, I assure you - my question is: how on Earth did I end up in your dream ?!?

Anyway ... I see that you too you're attached to the 2003 members of the board, to that atmosphere, to that certain style, to those certain names who are a bit lost... but can be revived !!!

PS - serving enchiladas in my hotel in Rangoon, Burma... and I didn't want them to get cold :blink: man, I am not pretentious ? :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 8 2004, 05:49 PM
Okay, I had one. A dream that involves LPSG, and its a bizarre one even as dreams go! . . . . I've never seen Gigz's full face before, but I knew it was him. ![/i])
Why not be grammatically correct and say ". . . but I knew it was he" (?)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I'm honored. So far I haven't had an LPSG dream that I recall -- and even if I did, I'm not sure it'd be concrete enough for me to relate. But when it happens, I'll give it a shot.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 8 2004, 01:49 PM
Dee couldn't make it, Mark explained, because he was hired to appear in an Office Max commercial, dancing to Rubberband Man while delivering office supplies...
Yeah, striking likeness there... y'know, the hair, the skin color... of course, I'm glad my hair style's pretty natural and that I don't have to fuck with it as much.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An interesting dream to say the least... You know... in my tribe, we talk about dreams having meaning and becoming reality... hmmmm

Let me say that the Ladies Aux. will be there, and of course, we will bring Nony. ^_^

Javierdude22: Fun to read man. Very detailed, and quite the attendance! I smell sequel..

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
DMW:

A very interesting dream. I'm amazed you remembered that much detail. I rarely dream (must be the engineer in me).

Take care

Ceg

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 8 2004, 01:49 PM
They asked Heath if he was famous. He said, "No, but my dick is bigger than Brad's." They got him to drop his pants, took a Polaroid photo of his cock, then had him sign it.
Admirable. I've never autographed my own dick. Ain't dreams grand?

Jacinto, I was in charge of the parking at the Convention Center but they fired me because I kept arranging all the cars in a circle a la John Wayne.

Now I know why.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Ralexx@Jun 8 2004, 07:14 PM
how on Earth did I end up in your dream ?!?

Karma, I guess! There were other LPSG members (past and present) there in background rôles, including Dante, Donk, Dimitri (Phallostrates), Tony (Throb), Valerian (Velcro Avenger), Franky (Muxhakaenixo), Red (Orcabomber), Italian Stallion, Max, Benderten, my brothers. Some of these I have never seen in my life, but in my dream I instinctively knew who they were. BTW, I hope you enjoyed your Burmese excursion!

Luke wrote:
Why not be grammatically correct and say ". . . but I knew it was he." (?)
I would have had I been relating this story to my English class ... uh, bad idea! Away from the scholastic environment, I generally adopt a less pedantic style.

Heath wrote:
Wow, I'm honored. So far I haven't had an LPSG dream that I recall
When you do, I'll try to put in an appearance! :D

Dee wrote:
Yeah, striking likeness there... y'know, the hair, the skin color... of course, I'm glad my hair style's pretty natural and that I don't have to fuck with it as much.
I guess I've somehow subconsciously identified you with Office Max's Rubberband Man and never realised it until it came out in my dream. I kind of like Rubberband Man's hair: the huge, funky 'fro with a part!

BB wrote:
Let me say that the Ladies Aux. will be there, and of course, we will bring Nony.
I'm counting on it!

Javier wrote:
I smell sequel..
Not likely unless I eat something strange just before bedtime again.

Ceg wrote:
I'm amazed you remembered that much detail.
Somehow I always remember my dreams in vivid detail. And I dream in Technocolor!

Pecker:
I'm glad that you're secure enough in your masculinity to dance with the Duke! :lol:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 9 2004, 12:52 AM
Pecker:
I'm glad that you're secure enough in your masculinity to dance with the Duke! :lol:
Well he's quite good looking in drag.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by ceg1526@Jun 8 2004, 07:22 PM
I'm amazed you remembered that much detail. I rarely dream (must be the engineer in me).
Hmmm, that's surprisingly not true. The human brain has almost too much activity going on during your sleep hours that visual sequences and such cannot be totally discounted. The reason why you might say you don't dream is become of a phenomenon called "retrograde amnesia." Essentially, this means that we can't remember the first few moments of ever waking up from a dream or during the regular sleep course; it's a protective phenomenon. So I was told in my class on human development, the dreams that you're most likely to remember are the dreams in which you woke up some time in the middle -- and even if you don't recall waking up, you still retain them. The "retrograde" function is designed to erase the immediate first few minutes of an interrupted sequence in order to preserve the equilibrium you had before the dream.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 9 2004, 06:56 PM
LOL So, you and me? I take it this was a good dream.
It was a great (if somewhat strange) dream! ;) I woke up too soon, though, so my sheets were completely dry. I was looking forward to soaping up with you, dude! :D

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb does have that mystery about him that kinda makes you think.... hmmmm... and the fact that he is American Indian is a good thing, too! At least there we have something very much in common.

Hey, invite me to this dream. I want to be in the shower, hot tub or somewhere!